Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

The emphasis of the story was about singling out Latino's and wishing to disarm them. It was further implied that this is because Latino's are seen as dangerous.

In no way was that emphasized or implied by the quoted story; just by the guy who posted it and apparently didn't read his own link.

No, the story implied it as well- the fact of the matter is that it was handled by Obama's sexuality in a moronic manner.

Okay, quote where the story implied that Hispanics were singled out where other groups were not.

Uh huh. It's about Obama racially profiling Mexicans and not trusting them with forks.

Again, you repeat the lie. It was the Secret Service; not the President.

If Romney told me that he didn't trust me with a fork, I wouldn't be apologizing and deflecting for him.

And I'm doing neither for Obama.

I brought up your use of the term, "The Kenyan President" as an example of an obvious lie you told on a different thread.

You now say you have evidence that supports his being born in Kenya but of course, you won't produce it. To call you "my bitch" is likely the understatement of the week.

What, you didn't see the interview with Obama's grandma that was all over the net about her being there when he was born? She's never left Kenya, if she was there when he was born, then he had to have been born in Kenya. As for those claiming the translator got it wrong, I watched it with some Kenyans and they said that Grandma was defiantly talking about the guy that is now our president, not his father.

No, I didn't see it.

Again, you repeat the lie. It was the Secret Service; not the President.

And I'm doing neither for Obama.

I brought up your use of the term, "The Kenyan President" as an example of an obvious lie you told on a different thread.

You now say you have evidence that supports his being born in Kenya but of course, you won't produce it. To call you "my bitch" is likely the understatement of the week.

What, you didn't see the interview with Obama's grandma that was all over the net about her being there when he was born? She's never left Kenya, if she was there when he was born, then he had to have been born in Kenya. As for those claiming the translator got it wrong, I watched it with some Kenyans and they said that Grandma was defiantly talking about the guy that is now our president, not his father.

I didn't even know about that. It was already solid in my mind that he was born in Kenya; but that's just more proof.

[youtube]JlFc4wCpvSo[/youtube]

Somehow I knew we'd get to the point to where your lame ass would be relying on poorly produced YouTube videos as "proof".

So Mudwhistle thinks OBL is still alive and you think Obama was born in Kenya....

Tell me what the difference is between you two and the 9/11 Conspiracy loons.

I didn't even know about that. It was already solid in my mind that he was born in Kenya; but that's just more proof.

Somehow I knew we'd get to the point to where your lame ass would be relying on poorly produced YouTube videos as "proof".

So Mudwhistle thinks OBL is still alive and you think Obama was born in Kenya....

Mainstream media isn't any better.

In no way was that emphasized or implied by the quoted story; just by the guy who posted it and apparently didn't read his own link.

No, the story implied it as well- the fact of the matter is that it was handled by Obama's security in a moronic manner.

Okay, quote where the story implied that Hispanics were singled out where other groups were not.

Your inability to see this "implied" is weird.

In other words, the announcement at the Latino officials’ event may have been unusual, but the removal of the silverware usually takes place without anyone realizing it’s a security measure.

Still, there are a wide variety of breakfasts, lunches and dinners the president attends where diners still have the full complement of silverware as Obama speaks.

Milien declined to comment on the discrepancy. However, it’s known that the Secret Service adjusts security depending on the size of the crowd and how much officials know about who’s in attendance. At some events, guests must pass through magnetometers. At others, they don’t.

Last edited:

No, the story implied it as well- the fact of the matter is that it was handled by Obama's sexuality in a moronic manner.

” National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed*Officials."

Okay.........the speaker in the vid said she was a good Hispanic mother but I think this get together was Hispanic in nature or at least Latino.

Lying is not gonna win this argument for you CC. :rolleyes:

Lefties love to talk about race. They're experts at using it.

Dividing people into little groups has been very effective for them to date. It will be fascinating to see how much longer it works for them.

Dividing them into groups - like trying to get Latinos to think Obama hates them for their race? Kinda like that?

well its more the other way around.....when he told the Latino crowd out here that the Republicans are your enemy.....you dont think the Latino activist ran with that one and started the big twist?.......i heard about it for a couple of weeks....

Candy how many people knew of this procedure before this got out?......i didnt and neither did a hell of a lot of Latinos....so that is what this looks like to them.....already in my office the Mexicans are saying hey i am not allowed to use a fork and knive around you people.....i might stab ya.....now the guy was joking....but there it is....

Candy how many people knew of this procedure before this got out?......i didnt and neither did a hell of a lot of Latinos....so that is what this looks like to them.....already in my office the Mexicans are saying hey i am not allowed to use a fork and knive around you people.....i might stab ya.....now the guy was joking....but there it is....

Well, what happened was that someone from the group made an announcement. It didn't "get out"; she made an announcement. I would think it obvious that she wasn't schooled on protocol if that is your question.

It could have just as easily been a convention of auto wholesalers, seamstresses, or surfers.

The fact of the matter is that this is routine secret service procedure.

Mainstream media isn't any better.

In this case, you're full of shit. And you know it.

No, the story implied it as well- the fact of the matter is that it was handled by Obama's security in a moronic manner.

In other words, the announcement at the Latino officials’ event may have been unusual, but the removal of the silverware usually takes place without anyone realizing it’s a security measure.

Still, there are a wide variety of breakfasts, lunches and dinners the president attends where diners still have the full complement of silverware as Obama speaks.

Milien declined to comment on the discrepancy. However, it’s known that the Secret Service adjusts security depending on the size of the crowd and how much officials know about who’s in attendance. At some events, guests must pass through magnetometers. At others, they don’t.

it’s known that the Secret Service adjusts security depending on the size of the crowd and how much officials know about who’s in attendance.

Lying is not gonna win this argument for you CC. :rolleyes:

Since I'm not lying and have already won...perhaps you can explain what you're talking about.

It wasn't merely a collection of random latinos at a diner stop. This was a gathering of latino elected and appointed officials. Can't obama trust latinos who were elected to office? Or appointed?

No WONDER democrats didn't trust Alberto Gonzalez or Marco Rubio either!

it’s known that the Secret Service adjusts security depending on the size of the crowd and how much officials know about who’s in attendance.

This thread was in fun. laugh once in a while.

It wasn't merely a collection of random latinos at a diner stop. This was a gathering of latino elected and appointed officials. Can't obama trust latinos who were elected to office? Or appointed?

No WONDER democrats didn't trust Alberto Gonzalez or Marco Rubio either!

The Secret Service was responsible for the knives/forks being collected. Not Mr. Obama.

Forum List

Back