obama just committed political suicide.

A gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in an unintentional shooting, than to be used to injure or kill in self-defense.

19 Facts You Need to Know About Guns
When there is a gun kept in the home, the chances of unintentionally shooting/killing a family member far exceeds that of it being used in their defense.

Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S. For
example, compared to accidental death from firearms, you are:
• Four times more likely to burn to death or drown
• 17 times more likely to be poisoned
• 19 times more likely to fall
• And 53 times more likely to die in an automobile accident
WISQARS Injury Mortality Report, Center for Disease Control, 2001

and this lets ban swimming pools

Causes of Death
Age in years all ages <1 1-4 5-14 15-24 25-34 35-44 45-54 55-64 65-74 75-84 &#8805;85 not
stated
Drowning or
submergence 3,482 75 493 375 646 419 480 354 217 179 156 64 24
Accidental
firearm
discharge 776 1 18 67 202 131 153 78 50 41 24 11 0

Which is more dangerous: A gun or a swimming pool?

I don't care about the state or party that we are talking about. People have no business owning guns. Guns are for shooting. Does it make some people feel big and bad to carry around a gun??

If thats the case lets disarm the police in this country they are people aren't they, oh hell lets disarm the military while were at and that also would include obamas secert service detail.

You're talking stupid. You know perfectly well that we are not talking about the police or the military right now. We are talking about citizens that have no need and no business carrying a gun.

I don't care about the state or party that we are talking about. People have no business owning guns. Guns are for shooting. Does it make some people feel big and bad to carry around a gun??

If thats the case lets disarm the police in this country they are people aren't they, oh hell lets disarm the military while were at and that also would include obamas secert service detail.

What happen to Rinata?

I had things to do!!! Thanks for missing me, honey!!! :lol:

You're talking stupid. You know perfectly well that we are not talking about the police or the military right now. We are talking about citizens that have no need and no business carrying a gun.

NO I am not, if everybody does not have a right to a gun than the police should not have any either. If no one has a gun the police shouldn't need one. Nor the military or obama security detail

Last edited:

Who says they don't, and what gives them the authority to say so?

How do you know there's a secret service?
It's supposed to be a secret!

How do you know there's a secret service?
It's supposed to be a secret!

Don't be stupid.

Who the fuck are you to decide who has need and business to carry a gun
the constitution doesn,nt discriminate

Gun control makes sense. If President Obama has the balls to push gun control, more power to him. It is the right thing to do.

I'm sorry, but gun control is pretty much the dumbest idea in politics. The people who use guns in crimes are already criminals. They are already willing to break the law, so you think making a law against gun ownership is going to stop them from owning a gun? No, the only thing gun control laws will do is keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens who could otherwise stop the criminals.

What she doesn't understand is that, the original intent for gun control was to keep blacks from having access to guns.

More Americans were killed by guns than by war in the 20th Century.

More Americans were killed with guns in the 18-year period between 1979 and 1997 (651,697), than were killed in battle in all wars since 1775 (650,858). And while a sharp drop in gun homicides has contributed to a decline in overall gun deaths since 1993, the 90's will likely exceed the death toll of the 1980s (327,173) and end up being the deadliest decade of the century. By the end of the 1990s, an estimated 350,000 Americans will have been killed in non-military-related firearm incidents during the decade.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/19-facts-you-need-to-know-about-guns

Toy guns and teddy bears have more federal manufacturing regulations than real guns.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/19-facts-you-need-to-know-about-guns
Did the Founding Fathers really intend that a product, that has facilitated the killing of far more American citizens in non-military-related deaths than all those who lost their lives in wars since 1775, would be subject to less government regulation than a "teddy bear!"

Last edited:

I'm so tired of you cowards hiding behind the constitution. What in the hell do you need a gun for???

Forum List

Back