Obama LOVES Israel

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating
Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...
I have posted about ALL aid. Find another tree to piss on.
"jew hater" such a weak cliché.

I already addressed that, re-read my post
so im a jew hater because my OP was too specific? lol

Jew haters constantly do what you did. They attack foreign aid to Israel, then you go on to say oh yeah, I'm against other aid too. How many times do I need to tell you the same thing?

Israel is a tiny portion of our foreign aid. Muslim countries get buckets of it too. But you named one specific name you want cut off. Israel.

Tell me you're for Israel vis a vis the Palestinian terrorists. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it

Record new U.S. military aid deal for Israel to be signed in days: sources
The United States and Israel have reached final agreement on a record new package of at least $38 billion in U.S. military aid and the 10-year pact is expected to be signed within days, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance ever made to any country but also includes major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.
Those include Israel’s agreement not to seek additional funds from Congress beyond what will be guaranteed annually in the new package, and also to phase out a special arrangement that has allowed Israel to spend part of its U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons, the officials said.
Good Gawd man, when are these kids going to move out?
Im so tired of this bullshit!!
Troll level: Grand Master obtained. :bow3::clap::eusa_clap::happy-1::thewave:
lol why does that make me a troll?
Are you saying you really believe that?
That Israel gets billions of dollars from the tax payers?
You miss the issue.

Israel is where civilization meets the barbarians, it is the gate to the fortress. Take a look at a world map. Israel is the center of the world when it comes to civilization vs the Barbarians.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...

Jew haters constantly do what you did. They attack foreign aid to Israel, then you go on to say oh yeah, I'm against other aid too. How many times do I need to tell you the same thing?

Israel is a tiny portion of our foreign aid. Muslim countries get buckets of it too. But you named one specific name you want cut off. Israel.

Tell me you're for Israel vis a vis the Palestinian terrorists. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it
I am against all foreign aid. The article was about ISRAEL. Sorry if my OP was too specific for you. Perhaps, I will consider doing it more generally next time.
I don't really give a fuck about Israel and Palestine. Palestinians are dumbfucks that vote in terrorists to lead them. If I had to pick one, I would pick Israel though.
It has nothing to do with religion and all about our country.
Stop with your clichés.

You miss the issue.

Israel is where civilization meets the barbarians, it is the gate to the fortress. Take a look at a world map. Israel is the center of the world when it comes to civilization vs the Barbarians.
I completely agree

Not at all. Since it was clear his deal with Iran would place Israel in greater danger, in order to get Democratic senators to back the deal he had to promise them that he would increase military aid to Israel sufficiently to offset the new dangers to Israel he was financing with his deal. If you look at the polls, Americans have long overwhelmingly supported Israel, so there is strong bipartisan support for Israel in the Congress. He had to assure these members of Congress what he was doing would not harm Israel.
They are already the 6th biggest military in the world.
You mean the most powerful, not the biggest. This is thanks, in large part to the help from the US. You have to be more powerful to deter wars than you have to be to win them.
Yes, we pretty much built it. While our own people starve and sleep in the streets.
No, the US didn't really build it but we did provide a lot of help. Remember it was Israel that threw the USSR out of the ME while the West was losing the Cold War in Vietnam and elsewhere.

No one is sleeping in the streets because of aid to Israel. Remember nearly all the money is spent in the US, providing tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans, so it would be fair to say fewer Americans are sleeping in the streets or starving because of the military aid given to Israel.
But its TAX PAYERS MONEY paying for it.
No, people aren't homeless because of it but think what we could do with 50B a year spent here, at home. For our needy..
If you are talking about military aid, since it is nearly all spent in the US, if you were to stop it, you would through hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work and do great damage to the communities in which these defense industries exist. This money produces profits, wages and salaries that are taxed by the local, state and federal government, and when these people then spend what they have left, it produces more profits, wages and salaries that are taxed by local, state and the federal government, and as this cycle repeats nearly all the money is taken back eventually by local, state and federal taxes, so it amounts to just a wealth transfer from the federal government to local and state governments. So this $50 billion, if that is what it is, is spent here, at home, and it benefits a great many Americans.

They are already the 6th biggest military in the world.
You mean the most powerful, not the biggest. This is thanks, in large part to the help from the US. You have to be more powerful to deter wars than you have to be to win them.
Yes, we pretty much built it. While our own people starve and sleep in the streets.
No, the US didn't really build it but we did provide a lot of help. Remember it was Israel that threw the USSR out of the ME while the West was losing the Cold War in Vietnam and elsewhere.

No one is sleeping in the streets because of aid to Israel. Remember nearly all the money is spent in the US, providing tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans, so it would be fair to say fewer Americans are sleeping in the streets or starving because of the military aid given to Israel.
No, people aren't homeless because of it but think what we could do with 50B a year spent here, at home. For our needy..
If you are talking about military aid, since it is nearly all spent in the US, if you were to stop it, you would through hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work and do great damage to the communities in which these defense industries exist. This money produces profits, wages and salaries that are taxed by the local, state and federal government, and when these people then spend what they have left, it produces more profits, wages and salaries that are taxed by local, state and the federal government, and as this cycle repeats nearly all the money is taken back eventually by local, state and federal taxes, so it amounts to just a wealth transfer from the federal government to local and state governments. So this $50 billion, if that is what it is, is spent here, at home, and it benefits a great many Americans.
Yea, gotta love the MIC

Yea, gotta love the MIC
?

