Obama LOVES Israel

Record new U.S. military aid deal for Israel to be signed in days: sources
Good Gawd man, when are these kids going to move out?
Im so tired of this bullshit!!

It is military fucko! Not aid to welfare for their economy. All the dollars have to be spent on US arms.
Its still welfare, hook. Regardless of how YOU look at it.
It's not welfare, it's the US buying influence in Israel. Because of its size in terms of both area and population, Israel has no strategic depth and cannot sustain a long drawn out war, so either Israel has a massive qualitative edge over potential enemies, or it must adopt a policy of preemptive strikes against them, which would threaten to destabilize the entire ME. This was the reason the US began this policy after the 1973 war, and it remains the reason for it today.
nice response! of course, your reasoning doesn't mean shit to me. All of this globalist bullshit has made me a nationalist, so-to-speak.
Israel can defend themselves. We gave them that power.

And your reasoning doesn't mean shit to anyone.

Forget the foreign to Israel for a moment. Foreign on and of itself is less than 1% of the budget.
What does that matter? Do you know what we could do with 50B a year HERE?
Do you not have problems with us giving aid to state sponsors of terrorism?

It is military fucko! Not aid to welfare for their economy. All the dollars have to be spent on US arms.
It's not welfare, it's the US buying influence in Israel. Because of its size in terms of both area and population, Israel has no strategic depth and cannot sustain a long drawn out war, so either Israel has a massive qualitative edge over potential enemies, or it must adopt a policy of preemptive strikes against them, which would threaten to destabilize the entire ME. This was the reason the US began this policy after the 1973 war, and it remains the reason for it today.
nice response! of course, your reasoning doesn't mean shit to me. All of this globalist bullshit has made me a nationalist, so-to-speak.
I'm very much a nationalist too, but I recognize that what happens elsewhere in the world often impacts the US economy. The US is no longer dependent on ME oil, but much of the rest of the world with which the US trades is so ME wars will impact the US economy. Since 1979 when the first large US pledge of military assistance was made as a part of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, US policy has been to try to deter wars by making sure Israel was to strong for any other nation to threaten. The US has an economic interest and a security interest to preventing these wars.
Prevent wars? LOL really?

Yes fucko. Israel found 2 small skirmish wars wth Lebanon in '82 and '06. There have been no large scale wars since 1973.

More precisely, Obama loves MONEY and FAVORABLE MEDIA COVERAGE, and that is what the ISRAEL LOBBY provides to traitors in the political class. Obama had a chance to prove he was a patriotic American by re-opening the 911 investigation and by allowing the FBI's fraud prosecution of the climate "scientists" to proceed. In the end, Obama cares about himself, race baiting, and wrecking the US beyond repair. 3 for 3 by sucking the butt of Bibi Netanyahu...

I'm very much a nationalist too, but I recognize that what happens elsewhere in the world often impacts the US economy. The US is no longer dependent on ME oil, but much of the rest of the world with which the US trades is so ME wars will impact the US economy. Since 1979 when the first large US pledge of military assistance was made as a part of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, US policy has been to try to deter wars by making sure Israel was to strong for any other nation to threaten. The US has an economic interest and a security interest to preventing these wars.

Yes fucko. Israel found 2 small skirmish wars wth Lebanon in '82 and '06. There have been no large scale wars since 1973.
There have been no large scale wars because, thanks in part to US military aid, Israel is too formidable an opponent today. Without the US stepping in to arm both Israel and Egypt as a part of the treaty, the USSR would have continued to fund the Arabs and there would have been more large scale wars.

More precisely, Obama loves MONEY and FAVORABLE MEDIA COVERAGE, and that is what the ISRAEL LOBBY provides to traitors in the political class. Obama had a chance to prove he was a patriotic American by re-opening the 911 investigation and by allowing the FBI's fraud prosecution of the climate "scientists" to proceed. In the end, Obama cares about himself, race baiting, and wrecking the US beyond repair. 3 for 3 by sucking the butt of Bibi Netanyahu...

You are a waste of time, but time after time it is proven that AIPAC is a tiny lobby in terms of dollars spent and power.

