obama just committed political suicide.

:lol: I have my picture prominently displayed in my profile. I am not black. My grandparents came to this country from Italy. And I could not be more Italian if I knew how to make pizza!!

You have no picture in your profile, that I can access.

I most certainly do and its been there for weeks!!!

Nothing is there.

Perhaps you don't have the brainpower to realize what you have posted, and what level of access you have granted in your profile?

It bemuses me somewhat when Muslims are so panned for apparently clinging to medieval ideas when the proponents of free access to guns' main platform is the literal interpretation of a clause in an 18th century document which has had no significant update.

Disclaimer; I am no Muslim apologist...I'm just saying....

You can stick to New Zealand Constitution and laws and I will stick with the United States of Americas Constitution and laws. We have our Constitutionally protected inalienable rights can you say that?

Oh I get it now New Zealand is a monarchy and would not have an understanding of inalienable rights. god save the queen

So...have our guns been taken away yet?

Exactly where does it say that gun permits are allowed in the second amendment? Being given a permit from the government would be considered a privilege and like all privileges they an be taken away. Permits are not supported by the second amendment. So yes the government is slowly chipping away at that right.

How about now? Taken away yet?

We shall see

Whether this is true or not here is some bad news for all of us concerning Mr. Beck...

Glenn Beck’s Ratings Have Dropped by 50% in One Year

Glenn Beck's Ratings Have Dropped by 50% in One Year

People are just upset over keith olbermann the liberal parrot loser being fired...:lol:

Olbermann's announcement at the end of Friday's "Countdown" that it would be his last show quiets, at least for the moment, the most dominant liberal voice in a cable-television world where opinionated talk has been the most bankable trend over the past several years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/22/keith-olbermann-fired-msn_n_812637.html

Just thank God you have not been directly affected by the economic collapse, and lost your job, investments, income, home, wife, and kids...etc.... However, if the economy continues in its current direction your turn will come and it wont just be at the gas pumps, grocery store, or in your taxes and utility bills.... See what is happening in Egypt today? It wont be long until them in the media and gov't lose their ability to pacify the masses here in the good old USSA....

The problem is between the super rich and the super poor, and them on the verge of becoming super poor....

Glenn Beck And Van Jones...
Birds of a Feather Pacify Together

Birds of a Feather Pacify Together American Everyman...

Last edited:
Oddly enough I haven't heard anyone talk about the REAL issue. The bill the Dem's are writing is "To pass gun control legislation to keep people like Jared Laughtner from getting guns, the mentally ill can no longer have the ability to get their hands on guns".

Does anyone see the problem with this??

There is federal law and almost every State has internal laws written forbidding ther salt of firearms to mentally Ill. There isn't one possible "gun" law they could ever pass that would affect this.
The only thing they can do is strip medical privacy from every American and give open access to Government agencies.

So I'm wondering what they are doing, looking to invade American privacy rights or just trying not to let a good crisis go to waste again. The stonch liberals are giving Democrats a bad name. I remember back in 09 when fears of Obama trying to enact gun control legislation was going around, the Republicans took a poll of House Dem's an something like 190+ signed pact to defeat any attempts to enact such measures. This is just going to hurt the logical Democratic base as a whole.

Since Wilson the Repubs have continued with the same global progressive agenda when in majority this is why we have unconstitutional trade treaties, and open border policies that has decimated our business, families, and the Republic overall....

I do not see this destuctive pattern changing one iota while either of the so-called two party members have a firm grasp on the minds and spirit of the American people.... Education may help if enough can be reached in time before open rebellion takes place here...the AZ shooter is a microcosm of our future if our gov't remains on its destructive course.... We have millions of anti-Americans who have flooded across our open borders bankrupting our communities, gov't and social programs, infiltrating our gov't, institutions (secular and religious) and communities causing cultural conflict, subversion of the family by progressive gov't policy and practices promted through media, gov't run educational programs, counselling and policing agencies, corruption of our young, and old through subterfuge, mental health diagnoses, and incarceration (mental and penal) of the unemployed on a mass scale stripping millions of Americans of their rights and freedoms.... The list goes on....

Last edited:
Since Wilson the Repubs have continued with the same global progressive agenda when in majority this is why we have unconstitutional trade treaties, and open border policies that has decimated our business, families, and the Republic overall....

