Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

How am I thin skinned about Obama, I don't care if he's made fun of in fact I've done it here before as well
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/68694-rush-limbaugh-8.html#post1026217

You know you really shouldn't be pulling arguments and facts out of your ass.
Learn how to do links correctly, you posted on page 3, not 4.

I didn't pull anything 'out of my ass' the problem appears to be you are not an obama supporter, but a full blown hypocrite.

You feel it's ok for you to mock Obama, but if someone criticizes him, you say they need thicker skin.

I have to hand it to you, that is the first time someone ever linked to something that made them look like more of a douchebag.

*headsmack*

Are you trying to get it completely wrong? I said he needs thicker skin because he was oh so very offended at the joke not because he's mocking Obama. Try using reading comprehension.

^^^
Irony right there boys and girls.

Willow has been whining about how Obama is such a horrible person for laughing at such a tasteless joke 'oh the humanity'. As if she were the official spokesperson for everyone who's had kidney failure. And now she claims the other side is doing the whining.

'You dare defend the telling of the dreaded joke, you must be whining since after all our oversensitive selves can't possibly be doing it'.

^^^

Willow has been whining about how Obama is such a horrible person for laughing at such a tasteless joke 'oh the humanity'. As if she were the official spokesperson for everyone who's had kidney failure. And now she claims the other side is doing the whining.

'You dare defend the telling of the dreaded joke, you must be whining since after all our oversensitive selves can't possibly be doing it'.

you whined for eight soild years, and continue to whine everyday cause everybody don't fall down on their knees and praise the hood you put into office...fact is it was a classless attempt at humor and he was classless for laughing at it...

^^^

you whined for eight soild years, and continue to whine everyday cause everybody don't fall down on their knees and praise the hood you put into office...fact is it was a classless attempt at humor and he was classless for laughing at it...

So because I think you're over reacting to the joke I must be an Obamabot?

Also that joke was tame.

If you want a truly tasteless joke google dead baby jokes, hell I've posted one in this thread.

Last edited:
^^^

Also that joke was tame.

If you want a truly tasteless joke google dead baby jokes, hell I've posted one in this thread.

I don't do dead babies,, that's another one of those classless democwat things.. democwats think dead babies are funny..

Also that joke was tame.

I don't do dead babies,, that's another one of those classless democwat things.. democwats think dead babies are funny..

A lot of people laugh at the dead baby jokes, good jokes can have shock value.

Although you're right the dems used dead babies as comedy props, it's hysterical.

Haven't seen the republican act though.

Last edited:
You make a good point. And Rush is a big boy and is a celebrity. He expects these kinds of things and he dishes them out as well.

The fact that the President laughed is not a big deal. Bad taste, but hey, so what? Have you ever found yourself laughing at a racist joke? I know I have and then later thought, that really was not something that I should have been laughing at, but to me it was funny. In bad taste, but still it was funny.

Immie

But, don't you hold the president of the greatest nation in the world to a higher standard than you, and I? He is just bringing it down to street level trash. just sayin....

No, not really, Meister. He is after all only human.

Maybe that is the problem... everyone expects him to be the messiah? ;)

The difference is I'm not the POTUS Immie.

I expect and demand more from POTUS.

We had 8 years of a moron, 8 years before that of a letcher, 4 years before that of a criminal...when does it get better?

It goes with the job being under a microscope, Obama treats the postion like he's a reality star in a gameshow on VH1.

See my reply to Meister. ;)

this thread has taken a bizarre twist...seems if obama gets criticized people have to bring up rush to justify obama's behavior...

If I am not mistaken Rush has been a part of this thread since the OP.

As for what Rush said, everyone knows what Rush said. Everyone knows what Rush meant even IF he worded it wrong. Attacking Rush for the comment is no better than attacking Wanda Sykes for her comment. We all know that Rush did not wish the country to fail or for its people to suffer. We all know that despite how he worded it, what he meant was that he wanted the policies of the President to fail because that is what he believes is the best for the country.

There is nothing wrong with what Rush meant, but people have taken his comments out of context and bashed him and his fans for it.

What Wanda Sykes said was wrong and in bad taste. But, I still contend that it is nothing to have a coronary over. She flopped on a joke. I'm sure it wasn't her first time and it probably won't be the last either. Life will go on for her. Forgive her. Christ would.

Immie

once again immie,

stop saying i am having a coronary...so now i can't comment on something without you claiming i'm having a coronary? its funny, those that have been whining about people so-called whining over the joke can't even see their own hypocrisy. its NOT ok to comment about the joke, but it is ok to comment about people commenting on the joke.

this thread has shown some of the biggest hypocrisy i've ever seen a board

The funny thing, I get reps from accused "lefties" for almost all my jokes, including the ones at their expense. But from the "righties" in this thread complaining only two have given me rep for jokes at their expense but plenty have given me rep for jokes at the "lefties" expense.

That's just ... well ... odd. Hmm ... see, this is why I am always undecided.

yeah, i pick my political philosophy/leanings based on who reps me for jokes....:cuckoo:

^^^

uh, we're pointing out your hypocrisy...you can defend the joke, but to claim people commenting on the joke are whining and to then get in a tizzy when people say you're whining is FUNNY!!

We all know that Rush did not wish the country to fail or for its people to suffer.
Immie

Then why did he say it if he didn't mean it?????

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

February 16, 2009
RUSH: I want this whole plan to bomb out. And the only way this plan will bomb out is if it causes the pain that we know it's going to cause

Clearly, Wanda should have limited her jokes to condiments instead. After all, a guy who has said repeatedly that he wants the nation to fail after losing an election should probably receive a thank you card instead of satire.

*yawn*

I propose a new Joke tax:

Really good jokes: Nothing

Decent but could be better: $1

Bad Jokes: 5$

"Oh My God, Did She Just Say That?": $100

A Joke with the word 'Like' misused: $1,000

Jokes with Bushes name in them: Priceless.

Forum List

Back