Yea, gotta love the MIC
?
military industrial complex. sorry lol
Acronyms get me too.

Trump supported the Iraq war, too, and the way he talks, he's more a war mongered than Clinton. Trump supports corporations, too....his supposed tax plan gives them big tax breaks....and as for her Foundation....no Republican/conservative or other Trump lover has provided any proof of any wrong doing in the Clinton Foundation, unlike Trump's.

Report: Trump redirected charity cash to purchase $20K life-size painting of himself

Your dumb bitch dog is probably smarter than you and would never vote for Trump.....but keep repeating those conservative lies....and yes, you're not a Republican, you just vote Republican...:cuckoo:
How do you know what I vote?
Geez, are you not even aware of what you post?

I would just rather that idiot be int he WH than corrupt ****
Obama LOVES Israel

CLinton has an ACTUAL HISTORY of it so don't act like you give a fuck.
No, conservatives have a made-up history of Hillary Clinton.....goes way back, but they have never proved any of their shit. That doesn't count as factual. Unless you can provide actual facts, it's just rhetoric.
It isn't illegal what they are doing. They are smart lawyers. They fuck the law in the ass and walk away without a limp. The fact is, we have given them MILLIONS and they rank it around 70M a YEAR. Its a fucking slush fund.

That's your defense of Trump....that it isn't illegal? Bwahahaha...you really are pathetic...complaining about made-up crap about Hillary but excusing all the scamming and wheeler/dealer crap that Trump does and there's proof of that....yeah, I got you.
Doesn't mean im going to vote for him, dumbfuck.
You're the dumbfuck.....you're not going to vote for Hillary, and you're not going to vote for Trump, so who are you voting for? Gary Johnson doesn't even know what Aleppo is.....and he can't even get 15% support....so he won't even be on the ballot.....and, not voting makes you a bigger dumfuck, idiot.

I don't blindly give away my support like you partisan hacks.
No, you ignorant asshole just don't vote....that's brilliant. Try and explain that away, idiot.
Hillary was doing it IN THE GOVERNMENT. She used her position to make money for her charity. Its all FACT. Or repeated coincidences. Which I highly fucking doubt.

Yeah.....that's why you have provided links to back up your shitload of lies. Keep digging....you're going to reach China before long. :dig:
I will do a write in.
In other words, you're just going to throw your vote away.....another brilliant move.

Im sorry, but voting for someone shows support and I dotn support anyone running. I have integrity.
Yeah you say that, but I bet you'll be checking Trump's name.....you're just too embarrassed to admit it.

Just a minute agop you said I voted republican. Make up your mind, dumbfuck!
Yeah, idiot, because you said you would rather have Stump in the WH than Hillary. That suggested that you were voting for Trumpf, which you probably are but are trying to pretend you are above "deplorable".....:badgrin:
Why do you need links to hilalrys past? Did you have pneumonia during her political career? Do you know who you are voting for?
Because I knew that you wouldn't be able to produce any. There are none....all that negative crap about her is made up bullshit by the Republican party that you claim you don't support. Yeah, I know who I am voting for....not the one you're voting for.

Obama LOVES Israel

No, conservatives have a made-up history of Hillary Clinton.....goes way back, but they have never proved any of their shit. That doesn't count as factual. Unless you can provide actual facts, it's just rhetoric.
It isn't illegal what they are doing. They are smart lawyers. They fuck the law in the ass and walk away without a limp. The fact is, we have given them MILLIONS and they rank it around 70M a YEAR. Its a fucking slush fund.

That's your defense of Trump....that it isn't illegal? Bwahahaha...you really are pathetic...complaining about made-up crap about Hillary but excusing all the scamming and wheeler/dealer crap that Trump does and there's proof of that....yeah, I got you.
You're the dumbfuck.....you're not going to vote for Hillary, and you're not going to vote for Trump, so who are you voting for? Gary Johnson doesn't even know what Aleppo is.....and he can't even get 15% support....so he won't even be on the ballot.....and, not voting makes you a bigger dumfuck, idiot.

No, you ignorant asshole just don't vote....that's brilliant. Try and explain that away, idiot.
Hillary was doing it IN THE GOVERNMENT. She used her position to make money for her charity. Its all FACT. Or repeated coincidences. Which I highly fucking doubt.

Yeah.....that's why you have provided links to back up your shitload of lies. Keep digging....you're going to reach China before long. :dig:
I will do a write in.
In other words, you're just going to throw your vote away.....another brilliant move.

Im sorry, but voting for someone shows support and I dotn support anyone running. I have integrity.
Yeah you say that, but I bet you'll be checking Trump's name.....you're just too embarrassed to admit it.

