Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

Just to put a different perspective on this whole thing:

Personally, I say no one should be eating while the President is speaking. Its disrespectful. Its the PRESIDENT for crying out loud. Bush, Obama or possibly Romney...the meal should be over before they begin to speak.

Plus, doesnt the President need to eat? Why should he be forced to either hurry through his meal or eat alone later on? What is he the stinky kid who no one wants to eat with?

:D:D:D:D:D

That's the height of arrogance to say it's disrespectful to eat while the president speaks. That's how society dinners function. It's for the organizer to decide whether he/she/they want to clear the tables before a president speaks.

And obviously, the president is more than capable of taking care of his own eating arrangements. He has more than enough handlers.

Nonsense. Republican or Democrat doesn't matter. When the PRESIDENT is giving a speech, people shouldn't be focusing on cutting the steak in front of them, or cracking lobster claws for the tasty bits ( hmmmmmm lobster )m they should be attentive. I don't care if it's Bush or Obama or Romney...the office demands respect.

You know I like you Harry, but you're getting pretty nutty on this thread. :eusa_eh:

maybe because i live among and work with Latinos and see and hear their reactions to shit like this Ravi......nothing like the real thing compared to what CNN or FOX news tells ya....
:rolleyes: I live in South Florida. You can't throw a cat without hitting a Latino and believe me I know bushels of them. Not one word about this idiocy has been uttered.

throw a Cat?.....you cant turn around out here without bumping into them.......and Cubans have a different mindset than Mexicans.....Mexicans are talking about this.....i have heard this every day since it has happened....some joking some not so joking....

Okay you just made a bunch of meaningless personal attacks. Now actually address my question. If this was the OP:
You went back and edited one of your posts to call me "Candy Bitch" Or are you going to lie about that too?

My writing above aren't attacks; they are the truth. Your goal is to paint Obama in the most uncharitable light possible and you have no standards as to being honest, truthful, factual, and you make no effort.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Again, see "The Kenyan President" for all the proof you need.

Yes. I don't see Obama in a great light. I see him in a bad light. And my opinions will reflect that. And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. We can disagree, but you can't think I'm a liar for having an opinion. That's just retarded.

And why have you still not answered my question? I ask you for the third or fourth time now;

If the OP said, 'Latinos used forks to eat but then the secret service took away their forks for Obama's speech' then what would have have changed? I honestly don't have a problem if that were the OP and that's what you're freaking complaining about. So I'm showing you that I have no reason to do this alleged so-called lie.

Makes you look so foolish, you have no idea.

You went back and edited one of your posts to call me "Candy Bitch" Or are you going to lie about that too?

My writing above aren't attacks; they are the truth. Your goal is to paint Obama in the most uncharitable light possible and you have no standards as to being honest, truthful, factual, and you make no effort.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Again, see "The Kenyan President" for all the proof you need.

Yes. I don't see Obama in a great light. I see him in a bad light. And my opinions will reflect that. And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. We can disagree, but you can't think I'm a liar for having an opinion. That's just retarded.

And why have you still not answered my question? I ask you for the third or fourth time now;

If the OP said, 'Latinos used forks to eat but then the secret service took away their forks for Obama's speech' then what would have have changed? I honestly don't have a problem if that were the OP and that's what you're freaking complaining about. So I'm showing you that I have no reason to do this alleged so-called lie.

Yea Candy! You have no idea! :eusa_eh:

Yea Candy! You have no idea! :eusa_eh:

Since you brought it up; you say you have evidence....yet you won't post it. Either you're lying about the evidence or lying about having it...dealer's choice.

A message to Latinos (From Obama):

fork-you-fork-you-life-demotivational-poster-1250487078.jpg

thumb.jpg

fork_you_tshirt-p235062102075961885q6iv_328.jpg

HAVE SOME!

LIN80005-1.jpg

NoForks.gif

all_hail_the_god_king_personalized_greeting_card-d1376058604095422938g3x_500.jpg

Why are we wasting so much time talking about a non-issue when serious issues plague our nation?

This entire thread is based on a lie. The Secret Service had their reasons.

Name a single thread of yours that isnt based on a lie.

This thread isn't based on any lies anyways. The OP had some clarity issues that we addressed, but there has been no lying. They're just crying.

If they don't wan this to be an issue then Obama shouldn't host event in which he treats his constituents like children and criminals. Or should I say, he should make sure that his secret service properly represents him and affords them the respect they deserve.

Why are we wasting so much time talking about a non-issue when serious issues plague our nation?

Why do we tolerate a Congress that is out of session....why do we tolerate a Congress and a President that will be out of session/on vacation for almost all of August....when serious issues plague or nation?

Why do we tolerate a Congress that is out of session....why do we tolerate a Congress and a President that will be out of session/on vacation for almost all of August....when serious issues plague or nation?

LOL - Congress and the president is the reason we're in this mess anyhow.

And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. .

I suppose the answer to that is, post your evidence.

I'll never see that post because there can't be evidence of something that isn't true.

And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. .

I suppose the answer to that is, post your evidence.

I'll never see that post because there can't be evidence of something that isn't true.

That's not really what this thread is about and I have no problem posting about that in the right threads.

I don't need to waste my time on dishonest partisan hacks anyways. If you claim there is "no evidence" that Obama was born in Kenya then you aren't worthy of my time b/c there's mountains of evidence to that end and you clearly have already made a conscious decision to deny that reality.

Forum List

Back