Obama mans up and apologizes for his misstatement on keeping insurance

They never do this right. People are so sick of Rs and their crazy obsession with Obama that this latest will die out as quickly as everything else they try and hurt him with. People just begin to point and laugh after a few days of this bullshit.

I think you're right. When you have zero credibility due to the birther "scandal", the benghazi "scandal", the open mike "scandal" etc... you've pretty much used up all of your "Look, see, we told you!!!!" opportunities.

The birther craziness was the best. I mean, wingers simply didn't care who opened their big mouth speaking for their party. Anyone who could land a blow was ok with the loons in congress.

We will look back on this as the worst, do nothing, congress ever. Unfortunate that but hopefully we'll get a better one next Fall.

Agreed.

Even Obama got wrapped up in it so much he misspoke and told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

I think you're right. When you have zero credibility due to the birther "scandal", the benghazi "scandal", the open mike "scandal" etc... you've pretty much used up all of your "Look, see, we told you!!!!" opportunities.

The birther craziness was the best. I mean, wingers simply didn't care who opened their big mouth speaking for their party. Anyone who could land a blow was ok with the loons in congress.

We will look back on this as the worst, do nothing, congress ever. Unfortunate that but hopefully we'll get a better one next Fall.

Agreed.

Even Obama got wrapped up in it so much he misspoke and told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Bet you laughed and laughed ...

They never do this right. People are so sick of Rs and their crazy obsession with Obama that this latest will die out as quickly as everything else they try and hurt him with. People just begin to point and laugh after a few days of this bullshit.

dear gawd, you are still harping on that...six frikken years later?
well I'm sure you were this destroyed when Dan Rather went on National T.V. and presented FAKE PAPERS that President Bush was AWOL from his military service
just go bow to your shrine of Obama or grow the hell up...
your whiny trolling of threads on him has become a bore

Last edited:
2013-11-08-0831e227_large.jpeg

Obama on health plan cancellations: 'I am sorry' | MSNBC

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

This was the right thing to do.

He didn't apologize for lying about "keeping your policy"

Policies that don't meet the requirements are the ones being cancelled. It is the fault of their crappy insurance and them for buying such terrible policies however their insurance company should have given them until after the first of the year to get something else.

The people here seem to think people are cancelled the moment they received the letter. That can't be the case. If it is, the insurance was worse than even I had imagined.

Now is their chance to get some insurance that is designed to cover everyone at an affordable cost.

Right, because of course you and Obama know what's best for everyone.... :thup:

Policies that don't meet the requirements are the ones being cancelled. It is the fault of their crappy insurance and them for buying such terrible policies however their insurance company should have given them until after the first of the year to get something else.

The people here seem to think people are cancelled the moment they received the letter. That can't be the case. If it is, the insurance was worse than even I had imagined.

Now is their chance to get some insurance that is designed to cover everyone at an affordable cost.

Right, because of course you and Obama know what's best for everyone.... :thup:

Sarah is to be commended for even ignoring Obama supporters who tell of good policies which are being cancelled and higher prices they're finding on the exchange for worse coverage than they had before.

Well done! Brave soldier!

You know what, fuck all you rightwing racists in this thread. Don't you know Obama is the real victim in this debacle? He has been burned by the healthcare website and no one is more pissed off about all this than he is and by golly, he's going to get to the bottom of all this nonsense..... :thup:

I'm so sorry, driveby.

Thank you for opening my eyes.

You're so right. What was I thinking? I am ashamed. How could I believe anything bad about Obama?

Keep this all in mind people in the COMING elections ALONG with his sorry ass apology...he and his comrades in arms have passed laws that has caused MILLIONS of people to become Un-insured....Kick this party to curb, big time
a lot of links and poll results at site

SNIP:
Pew poll: Disapproval of Obama’s handling of health care soars to 59% among adults

posted at 2:41 pm on November 8, 2013 by Allahpundit

The adult population’s almost always a bit more Democratic than the population of registered voters, who are themselves usually more Democratic than the people who actually show up on election day. Just a fun fact worth mentioning, in case you’re a Democratic senator from a conservative state who’s wondering how to read this poll.