I do not see this destuctive pattern changing one iota while either of the so-called two party members have a firm grasp on the minds and spirit of the American people.... Education may help if enough can be reached in time before open rebellion takes place here...the AZ shooter is a microcosm of our future if our gov't remains on its destructive course.... We have millions of anti-Americans who have flooded across our open borders bankrupting our communities, gov't and social programs, infiltrating our gov't, institutions (secular and religious) and communities causing cultural conflict, subversion of the family by progressive gov't policy and practices promted through media, gov't run educational programs, counselling and policing agencies, corruption of our young, and old through subterfuge, mental health diagnoses, and incarceration (mental and penal) of the unemployed on a mass scale stripping millions of Americans of their rights and freedoms.... The list goes on....
Agreed 100%

First off, I did not know that people with any type of diagnoses could get a legal gun?
Secondly, if the gov't is attempting to pass such a law on this premise then it most evolve on an invaision of privacy aspect towards all Americans?

I have been saying for a number of years that the gov't working through a progressive mental health agenda that has labelled millions of young and old Americans with some sort of diagnoses to undermine their rights, and no one is listening....

Furhtermore, I have noticed that the more people who become unemployed, and the more immigrantes that flood into our Country correlates with the establishment of more mental health agencies, programs, jails and prisons.... People better wake up before the new world caliphate moves into their neiborhood and causes them to lose their heads...LITERALLY!

Don't ever become broke and unemployed or get arrested because you wiil be asked to take a mental health evaluation...look out! It is now common practice because you see...you are the problem...not others...you will need to focus on yourself and if they think you have a problem they will have a special diagnoses and pill to help you.... A lot of people fake mental to get the SSI checks.... Freedom for dollars.... It's kinda like bowling for dollars except in this game you only have to miss a pin or two to get the free cash.... No racism in this game....

Ambulance chasers advertise on TV for SSI clients.... How twisted is that?

Home invaisions are on the rise.....

I feel bad for all the young children in school who are being given diagnoses because they do not learn as fast as some of the other kids or are a little high strung, can't speak English well or at all and are labelled learning disabled, bipolar, or depressed...etc...

Their rights and employment opportunities are being severly limited before they get out of the gate....

I wonder how many politicians have weapons stashed under their limo seats? It's really funny how those legislators who would restrict gun owner-ship would in-turn have no problem obatining a gun themselves... Without the civilian popluation owning guns, this society would turn into yet another society in which the super-rich and criminals would be the only one's who could protect themselves.

First off, I did not know that people with any type of diagnoses could get a legal gun?
Secondly, if the gov't is attempting to pass such a law on this premise then it most evolve on an invaision of privacy aspect towards all Americans?

I have been saying for a number of years that the gov't working through a progressive mental health agenda that has labelled millions of young and old Americans with some sort of diagnoses to undermine their rights, and no one is listening....

Furhtermore, I have noticed that the more people who become unemployed, and the more immigrantes that flood into our Country correlates with the establishment of more mental health agencies, programs, jails and prisons.... People better wake up before the new world caliphate moves into their neiborhood and causes them to lose their heads...LITERALLY!

Don't ever become broke and unemployed or get arrested because you wiil be asked to take a mental health evaluation...look out! It is now common practice because you see...you are the problem...not others...you will need to focus on yourself and if they think you have a problem they will have a special diagnoses and pill to help you.... A lot of people fake mental to get the SSI checks.... Freedom for dollars.... It's kinda like bowling for dollars except in this game you only have to miss a pin or two to get the free cash.... No racism in this game....

Ambulance chasers advertise on TV for SSI clients.... How twisted is that?

Home invaisions are on the rise.....

I feel bad for all the young children in school who are being given diagnoses because they do not learn as fast as some of the other kids or are a little high strung, can't speak English well or at all and are labelled learning disabled, bipolar, or depressed...etc...

Their rights and employment opportunities are being severely limited before they get out of the gate....
Personally I think that the Right needs to start playing the game of the Left. Like the requirement to have health insurance, if that goes through the courts and is deemed "Legal" the Right should requirement for every American to own a firearm. Home invasions are on the rise and the need to protect one's self is increasing, so its a matter of protecting the lives of all Americans.