Yeah, idiot, because you said you would rather have Stump in the WH than Hillary. That suggested that you were voting for Trumpf, which you probably are but are trying to pretend you are above "deplorable".....:badgrin:
Why do you need links to hilalrys past? Did you have pneumonia during her political career? Do you know who you are voting for?
Because I knew that you wouldn't be able to produce any. There are none....all that negative crap about her is made up bullshit by the Republican party that you claim you don't support. Yeah, I know who I am voting for....not the one you're voting for.
How is it throwing it away WHEN I DONT SUPPORT ANY OF THEM?
Wanting a lesser of two evils in the WH doesn't = my vote. AGAIN, a vote is a voice of support. Which none of them assholes have.

Obama LOVES Israel

I will do a write in.

I'm a conservative on the left coast. I throw my vote away every election.

You miss the issue.

He doesn't miss that, he's a classic Jew hater

I am against all foreign aid. The article was about ISRAEL. Sorry if my OP was too specific for you. Perhaps, I will consider doing it more generally next time.
I don't really give a fuck about Israel and Palestine. Palestinians are dumbfucks that vote in terrorists to lead them. If I had to pick one, I would pick Israel though.
Stop with your clichés.

Bam, Jew hater. I asked you the question all of your choke on. The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel. When I ask you if you condemn that? No, you can't.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Jew hater.

You're a scum bag piece of shit. I hope you and Hitlary rot in hell together

Stop with your clichés.

Bam, Jew hater. I asked you the question all of your choke on. The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel. When I ask you if you condemn that? No, you can't.

Good gawd. Did some lefty rape you and infect you with stupidity? You sound goddamn retarded.
Have a good day

Stop with your clichés.

Good gawd. Did some lefty rape you and infect you with stupidity? You sound goddamn retarded.
Have a good day

Lefties are with you, they're Jew haters too

Stop with your clichés.

Have a good day

You really are an ignorant dumbass for this. I hope you know that.

Stop with your clichés.

Have a good day

You really are an ignorant dumbass for this. I hope you know that.

I asked if you condemn the Palestinian and other Muslim terrorist attack on Israel, and you couldn't. I was disappointed, frankly. I was hoping I was wrong. But every time someone says what you did, you oppose foreign aid to Israel, oh, but you're also against foreign aid to other countries you can't/don't name, it turns out like with you that no, it's just Israel and because you want them destroyed.

How is that "ignorant?" I asked you the questions, you answered them. If you hate Jews, that's up to you. But be honest

The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel

That's the classic BS spin. Israel took land in 1948 under the guise of the UN. Then, not satisfied with the land allocated, obsessed with the land outlined in Ch1 of Book of Joshua (River Euphrates in Iraq is Israel's NE border according to the Bible), Israel offed JFK, installed Zionist Traitor LBJ, and this happened...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

In other words, while LBJ told the American people that Israel was attacked, LBJ knew Israel was the aggressor with all the US made weapons LBJ just gave them after JFK was "zionized." This is the motive behind JFK's death - the re-conquest of the "Promised Land," and its the same group of traitors behind 911 today - Zionist Christians and their Zionist Jew masters.

Israel is the aggressor in the area. Israel is the problem. The US had no problem at all in that part of the world prior to 1948.

Time to realize 1948 was the biggest error in US history and become the 15th vote in the UN Security Council to re-pack Israel back into its 1948 border.

The Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Saudis, Iraqis, they all want to destroy Israel

That's the classic BS spin. Israel took land in 1948 under the guise of the UN. Then, not satisfied with the land allocated, obsessed with the land outlined in Ch1 of Book of Joshua (River Euphrates in Iraq is Israel's NE border according to the Bible), Israel offed JFK, installed Zionist Traitor LBJ, and this happened...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

In other words, while LBJ told the American people that Israel was attacked, LBJ knew Israel was the aggressor with all the US made weapons LBJ just gave them after JFK was "zionized." This is the motive behind JFK's death - the re-conquest of the "Promised Land," and its the same group of traitors behind 911 today - Zionist Christians and their Zionist Jew masters.

Israel is the aggressor in the area. Israel is the problem. The US had no problem at all in that part of the world prior to 1948.

Time to realize 1948 was the biggest error in US history and become the 15th vote in the UN Security Council to re-pack Israel back into its 1948 border.

Explaining why you want to destroy Israel doesn't make you not want to destroy Israel. A lot of bad shit has happened in the world, get over it. You can't ... selectively ... try to fix it all today. Do you know what happened to Jews right before 1948? Hint, it was way worse than what happened to the Palestinians in 1948 ...

If the Jews would have just died like the dogs that they are instead of expecting to have a home somewhere, ay, Adolph?

We do like 50 BILLION a year in aid to people across the globe. That is 96% of all countries.
We have people sleeping in the streets. We have children starving. More poor people everyday. And THIS bullshit?

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating
Jew hating?

Yet you dishonest trolls always start the conversation with let's cut off Israel. You never start the conversation with cutting off Arab countries, who combined her more than Israel.

Forum List

Back