Obama Leaks His Own War

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield
August 29, 2013

As the first drops of a cool afternoon rain begin to fall from the sky, the administration that has been described as the most ruthlessly zealous in pursuit of whistleblowers is showering down its own rain of leaks about the upcoming attack on Syria.

Stand outside the New York Times building with a bucket in one hand and a thick wad of wood pulp in the other, and you may even be able to figure out whether we’re going to war or, as one official told the Los Angeles Times, the air strikes will be “just muscular enough not to get mocked”… but not sinewy enough to really upset Tehran and Moscow.

Anything from Clinton’s air strikes on Iraq to Obama’s regime assault on Libya may be on the table, but we seem to be headed into featherweight territory, with Obama telling PBS that the attacks would be a “shot across the bow”.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama Leaks His Own War | FrontPage Magazine

the willful leaking the options of attack favor the strengthening of alliances of Syria with Iran and Russia.

Imagine bombing Syria just because he was foolish and arrogant enough to chest thump with that fateful phrase "crossing the red line". And that this attack on Syria would be just an attempt to save face.

YIKES.

Basically, that's exactly what this is. He has told Syria exactly WHERE he intends to strike and exactly how limited this "strike" will be. So, Syria moves their targets, OBarry hits dirt, and then tells the world tht "He showed them".

This man really can't be as stupid as he acts - or can he??? :cuckoo:

There might be consequences he never thought of. Not that obama thinks much. Egypt is fighting it's terrorist insurgency. I just heard that Egypt will close the Suez Canal to keep us out.

There is zero support anywhere for the feckless obama.

There might be consequences he never thought of. Not that obama thinks much. Egypt is fighting it's terrorist insurgency. I just heard that Egypt will close the Suez Canal to keep us out.

There is zero support anywhere for the feckless obama.

I can't see any good outcome if Obama goes gung ho on this. I loved Pat Buchanan's line.

"It is not to act in panic because John Kerry is shocked at the pictures he saw on YouTube."

Great interview at link

Buchanan to Newsmax: Obama's Syrian Strike Would be Impeachable

Last edited:

Forum List

Back