I wonder what the Left would think of their new found right to push views on others would be....

It bemuses me somewhat when Muslims are so panned for apparently clinging to medieval ideas when the proponents of free access to guns' main platform is the literal interpretation of a clause in an 18th century document which has had no significant update.

You can stick to New Zealand Constitution and laws and I will stick with the United States of Americas Constitution and laws. We have our Constitutionally protected inalienable rights can you say that?

Oh I get it now New Zealand is a monarchy and would not have an understanding of inalienable rights. god save the queen

Ooohhhh, alright then, I can't help it, you've dragged me in, you're too much fun to play with!

Have you heard of the Magna Carta?

Good grief, what am I saying?
How about you Google something called 'Magna Carta' and look at the pictures?

Last edited:
Its sheer bullshat to say that more people owning guns will equal less crime. In Germany guns are strictly controlled and tey there isn't a lot of crime, maybe if we quit glorifying guns in America and teach people what they're about instead of arguing like derelicts over the 2nd Amendment things would be fine.
Germany? Really? Are you really this fucking retarded??

I love how some loons will compare America as a whole to a Country the size of Montana.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Germany had 200 deaths by firearms last year (All of which were illegal deaths)

Montana had about 140 (Some of which where people defending themselves) Humm?? Your theory just justified ownership of firearms..

I don't care about the state or party that we are talking about. People have no business owning guns. Guns are for shooting. Does it make some people feel big and bad to carry around a gun??

If thats the case lets disarm the police in this country they are people aren't they, oh hell lets disarm the military while were at and that also would include obamas secert service detail.

You're talking stupid. You know perfectly well that we are not talking about the police or the military right now. We are talking about citizens that have no need and no business carrying a gun.

Would you mind explaining specifically why you don't think citizens should own firearms?

Its sheer bullshat to say that more people owning guns will equal less crime. In Germany guns are strictly controlled and tey there isn't a lot of crime, maybe if we quit glorifying guns in America and teach people what they're about instead of arguing like derelicts over the 2nd Amendment things would be fine.

I love how some loons will compare America as a whole to a Country the size of Montana.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Germany had 200 deaths by firearms last year (All of which were illegal deaths)

Montana had about 140 (Some of which where people defending themselves) Humm?? Your theory just justified ownership of firearms..

Pardon?
Population Germany approx 82.4 million.
Population Montana approx 989 thousand

Area Germany 357,000 sq km
Area Montana 381,000 sq km

So your argument is that Germany has about 50% more firearm deaths per square km than Montana?
Despite having about 83 times the population?

Pardon?

So your argument is that Germany has about 50% more firearm deaths per square km than Montana?
WTF?? 82 million? Where the hell did you get your facts from? So you mean to tell me that there is 1 person for every 22 feet of land? Humm? I guess the global warming goons should hate Germany..

Pardon?

WTF?? 82 million? Where the hell did you get your facts from? So you mean to tell me that there is 1 person for every 22 feet of land? Humm? I guess the global warming goons should hate Germany..

231 people per sq km.

Ooohhhh, alright then, I can't help it, you've dragged me in, you're too much fun to play with!

How about you tell me that you aren't a subject to the crown? and we'll leave it at that.

Oddly enough I haven't heard anyone talk about the REAL issue. The bill the Dem's are writing is "To pass gun control legislation to keep people like Jared Laughtner from getting guns, the mentally ill can no longer have the ability to get their hands on guns".

Does anyone see the problem with this??

There is federal law and almost every State has internal laws written forbidding ther salt of firearms to mentally Ill. There isn't one possible "gun" law they could ever pass that would affect this.
The only thing they can do is strip medical privacy from every American and give open access to Government agencies.

So I'm wondering what they are doing, looking to invade American privacy rights or just trying not to let a good crisis go to waste again. The stonch liberals are giving Democrats a bad name. I remember back in 09 when fears of Obama trying to enact gun control legislation was going around, the Republicans took a poll of House Dem's an something like 190+ signed pact to defeat any attempts to enact such measures. This is just going to hurt the logical Democratic base as a whole.

Yes it has been mentioned. I said it will be a seperate issue added in with what ever obama decides to do.

How about you tell me that you aren't a subject to the crown? and we'll leave it at that.

Couldn't you find it?

Forum List

Back