obama just committed political suicide.

What is a DP?

Yes you are right that was a goose step which we do not do here. I tell you wht, you can have the UN if you want it.

While you think on a philosophical level you will be geting youring brain splattered all over the wall if someone ever comes at you with a gun.
My Philosophy is this I whether be tried by 12 than burried by 6

I thought your rationale for carrying firearms was to protect democracy from megalomaniacs?
Now you're talking about self protection?

Actuially I live in a republic ruled by laws.

Bananas are good to eat.

Death Penalty.
Funnily enough we don't do the goose step here either. No western nations do that I know of.

I think I have more chance of winning the lottery than getting my brains splattered anywhere by anyone with a gun...because our society is not saturated with them like yours...

If you notice what it said you would have seen this Death penalty > Last executed 1,957 The last execusion was Walter James Bolton (Auckland) 18 February in the year of 1957

List of executions | NZHistory.net.nz, New Zealand history online

Fair enough, it has been compiled by a computer in a database.
Why no USA I wonder?

NationMaster - American Crime statistics

I thought your rationale for carrying firearms was to protect democracy from megalomaniacs?
Now you're talking about self protection?

Bananas are good to eat.

Really?

Republic:

Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them.

Attitude toward property is respect for laws and individual rights, and a sensible economic procedure.

Attitude toward law is the administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with a strict regard to consequences.

A greater number of citizens and extent of territory may be brought within its compass.

Avoids the dangerous extreme of either tyranny or mobocracy. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.

Is the "standard form" of government throughout the world.
A republic is a form of government under a constitution which provides for the election of:

an executive and

a legislative body, who working together in a representative capacity, have all the power of appointment, all power of legislation all power to raise revenue and appropriate expenditures, and are required to create

a judiciary to pass upon the justice and legality of their governmental acts and to recognize

certain inherent individual rights.

A democracy is majority rule and is destructive of liberty because there is no law to prevent the majority from trampling on individual rights. Whatever the majority says goes! A lynch mob is an example of pure democracy in action. There is only one dissenting vote, and that is cast by the person at the end of the rope.

Democracy versus Republic

Last edited:
Obama killed his chances for a second term 6 months into his Presidency...

IMO he never really had a chance at a second term.

Oh if he had governed like the Moderate he ran as maybe, But clearly he is unable to do that.

So it was inevitable that he would be exposed as a liar and a far left ideologue and not be re-elected.

That said, I have little faith left in our Democratic process. Fraud, and corruption, and media bias means anything could happen.

Bananas are good to eat.

Really?

Republic:

Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them.

Attitude toward property is respect for laws and individual rights, and a sensible economic procedure.

Attitude toward law is the administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with a strict regard to consequences.

A greater number of citizens and extent of territory may be brought within its compass.

Avoids the dangerous extreme of either tyranny or mobocracy. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.

A republic is a form of government under a constitution which provides for the election of:

an executive and

a legislative body, who working together in a representative capacity, have all the power of appointment, all power of legislation all power to raise revenue and appropriate expenditures, and are required to create

a judiciary to pass upon the justice and legality of their governmental acts and to recognize

A democracy is majority rule and is destructive of liberty because there is no law to prevent the majority from trampling on individual rights. Whatever the majority says goes! A lynch mob is an example of pure democracy in action. There is only one dissenting vote, and that is cast by the person at the end of the rope.

You haven't read all of your link have you?
Read back the opening sentence for the class beginning at "These succinct definitions..."

If democracy is such a shit system why has the USA been so intent on spreading it around the world, often by force?

Bananas are good to eat.

Really?

Republic:

an executive and

Read back the opening sentence for the class beginning at "These succinct definitions..."

If democracy is such a shit system why has the USA been so intent on spreading it around the world, often by force?

We are ruled by law not by man. We protect the rights of others not just the rights of the majority. That would make America a country that I have lived in most of my life a Republic.

For those of you who were somehow having wet dreams about another 4 years of obama as president may just have that dream killed if obama does what he says he will do. Any new law or changes made to existing laws will kill his dreams of a second term. I will add remembr what happen with the democrats when they started playing with guns in 1996

Obama To Push Gun Control Soon
NRA-ILA :: Obama To Push Gun Control Soon

You are just an idiot.

Really?

Republic:

an executive and

We are ruled by law not by man. We protect the rights of others not just the rights of the majority. That would make America a country that I have lived in most of my life a Republic.

So why is it so important to the USA that the rest of the world is democratic when democracy is such an evil system?
Bastards!

For those of you who were somehow having wet dreams about another 4 years of obama as president may just have that dream killed if obama does what he says he will do. Any new law or changes made to existing laws will kill his dreams of a second term. I will add remembr what happen with the democrats when they started playing with guns in 1996

You are just an idiot.

That's an insult to idiots.

You are just an idiot.

In othe words you have nothing to say but like a little child just wanted to be noticed so you stamped your feet and screamed out loud. GOT IT.:eusa_whistle:

I don't care about the state or party that we are talking about. People have no business owning guns. Guns are for shooting. Does it make some people feel big and bad to carry around a gun??

Sorry if you felt insulted.

You are just an idiot.

That's an insult to idiots.

sorry if you felt insulted.

I don't care about the state or party that we are talking about. People have no business owning guns. Guns are for shooting. Does it make some people feel big and bad to carry around a gun??

If thats the case lets disarm the police in this country they are people aren't they, oh hell lets disarm the military while were at and that also would include obamas secert service detail.

If thats the case lets disarm the police in this country they are people aren't they, oh hell lets disarm the military while were at and that also would include obamas secert service detail.

What happen to Rinata?

A gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in an unintentional shooting, than to be used to injure or kill in self-defense.

19 Facts You Need to Know About Guns
When there is a gun kept in the home, the chances of unintentionally shooting/killing a family member far exceeds that of it being used in their defense.

Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S. For
example, compared to accidental death from firearms, you are:
• Four times more likely to burn to death or drown
• 17 times more likely to be poisoned
• 19 times more likely to fall
• And 53 times more likely to die in an automobile accident
WISQARS Injury Mortality Report, Center for Disease Control, 2001

Another pointless gun debate.

Don't you people tire of having the same debate over and over again?

A gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in an unintentional shooting, than to be used to injure or kill in self-defense.

19 Facts You Need to Know About Guns
When there is a gun kept in the home, the chances of unintentionally shooting/killing a family member far exceeds that of it being used in their defense.

And yet no stats to back that up whatsoever.

Forum List

Back