Obama LOVES Israel

I am against all foreign aid. The article was about ISRAEL. Sorry if my OP was too specific for you. Perhaps, I will consider doing it more generally next time.
I don't really give a fuck about Israel and Palestine. Palestinians are dumbfucks that vote in terrorists to lead them. If I had to pick one, I would pick Israel though.
It has nothing to do with religion and all about our country.
Stop with your clichés.

Bam, Jew hater. I asked you the question all of your choke on. The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel. When I ask you if you condemn that? No, you can't.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Jew hater.

You're a scum bag piece of shit. I hope you and Hitlary rot in hell together
Good gawd. Did some lefty rape you and infect you with stupidity? You sound goddamn retarded.
Have a good day

Lefties are with you, they're Jew haters too
You really are an ignorant dumbass for this. I hope you know that.

I asked if you condemn the Palestinian and other Muslim terrorist attack on Israel, and you couldn't. I was disappointed, frankly. I was hoping I was wrong. But every time someone says what you did, you oppose foreign aid to Israel, oh, but you're also against foreign aid to other countries you can't/don't name, it turns out like with you that no, it's just Israel and because you want them destroyed.

How is that "ignorant?" I asked you the questions, you answered them. If you hate Jews, that's up to you. But be honest
No, you didn't ask me about muslim terrorists in Israel.
AGAIN, IT ISNT ISRAEL. That's why I pointed out our TOTAL foreign aid. The OP was specific, but my bitching isn't.
You are just being ignorant. Congratulations

We do like 50 BILLION a year in aid to people across the globe. That is 96% of all countries.
We have people sleeping in the streets. We have children starving. More poor people everyday. And THIS bullshit?

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating
Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...
I have posted about ALL aid. Find another tree to piss on.
"jew hater" such a weak cliché.

Yet you dishonest trolls always start the conversation with let's cut off Israel. You never start the conversation with cutting off Arab countries, who combined her more than Israel.

Yep, someone gets the point. As for me, I support ending all foreign aid, period. I don't single out Israel when I do it like the Jew haters.

I'd be glad to donate money to Israel if the Federal government didn't confiscate my money to do it. I don't think Jew Haters like Harley should be forced to donate to Israel. But I don't want to be forced to donate to the countries that want to destroy Israel.

And Harley followed up by confirming he does NOT condemn terrorists attacks by the Palestinians and other Muslims against Israel

Bam, Jew hater. I asked you the question all of your choke on. The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel. When I ask you if you condemn that? No, you can't.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Jew hater.

You're a scum bag piece of shit. I hope you and Hitlary rot in hell together
Good gawd. Did some lefty rape you and infect you with stupidity? You sound goddamn retarded.
Have a good day

I asked if you condemn the Palestinian and other Muslim terrorist attack on Israel, and you couldn't. I was disappointed, frankly. I was hoping I was wrong. But every time someone says what you did, you oppose foreign aid to Israel, oh, but you're also against foreign aid to other countries you can't/don't name, it turns out like with you that no, it's just Israel and because you want them destroyed.

How is that "ignorant?" I asked you the questions, you answered them. If you hate Jews, that's up to you. But be honest
AGAIN, IT ISNT ISRAEL. That's why I pointed out our TOTAL foreign aid. The OP was specific, but my bitching isn't.

Actually I asked you at least three times, and you didn't condemn it. Note here again you whined about it while not condemning the attacks against Israel

We do like 50 BILLION a year in aid to people across the globe. That is 96% of all countries.
We have people sleeping in the streets. We have children starving. More poor people everyday. And THIS bullshit?

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating
Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...

Yet you dishonest trolls always start the conversation with let's cut off Israel. You never start the conversation with cutting off Arab countries, who combined her more than Israel.
hey, you ignorant dumbfuck, my OP was specifically about Israel. Shortly after, I condemned ALL foreign aid.
It just bullshit rhetoric by you righties. This is comparable to the bullshit term "homophobe". Congratulations, you two are on par with the leftists :thup:

Have a good day

Actually I asked you at least three times, and you didn't condemn it. Note here again you whined about it while not condemning the attacks against Israel
No you asked me "Israel vis a vis the Palestinian terrorists." How in the hell could I get muslim terrorist out of that? I thought you were simply asking me about the Israel Palestine conflict and whos side I was on. Read my response.

Jew hating?

hey, you ignorant dumbfuck, my OP was specifically about Israel. Shortly after, I condemned ALL foreign aid.
It just bullshit rhetoric by you righties. This is comparable to the bullshit term "homophobe". Congratulations, you two are on par with the leftists :thup:

No, you are. Leftists are overwhelmingly Jew haters too.

Not sure how "my OP was specifically about Israel" is supposed to contradict my point. That is my point, you focused on Israel, then reluctantly said sure, you're against the other's too. Yeah

No you asked me "Israel vis a vis the Palestinian terrorists." How in the hell could I get muslim terrorist out of that? I thought you were simply asking me about the Israel Palestine conflict and whos side I was on. Read my response.