Actually, does this data prove that ObamaCare’s a bust or that basically everything he touched in 2013 is a bust?

pe

His overall job approval is down to 41 percent, just five points higher than Bush’s approval was at this point during the famous downward spiral of his second term. Philip Klein pointed out on Twitter that, if you take those January numbers seriously, Obama has lost 20 points net on health care in the past 10 months — half of them since September, thanks to coverage of the Healthcare.gov apocalypse and the Big Lie about keeping your plan if you like it. (The January numbers are probably slightly rosier for Obama than they otherwise would have been because he was enjoying a post-election honeymoon with voters at the time.) And yet, health care isn’t his worst result here. He’s -28 on immigration, doubtless thanks to plenty of lefties being as annoyed with him that Congress hasn’t passed amnesty as righties are annoyed that Obama keeps pushing it, and he’s -34 on the economy, down 25 points net in just the past two months. What explains that? Sean Trende of RCP points to the timeline in Gallup’s tracker of economic confidence as the smoking gun:

all of it here
Pew poll: Disapproval of Obama?s handling of health care soars to 59% among adults « Hot Air

:lol: I laugh because you must be VERY selective in the threads and posts you read, or has such examples that doesn't fit your view, there are plenty examples of very good coverage being cancelled......

and , you know, I have to add, if I like what I have, why in the world do I need him or you to tell me or weigh in what kind of quality I receive or what I am content with?:eusa_eh:......I don't need you, or obama being my nanny...

tell me sarah why on earth would says a couple both in their 50's with raised children or are childless by choice, with NO plans to have any, be required to carry a plan that covers maternity/pediatrics?

you know, I think you have or are using a very small knowledge base to parse this issue...thats as nice as I can be after seeing this comment.

Yanno................the only reason people are being kicked off of their healthcare insurance is because the companies providing it realize that they don't meet the minimums that were put in place by the ACA. Kind of like having to meet the minimums for auto insurance for the state you're in. If you can't meet the minimums, you're going to be thrown off to the side.

Obamacare is having the insurance companies for health insurance meet minimum regulations (sort of like what you have to buy if you're going to drive an automobile) so that if you DO cause a wreck, your insurance will be able to cover it.

The only places where Obamacare is failing are those states that have Republican governors who refuse to participate.

Even though KY is a red state (according to statistics), they are embracing it and doing quite well.

I wonder when McConnell and Paul are going to visit the governor of the state they are supposed to represent (and the ones that elected them) and ask why Obamacare is working so well?

Sorry, but in 2014 and in 2016, people are going to remember this, and it's going to be a bloodbath for those in the GOP.

I never knew I needed maternity care before Obama came along, it makes me feel so special to know that Obama made sure that I have coverage if I get pregnant.

Yanno................the only reason people are being kicked off of their healthcare insurance is because the companies providing it realize that they don't meet the minimums that were put in place by the ACA. Kind of like having to meet the minimums for auto insurance for the state you're in. If you can't meet the minimums, you're going to be thrown off to the side.

Obamacare is having the insurance companies for health insurance meet minimum regulations (sort of like what you have to buy if you're going to drive an automobile) so that if you DO cause a wreck, your insurance will be able to cover it.

The only places where Obamacare is failing are those states that have Republican governors who refuse to participate.

Even though KY is a red state (according to statistics), they are embracing it and doing quite well.

I wonder when McConnell and Paul are going to visit the governor of the state they are supposed to represent (and the ones that elected them) and ask why Obamacare is working so well?

Sorry, but in 2014 and in 2016, people are going to remember this, and it's going to be a bloodbath for those in the GOP.

They know all of this but continue to repeat their talking points over and over in an attempt to get someone, anyone, to agree with their nonsense.

We are not the ones lying about it, Obama is. That should tell you something, if you had a brain.

As you all are posting your talking points here, people all across the country are saying "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."

ODS. :lol:

:lol: I laugh because you must be VERY selective in the threads and posts you read, or has such examples that doesn't fit your view, there are plenty examples of very good coverage being cancelled......

and , you know, I have to add, if I like what I have, why in the world do I need him or you to tell me or weigh in what kind of quality I receive or what I am content with?:eusa_eh:......I don't need you, or obama being my nanny...

tell me sarah why on earth would says a couple both in their 50's with raised children or are childless by choice, with NO plans to have any, be required to carry a plan that covers maternity/pediatrics?

you know, I think you have or are using a very small knowledge base to parse this issue...thats as nice as I can be after seeing this comment.

As you all are posting your talking points here, people all across the country are saying "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."

ODS. :lol:

thx for the confirmation, I am actually sad....but, in the immortal words of eli wallach;'

advance to the 58 second mark and give it a listen....classic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9GE9P56tK4o]Ride On - YouTube[/ame]

They know all of this but continue to repeat their talking points over and over in an attempt to get someone, anyone, to agree with their nonsense.

We are not the ones lying about it, Obama is. That should tell you something, if you had a brain.

If all the world were paper,
And all the sea were ink,
And all the trees were bread and cheese,
What should we have to drink?

Forum List

Back