There have been no large scale wars because, thanks in part to US military aid, Israel is too formidable an opponent today. Without the US stepping in to arm both Israel and Egypt as a part of the treaty, the USSR would have continued to fund the Arabs and there would have been more large scale wars.

Not just that:
(1) Israel had a peace agreement with both Egypt and Jordan
(2) Saudi Arabia views Iran as the bigger threat
(3) Lebanon/Hezbollah are to weak for anything but a terrorist war
(4) Syria is ruled by a bad man, but he knows his grip on power is wailing and he also knows picking a fight with Israel would result in his downfall
(5) The Arabs don't give a shit about the Franksteins
(6) Sadam was a polarizing force against Iran

Obama does the nuke deal, now he is increasing Israels welfare. Coincidence?

We do like 50 BILLION a year in aid to people across the globe. That is 96% of all countries.
We have people sleeping in the streets. We have children starving. More poor people everyday. And THIS bullshit?

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating

The United States and Israel have reached final agreement on a record new package of at least $38 billion in U.S. military aid and the 10-year pact is expected to be signed within days, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance ever made to any country but also includes major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.
Those include Israel’s agreement not to seek additional funds from Congress beyond what will be guaranteed annually in the new package, and also to phase out a special arrangement that has allowed Israel to spend part of its U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons, the officials said.

Geez, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Aren't Republicans always whining that Obama doesn't like Israel? I would think this would give you warm fuzzies all over.

We do like 50 BILLION a year in aid to people across the globe. That is 96% of all countries.
We have people sleeping in the streets. We have children starving. More poor people everyday. And THIS bullshit?

I oppose foreign aid, but I'm not interested in starting a new policy with Jew hating
Jew hating?

The United States and Israel have reached final agreement on a record new package of at least $38 billion in U.S. military aid and the 10-year pact is expected to be signed within days, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance ever made to any country but also includes major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides.
Those include Israel’s agreement not to seek additional funds from Congress beyond what will be guaranteed annually in the new package, and also to phase out a special arrangement that has allowed Israel to spend part of its U.S. aid on its own defense industry instead of on American-made weapons, the officials said.

Geez, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Aren't Republicans always whining that Obama doesn't like Israel? I would think this would give you warm fuzzies all over.
Im not a republican, you inbred redneck.

You Jew haters are all alike

Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...

Jew hating?

Yes, of all the foreign aid in the world, it's the Jew haters who bring it up with ... Israel. Then say oh yeah, I'm against the rest of it too. It's sick.

I want to eliminate all foreign aid. I don't say, hey, let's start with destroying Israel, then we'll get to the rest ...
I have posted about ALL aid. Find another tree to piss on.
"jew hater" such a weak cliché.

Not at all. Since it was clear his deal with Iran would place Israel in greater danger, in order to get Democratic senators to back the deal he had to promise them that he would increase military aid to Israel sufficiently to offset the new dangers to Israel he was financing with his deal. If you look at the polls, Americans have long overwhelmingly supported Israel, so there is strong bipartisan support for Israel in the Congress. He had to assure these members of Congress what he was doing would not harm Israel.

Idiot.....some of your posts sound like you're praising the Dolt (Trump). So, if you're dissing Obama, and you claim you're not a republican, who are you for? Donald Duck?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump moves in on Pennsylvania Avenue – with luxury hotel

McMullin for President website is up

Not at all. Since it was clear his deal with Iran would place Israel in greater danger, in order to get Democratic senators to back the deal he had to promise them that he would increase military aid to Israel sufficiently to offset the new dangers to Israel he was financing with his deal. If you look at the polls, Americans have long overwhelmingly supported Israel, so there is strong bipartisan support for Israel in the Congress. He had to assure these members of Congress what he was doing would not harm Israel.
They are already the 6th biggest military in the world.

Idiot.....some of your posts sound like you're praising the Dolt (Trump). So, if you're dissing Obama, and you claim you're not a republican, who are you for? Donald Duck?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump moves in on Pennsylvania Avenue – with luxury hotel

McMullin for President website is up
I haven't liked trump for months. I would just rather that idiot be int he WH than corrupt ****

Forum List

Back