You mean your response where you agreed with the Palestinian terrorists? And seriously, all the Muslim terrorist attacks are over the Palestinian conflict. You really need that level of obvious?

You still haven't condemned terrorist attacks on Israel by the Palestinians and their Muslim allies

Jew hating?

Not sure how "my OP was specifically about Israel" is supposed to contradict my point. That is my point, you focused on Israel, then reluctantly said sure, you're against the other's too. Yeah
The article I posted was about Israels aid. Why are you too stupid to understand that?
Using your logic, if someone talks about welfare to the able bodied, they must hate physically fit people. Boy, pogo and g5000 would have a field day pointing out your fallacies.
Idiot

The article I posted was about Israels aid. Why are you too stupid to understand that?
Using your logic, if someone talks about welfare to the able bodied, they must hate physically fit people. Boy, pogo and g5000 would have a field day pointing out your fallacies.
Idiot

Jew haters constantly use your coded attack that you're against aid to Israel, oh, but you're against the nameless rest, but you focus on Israel. No one is saying the crap you made up about welfare. And again, you don't condemn terrorist attacks on Israel, you justify them. It's not just that one thing, simpleton, you're classic Jew hater.

And you point to g5000 and pogo for logic?

:lmao:

You mean your response where you agreed with the Palestinian terrorists? And seriously, all the Muslim terrorist attacks are over the Palestinian conflict. You really need that level of obvious?

You still haven't condemned terrorist attacks on Israel by the Palestinians and their Muslim allies
When I misunderstood your gibberish I STILL said I picked Israel. Your stupidity continues to defy physics. How do you breath?

Idiot

Jew haters constantly use your coded attack that you're against aid to Israel, oh, but you're against the nameless rest, but you focus on Israel. No one is saying the crap you made up about welfare. And again, you don't condemn terrorist attacks on Israel, you justify them. It's not just that one thing, simpleton, you're classic Jew hater.

Have you ever heard of an analogy? LOL dumbfuck
Where did I justify terrorist attacks? Are you a daws101 sock?

When I misunderstood your gibberish I STILL said I picked Israel. Your stupidity continues to defy physics. How do you breath?

Yes, you keep agreeing with me, you picked Israel to attack which somehow in your mind refutes my pointing out you picked Israel to attack.

And still, no condemnation of the terrorist attacks against Israel, in fact you justified them

Yes, you keep agreeing with me, you picked Israel to attack which somehow in your mind refutes my pointing out you picked Israel to attack.

And still, no condemnation of the terrorist attacks against Israel, in fact you justified them
It was an article. Seriously, how do you breath? Do you have to walk around with a cpap?

Idiot

Um ... when I showed you what's wrong about your analogy, you concluded that I don't know what an analogy is?

:wtf:

And you justified the terrorist attacks in your gibberish response where you said everyone screwed the Palestinians.

The Holocaust screwed the Jews. Shit happens, move on to today. Most Israelis weren't born in 1948

Do you know what happened to Jews right before 1948? Hint, it was way worse than what happened to the Palestinians in 1948 ...

Oh, I see. So it is OK for Israel to lie to us and take land with our weapons because of the Holocaust. Got it. Does that excuse Israel for 911 too?

It was an article. Seriously, how do you breath? Do you have to walk around with a cpap?

An article you chose to focus on. Cut off aid to Israel. Which you followed up by answering the question do you condemn terrorist attacks against Israel by saying the Palestinians were screwed

Do you know what happened to Jews right before 1948? Hint, it was way worse than what happened to the Palestinians in 1948 ...

Oh, I see. So it is OK for Israel to lie to us and take land with our weapons because of the Holocaust. Got it. Does that excuse Israel for 911 too?

Strawman.

I clearly said in the quote which you pulled out a piece was that a lot of people have been screwed in history. It's not justification for what they are doing today. What you said to that was a complete non-sequitur

Idiot

Um ... when I showed you what's wrong about your analogy, you concluded that I don't know what an analogy is?

And you justified the terrorist attacks in your gibberish response where you said everyone screwed the Palestinians.

The Holocaust screwed the Jews. Shit happens, move on to today. Most Israelis weren't born in 1948
LOL idiot
When did I say everyone screwed the Palestinians? I fuckin said they were idiots that voted in terrorists to lead them.
Delusional much?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

An article you chose to focus on. Cut off aid to Israel. Which you followed up by answering the question do you condemn terrorist attacks against Israel by saying the Palestinians were screwed
It broke foreign aid records you illiterate dumbfuck. I am against all foreign aid, why should I not be against Israel getting RECORD numbers?
Im seriously done. I cant help but feel like you are trolling.
Good day.

Idiot

LOL idiot
When did I say everyone screwed the Palestinians? I fuckin said they were idiots that voted in terrorists to lead them.
Delusional much?

Fair enough, I went back and found the quote and it was LaDexter on that particular point, not you. So I don't see any response from you answering the question as you claimed you did. Give me a post number

Forum List

Back