🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Legacy.. Book Titles

(Yoda..?)

Actually it was the Bulls slogan after they won their 2nd championship back in 1993 I think it was. It's fitting for his substantial victories over Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

You sure.. it does sound discombobulated yet appropriate..:eusa_angel:

354 EV's in one election, 332 in another. He opened up an entire case of whoop ass on the GOP twice.

Real Men Do it Twice. I should suggest it to him...I could use some of his 8 figure advance he's going to get.

Actually it was the Bulls slogan after they won their 2nd championship back in 1993 I think it was. It's fitting for his substantial victories over Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

354 EV's in one election, 332 in another. He opened up an entire case of whoop ass on the GOP twice.

Real Men Do it Twice. I should suggest it to him...I could use some of his 8 figure advance he's going to get.

It's not so much the winning that bothers people as the pathetic leadership, wouldn't you agree..:thup:

It's not so much the winning that bothers people as the pathetic leadership, wouldn't you agree..:thup:

I will grant that he doesn't seem to understand the power of the office and that he could do well to imitate Bush II in that aspect;

As for the winning not bothering people...are you new here? There are about 150-200 posters here who express their anger daily that Obama won. Two still think the election was rigged...at least two.

I will grant that he doesn't seem to understand the power of the office and that he could do well to imitate Bush II in that aspect;

As for the winning not bothering people...are you new here? There are about 150-200 posters here who express their anger daily that Obama won. Two still think the election was rigged...at least two.

I'm used..:lol:

I'd rather he wouldn't have won but his legacy is perceptively dismal due to a lack of success in negotiating in good faith for the American people..

The ?able passing of Obama-care, started the poisoning of his Presidency..

Last edited:

I'd rather he wouldn't have won but his legacy is perceptively dismal due to a lack of success in negotiating in good faith for the American people..

As you're seeing with the "We'll shut the government down" crusade in the Senate right now headed up by 2016 GOP hopefuls, it's hardly Obama's fault.

As for Obamacare, deal making in Washington isn't new to the Obama administration. What is true though, is that he did campaign in 2008 on a "new beginning" and all that stuff. Turns out he's just another politician. We could do better and we could do much, much worse.

As you're seeing with the "We'll shut the government down" crusade in the Senate right now headed up by 2016 GOP hopefuls, it's hardly Obama's fault.

As for Obamacare, deal making in Washington isn't new to the Obama administration. What is true though, is that he did campaign in 2008 on a "new beginning" and all that stuff. Turns out he's just another politician. We could do better and we could do much, much worse.

The establishment Republicans will cave but they'll act like they feel bad about it. We've been down this garden path before.

You seem reasonably reasonable...on the rest...:dunno:

The Republicans have no one even in the distance as Hillary begins to stride. President Obama's legacy is much less a concern than the possibility of a Clinton double term.

Meh

The Republicans have no one even in the distance as Hillary begins to stride. President Obama's legacy is much less a concern than the possibility of a Clinton double term.

Meh

She's too old, too ugly and has too many skanks in the closet.

Meh

She knows where all the skeletons are buried, knows the heads of states by name and personal call. And still there's not one Republican on the horizon. I'd be more worried about that than a second term president who wrote two autobiographies before he became president.

Heads in sand or what?

Meh

She knows where all the skeletons are buried, knows the heads of states by name and personal call. And still there's not one Republican on the horizon. I'd be more worried about that than a second term president who wrote two autobiographies before he became president.

Heads in sand or what?

A Secretary of State with nothing but failure isn't threatening or a plus on the resume.

A wife that allowed herself to be used like toilet paper doesn't help much either.

If Democrats throw all their eggs in Hillary's basket, the Republican odds improve..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back