obama just committed political suicide.

Who the fuck are you to decide who has need and business to carry a gun
the constitution doesn,nt discriminate

I'm so tired of you cowards hiding behind the constitution. What in the hell do you need a gun for???
I'm so tired of you cowards hiding behind the Constitution. What in the hell do you need freedom of speech for???

Apples and oranges, my friend.

You asked for proof I gave it to you. The start of gun control in America was racially motivated.
Well done.
I'm not sure how it added to the conversation but thank you for your further education.

It has a lot to do with the discussion. From what I have learned on this board I may be wrong but I think Rinata is black and I wanted her to know some history about the thing she is supporting. To have a little knowledge about what she is supporting and how it all started.

:lol: I have my picture prominently displayed in my profile. I am not black. My grandparents came to this country from Italy. And I could not be more Italian if I knew how to make pizza!!

Well done.
I'm not sure how it added to the conversation but thank you for your further education.

It has a lot to do with the discussion. From what I have learned on this board I may be wrong but I think Rinata is black and I wanted her to know some history about the thing she is supporting. To have a little knowledge about what she is supporting and how it all started.

Mate, that would rank up there among some of the most ridiculous postings I have ever seen.
It's just embarrassing!

He won't get it.

I'm so tired of you cowards hiding behind the constitution. What in the hell do you need a gun for???
I'm so tired of you cowards hiding behind the Constitution. What in the hell do you need freedom of speech for???

Apples and oranges, my friend.
That's right. One Constitutionally-guaranteed right is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from another Constitutionally-guaranteed right.

Oh, wait...no, it's not.

Who the fuck are you to decide who has need and business to carry a gun
the constitution doesn,nt discriminate

It is not a matter of 'hiding' behind the constitution. It is a matter of not simply ignoring the parts that you dislike. We have the RIGHT to bear arms - PERIOD. If you don't like it then try and make another amendment but until then gun control of the likes you and the rest of the people on this board is pure crap. The constitution is not to be ignored every time you have a disagreement with its precepts. That is why we are in this bullshit mess today and why we are continually watching our freedoms erode one by one. It is interesting how often the liberals want to trumpet the right doing this as they complain about travesties like the bush wire taps but the INSTANT that it becomes an issue they want they jump right on the bandwagon. Pure fucking crap.

Furthermore, the second amendment was put in place to guard against a tyrannical government and is there to ensure we always have a stopgap to keep our freedoms. That is a fact and there are literal mountains of evidence to show this. I realize you would like to rewrite history to erase that fact but you can't. It is there for a purpose and is STILL there in the constitution. Deal with it.

What do you need a gun for??? Maybe it was needed then but why would you need one now??? Guns are for shooting. What is it you want to shoot?? I never get an answer to that.

We are going to need our guns sooner than most think...

Larry Grathwohl, FBI undercover in Weather Underground (historical)

Larry Grathwohl, FBI undercover in Weather Underground (historical) Video

Ayers' group foresaw genocide of capitalists

Bill Ayers - Obama's Communist Terrorist Bomber Weather Underground Friend

William Ayers' forgotten communist manifesto: Prairie Fire

Jared Loughner = Bill Ayers [Reader Post]

Jared Loughner = Bill Ayers [Reader Post] | Flopping Aces

Obama, Bill Ayers: Ayers Wanted to Kill 25 Million Die-Hard Capitalists

Obama, Code Pink and Egypt: 'There Are No Coincidences in Politics' (as seen on Glenn Beck)

Obama, Code Pink and Egypt: 'There Are No Coincidences in Politics' (as seen on Glenn Beck)

http://bigpeace.com/taylorking/2011/02/0...es-in-politics/

Another ‘peaceful protest’ from the left

Another ‘peaceful protest’ from the left – Glenn Beck

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible??? You're even a bigger ass hole than I thought.

Can I help it if you're to incompetent to understand the issue you fight against?

Keep telling yourself that.

Well if you support gun control then you are either ignorant or delusional of the history and the adverse effects it has had on the black community through out the history of America. Do you think those blacks who were lynched freely went? Or do you think they were forced at the point of a gun?

Mate, that would rank up there among some of the most ridiculous postings I have ever seen.
It's just embarrassing!

He won't get it.

No it's you who doesn't get it. You blindly support something that was leaving blacks defenseless.

Last edited:
Well done.

:lol: I have my picture prominently displayed in my profile. I am not black. My grandparents came to this country from Italy. And I could not be more Italian if I knew how to make pizza!!

You have no picture in your profile, that I can access.

So...have our guns been taken away yet?

Exactly where does it say that gun permits are allowed in the second amendment? Being given a permit from the government would be considered a privilege and like all privileges they an be taken away. Permits are not supported by the second amendment. So yes the government is slowly chipping away at that right.

We are going to need our guns sooner than most think...

Larry Grathwohl, FBI undercover in Weather Underground (historical)

Larry Grathwohl, FBI undercover in Weather Underground (historical) Video

Ayers' group foresaw genocide of capitalists

Bill Ayers - Obama's Communist Terrorist Bomber Weather Underground Friend

Jared Loughner = Bill Ayers [Reader Post]

Jared Loughner = Bill Ayers [Reader Post] | Flopping Aces

Obama, Bill Ayers: Ayers Wanted to Kill 25 Million Die-Hard Capitalists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9peonVh26A

http://bigpeace.com/taylorking/2011/02/0...es-in-politics/

Another ‘peaceful protest’ from the left

Another ‘peaceful protest’ from the left – Glenn Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdrkmtkCw4

OMG!!! Blow me down.

Can I help it if you're to incompetent to understand the issue you fight against?

Well if you support gun control then you are either ignorant or delusional of the history and the adverse effects it has had on the black community through out the history of America. Do you think those blacks who were lynched freely went? Or do you think they were forced at the point of a gun?

You idiot!!! Lynched??? You know, you are an ignorant person through and through. I have nothing else to say to you, you poor excuse for a human being. Racist moron.

You have no picture in your profile, that I can access.

I most certainly do and its been there for weeks!!!

You idiot!!! Lynched??? You know, you are an ignorant person through and through. I have nothing else to say to you, you poor excuse for a human being. Racist moron.

Because I used the word lynched I'm a racist? Well explain what you call it when a man is drugged out of his house at mid night and hanged by a mob of people?

It bemuses me somewhat when Muslims are so panned for apparently clinging to medieval ideas when the proponents of free access to guns' main platform is the literal interpretation of a clause in an 18th century document which has had no significant update.

Disclaimer; I am no Muslim apologist...I'm just saying....

So...have our guns been taken away yet?

Exactly where does it say that gun permits are allowed in the second amendment? Being given a permit from the government would be considered a privilege and like all privileges they an be taken away. Permits are not supported by the second amendment. So yes the government is slowly chipping away at that right.

How about now? Taken away yet?

You said "lynched".

You're a racist.

Forum List

Back