Obama loves Erdogan and Erdogan loves Hitler and Executive Power

The reason why the US wants a presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe is because the goals of the Cold War are still at play, and so is the strategy of building a ring of anti-Russian nations around Russia...Turkey is important to the USA because it allows the US a place to put in a base for operation against Russia....So is Poland , Ukraine and Balkans for bases to operate Russian containment....

yeah? I support the political goals of the USA-------I do not support the political goals of RUSSIA---or IRAN ---or TURKEY
They are mere pawns to the entire strategy, since they have not the political or military muscle to force agendas.....The USA does..What Oblama is doing is no less than what the USA has been doing since Truman...

http://nypost.com/2015/05/17/saudi-arabia-to-buy-nuclear-bombs-from-pakistan-report/

Saudi Arabia will join the nuclear club by buying “off the shelf” atomic weapons from Pakistan, US officials told a London newspaper.

The Saudis — who financed much of Pakistan’s nuke program — are fearful of international efforts to keep its enemy Iran from acquiring a bomb, the Sunday Times of London reports. The Saudis think the deal, backed by President Obama, will actually accelerate Iran’s nuke push.

Saudi Arabia has talked for years about acquiring a bomb from the Pakistanis. “The House of Saud has now made the strategic decision to move forward,” a former US defense official said.

TAk8c-9XIHamRCzZIlxZBS6Io_vJnHiSaEa3VBZFMiZZLQGrv-mTu1bh4KOZhcul4Q=h1080
It would have been impossible for humans to contain nuclear weapons forever.....
Your point? Another Nuclear arms race in the ME...........With Sunni's versus Shittes lining up to kill thy neighbors...........and all the non muslims while they are at it.
The Pakistan and Indian govt. have had nukes for decades, yet we see no exchange.....MAD must have made an impression on them..
Riddle me this.............what happens when MAD men get the bombs? Right now they are preaching 12th Imam prophesy there...........Some, like Iran believe he is already there......................tell me about the army of the willing and where they are supposed to be in this prophecy..........Now before you say..........I don't believe in Fairy Tales..........THAT POINT IS MUTE...............It is not that we Believe in these tales.....................but that THEY BELIEVE IN THEM................all their strategy is to the point of a BOOK...........Name that book.

you are preaching to the choir. Those who have not yet worked out the Islamic
agenda in their heads-----never will

The reason why the US wants a presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe is because the goals of the Cold War are still at play, and so is the strategy of building a ring of anti-Russian nations around Russia...Turkey is important to the USA because it allows the US a place to put in a base for operation against Russia....So is Poland , Ukraine and Balkans for bases to operate Russian containment....

yeah? I support the political goals of the USA-------I do not support the political goals of RUSSIA---or IRAN ---or TURKEY
They are mere pawns to the entire strategy, since they have not the political or military muscle to force agendas.....The USA does..What Oblama is doing is no less than what the USA has been doing since Truman...

wrong------they can CONTRIBUTE---to the force of the AXIS powers-----especially
geographically

Anyone who relies on the old "ALL" disclaimer is a pile
lying, hypocritical, putrid SHIT.

Really? Unless I am mistaken, “anyone” is something like a synonym to “all”, isn’t it? And, despite that fact, you used it. I am very glad that at this forum there are at least two piles of lying, hypocritical, putrid SHIT. I am very glad that we met each other, honey.

You are obviously ignorant of western Ukraine's love of nazis that has continued to this day.

Western Uk's are proud of their nazi past to the point that the former President of the Ukraine made Stepan Bandera an official Hero of the Ukraine.

The European parliament condemned this and the honor was rescinded because Poles demanded it be revoked. Bandera that Ukrainian hero was the leader of a group that took out 70,000 Polish women and children in an act of genocide.
Stalin killed many more also, along with Khrushchev and revolting satellite communist nations..yet you are a Rusky supporter....and Pootin is proud of his USSR era might and murder....
I really can't much of anything good about the Communist Ruskies ( or Democrats)...

But at least the Ruskies put up a damn good fight (and saved American lives in the process)...
The USSR refused to repatriate US veterans from WWII that they obtained while conquering....
What does this have to do with Erdogan?
Since the OP likes to play reflective logic and guilt by association, I thought I'd play also...
You state that our base of operations is Strategic............to the location I'd agree.........but it is also an Achillie's Heel..........If Turkey goes radical on us..........and they are tending in that direction.........

Guilt by association................look at the map and tell me how many fights are going on in the entire region...........Guilt by association..........yep.........RADICAL ISLAM..........

http://nypost.com/2015/05/17/saudi-arabia-to-buy-nuclear-bombs-from-pakistan-report/

Saudi Arabia will join the nuclear club by buying “off the shelf” atomic weapons from Pakistan, US officials told a London newspaper.

