Obama loves Erdogan and Erdogan loves Hitler and Executive Power

http://nypost.com/2015/05/17/saudi-arabia-to-buy-nuclear-bombs-from-pakistan-report/

Saudi Arabia will join the nuclear club by buying “off the shelf” atomic weapons from Pakistan, US officials told a London newspaper.

The Saudis — who financed much of Pakistan’s nuke program — are fearful of international efforts to keep its enemy Iran from acquiring a bomb, the Sunday Times of London reports. The Saudis think the deal, backed by President Obama, will actually accelerate Iran’s nuke push.

Saudi Arabia has talked for years about acquiring a bomb from the Pakistanis. “The House of Saud has now made the strategic decision to move forward,” a former US defense official said.

TAk8c-9XIHamRCzZIlxZBS6Io_vJnHiSaEa3VBZFMiZZLQGrv-mTu1bh4KOZhcul4Q=h1080

dem Saudis ain't stupid--------I knew---during my life-time----only one Saudi well enough to converse to the point of acquiring some idea what was in the head of
that Saudi-----and another that I did IM quite a bit ----and got an idea. My
impression was positive for both--------they (well those two do not constitute a fair
sample) ---both seemed to see the weakness of the standard islamo POV

http://nypost.com/2015/05/17/saudi-arabia-to-buy-nuclear-bombs-from-pakistan-report/

Saudi Arabia will join the nuclear club by buying “off the shelf” atomic weapons from Pakistan, US officials told a London newspaper.

The Saudis — who financed much of Pakistan’s nuke program — are fearful of international efforts to keep its enemy Iran from acquiring a bomb, the Sunday Times of London reports. The Saudis think the deal, backed by President Obama, will actually accelerate Iran’s nuke push.

Saudi Arabia has talked for years about acquiring a bomb from the Pakistanis. “The House of Saud has now made the strategic decision to move forward,” a former US defense official said.

It would have been impossible for humans to contain nuclear weapons forever.....
Your point? Another Nuclear arms race in the ME...........With Sunni's versus Shittes lining up to kill thy neighbors...........and all the non muslims while they are at it.

Historical fact. They were the 14th. If you are a Waffen division in the German army you are a nazi.

473px-Lemberg280443-2.jpg

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And other European nations that were under Nazi control had voluntary SS units also..It had nothing to do with the nation as a whole , but everything to do with individual actions...

You are obviously ignorant of western Ukraine's love of nazis that has continued to this day.

Western Uk's are proud of their nazi past to the point that the former President of the Ukraine made Stepan Bandera an official Hero of the Ukraine.

The European parliament condemned this and the honor was rescinded because Poles demanded it be revoked. Bandera that Ukrainian hero was the leader of a group that took out 70,000 Polish women and children in an act of genocide.

Well that will certainly work out.........A black president pushing a Neo-Nazi regime....

I am a bit-------cynical about that idea------I see no reason to suspect
that OBAMA loves Erdogan. I cannot imagine ANYONE loving
that dog. Dancer, you REALLY believe that Obama supports that pig?

No doubt about it. And please remember that I am furious at my former conservative PM for supporting Erdogan as well. I'm very bipartisan on my anger with our leaders.

Historical fact. They were the 14th. If you are a Waffen division in the German army you are a nazi.

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And other European nations that were under Nazi control had voluntary SS units also..It had nothing to do with the nation as a whole , but everything to do with individual actions...

You are obviously ignorant of western Ukraine's love of nazis that has continued to this day.

Western Uk's are proud of their nazi past to the point that the former President of the Ukraine made Stepan Bandera an official Hero of the Ukraine.

The European parliament condemned this and the honor was rescinded because Poles demanded it be revoked. Bandera that Ukrainian hero was the leader of a group that took out 70,000 Polish women and children in an act of genocide.
Stalin killed many more also, along with Khrushchev and revolting satellite communist nations..yet you are a Rusky supporter....and Pootin is proud of his USSR era might and murder....

Well that will certainly work out.........A black president pushing a Neo-Nazi regime....

I am a bit-------cynical about that idea------I see no reason to suspect
that OBAMA loves Erdogan. I cannot imagine ANYONE loving
that dog. Dancer, you REALLY believe that Obama supports that pig?

No doubt about it. And please remember that I am furious at my former conservative PM for supporting Erdogan as well. I'm very bipartisan on my anger with our leaders.

uhm-----sorry dancer-----I do not know your native land

It would have been impossible for humans to contain nuclear weapons forever.....
Your point? Another Nuclear arms race in the ME...........With Sunni's versus Shittes lining up to kill thy neighbors...........and all the non muslims while they are at it.
The Pakistan and Indian govt. have had nukes for decades, yet we see no exchange.....MAD must have made an impression on them..

The Pakistan and Indian govt. have had nukes for decades, yet we see no exchange.....MAD must have made an impression on them..

thanks for your contribution, moonie----now pull up your pants

Stalin killed many more also, along with Khrushchev and revolting satellite communist nations..yet you are a Rusky supporter....and Pootin is proud of his USSR era might and murder....
I really can't much of anything good about the Communist Ruskies ( or Democrats)...

But at least the Ruskies put up a damn good fight (and saved American lives in the process)...

I really can't much of anything good about the Communist Ruskies ( or Democrats)...

But at least the Ruskies put up a damn good fight (and saved American lives in the process)...
The USSR refused to repatriate US veterans from WWII that they obtained while conquering....

Riddle me this.............what happens when MAD men get the bombs? Right now they are preaching 12th Imam prophesy there...........Some, like Iran believe he is already there......................tell me about the army of the willing and where they are supposed to be in this prophecy..........Now before you say..........I don't believe in Fairy Tales..........THAT POINT IS MUTE...............It is not that we Believe in these tales.....................but that THEY BELIEVE IN THEM................all their strategy is to the point of a BOOK...........Name that book.

so true-----they do PUT UP A FIGHT----but they seem to have a bit of a problem GETTING OVER IT

The USSR refused to repatriate US veterans from WWII that they obtained while conquering....
What does this have to do with Erdogan?

Pride......ambition............will not matter................the cast is set............Radical Islam doesn't give a fuck about ours or the Russians arrogance................As Bibbi said................tis a game of thrones.

The reason why the US wants a presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe is because the goals of the Cold War are still at play, and so is the strategy of building a ring of anti-Russian nations around Russia...Turkey is important to the USA because it allows the US a place to put in a base for operation against Russia....So is Poland , Ukraine and Balkans for bases to operate Russian containment....

What does this have to do with Erdogan?
Since the OP likes to play reflective logic and guilt by association, I thought I'd play also...

The reason why the US wants a presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe is because the goals of the Cold War are still at play, and so is the strategy of building a ring of anti-Russian nations around Russia...Turkey is important to the USA because it allows the US a place to put in a base for operation against Russia....So is Poland , Ukraine and Balkans for bases to operate Russian containment....

yeah? I support the political goals of the USA-------I do not support the political goals of RUSSIA---or IRAN ---or TURKEY

Forum List

Back