The Saudis — who financed much of Pakistan’s nuke program — are fearful of international efforts to keep its enemy Iran from acquiring a bomb, the Sunday Times of London reports. The Saudis think the deal, backed by President Obama, will actually accelerate Iran’s nuke push.

Saudi Arabia has talked for years about acquiring a bomb from the Pakistanis. “The House of Saud has now made the strategic decision to move forward,” a former US defense official said.

TAk8c-9XIHamRCzZIlxZBS6Io_vJnHiSaEa3VBZFMiZZLQGrv-mTu1bh4KOZhcul4Q=h1080
It would have been impossible for humans to contain nuclear weapons forever.....
Your point? Another Nuclear arms race in the ME...........With Sunni's versus Shittes lining up to kill thy neighbors...........and all the non muslims while they are at it.
The Pakistan and Indian govt. have had nukes for decades, yet we see no exchange.....MAD must have made an impression on them..
Riddle me this.............what happens when MAD men get the bombs? Right now they are preaching 12th Imam prophesy there...........Some, like Iran believe he is already there......................tell me about the army of the willing and where they are supposed to be in this prophecy..........Now before you say..........I don't believe in Fairy Tales..........THAT POINT IS MUTE...............It is not that we Believe in these tales.....................but that THEY BELIEVE IN THEM................all their strategy is to the point of a BOOK...........Name that book.

Anyone who relies on the old "ALL" disclaimer is a pile
lying, hypocritical, putrid SHIT.

Really? Unless I am mistaken, “anyone” is something like a synonym to “all”, isn’t it? And, despite that fact, you used it. I am very glad that at this forum there are at least two piles of lying, hypocritical, putrid SHIT. I am very glad that we met each other, honey.

no----the ANYONE was qualified by-----the subset who "rely on the old "ALL,,,,," disclaimer........... in my post. kinda like ----"anyone who spits on the sidewalk is a slob" <<<< another true statement

Gen. Keane: Pentagon Spox Is 'Defending Bad Policy'

Gen. Jack Keane told Megyn Kelly tonight that Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby knows “full well” that releasing the “Taliban Five” from Guantanamo Bay was bad policy.

“He’s defending bad policy,” Keane said, adding that it’s been tough to watch.

Keane reiterated that radical Islam has grown four-fold in five years.

mapimage.jpg

Year old map....It has grown since then.

Stalin killed many more also, along with Khrushchev and revolting satellite communist nations..yet you are a Rusky supporter....and Pootin is proud of his USSR era might and murder....
I really can't much of anything good about the Communist Ruskies ( or Democrats)...

But at least the Ruskies put up a damn good fight (and saved American lives in the process)...
The USSR refused to repatriate US veterans from WWII that they obtained while conquering....
Since the OP likes to play reflective logic and guilt by association, I thought I'd play also...
You state that our base of operations is Strategic............to the location I'd agree.........but it is also an Achillie's Heel..........If Turkey goes radical on us..........and they are tending in that direction.........

Guilt by association................look at the map and tell me how many fights are going on in the entire region...........Guilt by association..........yep.........RADICAL ISLAM..........
Radical Islam is the same old story of empire builders....Turkey(Turks) are not the same Muslims as Iran(Persians)..Oh no, in fact, they don't get along at all....and have not for centuries.....a small schism in Islamic leadership by whom..

Radical Islam is the same old story of empire builders....Turkey(Turks) are not the same Muslims as Iran(Persians)..Oh no, in fact, they don't get along at all....and have not for centuries.....a small schism in Islamic leadership by whom..

ROFLMAO ----HAHAHAHAHA "they don't get along......" <<ROFLMAO

Let someone hit Mecca and see what happens....................

Currently they want to kill each other.......that point is correct...........as long as they aren't busy killing Kurds in the meantime.

Who will be the idiots that hit Mecca and LIGHT IT FOR REAL..............................

:cuckoo:

Let someone hit Mecca and see what happens....................

Currently they want to kill each other.......that point is correct...........as long as they aren't busy killing Kurds in the meantime.
You need to understand the fact that each Muslim nation has many tribes in their borders, and every Muslim nation has potential rebellion at any point because of inter-tribal wars that have occurred probably before they were Muslims and the tribes were pagans...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/w...ecutes-47-sheikh-nimr-shiite-cleric.html?_r=0

Iranian protesters ransacked and set fire to the Saudi Embassy in Tehran on Saturday after Saudi Arabia executed an outspoken Shiite cleric who had criticized the kingdom’s treatment of its Shiite minority.

The cleric, Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, was among 47 men executed in Saudi Arabia on terrorism-related charges, drawing condemnation from Iran and its allies in the region, and sparking fears that sectarian tensions could rise across the Middle East.

SAUDI-master675.jpg

Hey great choice! They were amazing live. Saw them at the Gardens. And yes they could pull off their vocals live.

Forum List

Back