Obama man
yes, Obama man can
Obama man can cause he mixes it with hope and makes the world taste good

Who can give you health care
Who can save the poor
Who can pick the teams that are in the final four
Obama man
yes Obama man can
Obama man can cause he mixes it with hope and makes the world feel good.......

Obama is the MAN!

Who'd you lift that from, Rand. :lol:

Negative, some black comedian, I forget the name.

I think you're right. When you have zero credibility due to the birther "scandal", the benghazi "scandal", the open mike "scandal" etc... you've pretty much used up all of your "Look, see, we told you!!!!" opportunities.

You don't need credibility when people are getting policy cancellation letters and increased rates. All the apologists can do is say it's overblown or not as bad as the Republicans are making it out to be or that Obama didn't really lie, but Ma and Pa Kettle are getting those cancellation letters and the Joneses they're keeping up with are watching their insurance go from a car payment a month to a mortgage payment a month and with less coverage to boot. Spin it all you want, but Obama said that wasn't going to happen and now it is and when called on it effectively all he said was "sucks to be you."
Policies with less benefits are being cancelled and replaced or upgraded with policies with more benefits. Why should anyone be surprised. We've known policies would either be upgraded or replaced since the law was passed. The cost of the policies are based on the ones ability to pay. The wealthy are outraged of course. Cancellation letters before the ACA was certainly a reason to panic but not now. No one will be rejected that applies for coverage.

Are you finally admitting you lied that Obama not being responsible for this?

You don't need credibility when people are getting policy cancellation letters and increased rates. All the apologists can do is say it's overblown or not as bad as the Republicans are making it out to be or that Obama didn't really lie, but Ma and Pa Kettle are getting those cancellation letters and the Joneses they're keeping up with are watching their insurance go from a car payment a month to a mortgage payment a month and with less coverage to boot. Spin it all you want, but Obama said that wasn't going to happen and now it is and when called on it effectively all he said was "sucks to be you."
Policies with less benefits are being cancelled and replaced or upgraded with policies with more benefits. Why should anyone be surprised. We've known policies would either be upgraded or replaced since the law was passed. The cost of the policies are based on the ones ability to pay. The wealthy are outraged of course. Cancellation letters before the ACA was certainly a reason to panic but not now. No one will be rejected that applies for coverage.

That's not true. There are plenty of people who had BETTER coverage and are losing it because of Obamacare. Here's one.....Loyal Obama Supporters, Canceled by Obamacare - ProPublica

Time for some new pom-poms....:cuckoo:
Policies that are being cancelled don't meet the minimum requirements of the law. Most of the plans that are being cancelled either do not meet the out of pocket yearly maximums or include life time maximums. About 75% already included the 10 essential benefits.

Last edited:

That's not true. There are plenty of people who had BETTER coverage and are losing it because of Obamacare. Here's one.....Loyal Obama Supporters, Canceled by Obamacare - ProPublica

Policies that are being cancelled don't mean the minimum requirements of the law. Most of the plans that are being cancelled either do not meet the out of pocket yearly maximums or include life time maximums. About 75% already included the 10 essential benefits.

minimum requirements

more like parameters

none the less the president lied over and over again

when he said if you like your health care you can keep it

he should have said if your insurance falls with in the parameters

of what i declare a good plan (level 1 -2 or 3) you can keep it

if your plan meets the parameters and has additional benefits

we will tax it

then he would have been telling the truth

I think you're right. When you have zero credibility due to the birther "scandal", the benghazi "scandal", the open mike "scandal" etc... you've pretty much used up all of your "Look, see, we told you!!!!" opportunities.

Example of blind stupidity support for obashit.

no kidding, Candy and Sarah.... call them the Obama cheerleaders...
clueless women followers of a man...Billy Clinton would love them

Single women overwhelmingly supported Your President; women who have been oppressed (i.e. intimidated by their mate) usually vote in line with their oppressor; like you did.

Those who paid attention knew this. However, most don't pay attention to nuances and Obama didn't spell out that part of it.

When the dust settles, most Americans will be happy about it but the GOP will do what it can to make sure the dust doesn't settle--as it should; politically it's exactly what I would do.

They run the risk, however, of criticizing what is going to be (and is with a lot of Americans) a popular program. Medicare Part D was not funded, had this incredibly stupid Donut Hole but was popular as hell with Seniors. You didn't hear a lot of people running against Med Part D.

No time, I'm working. I have to pay for all that Obamacare bullshit, you know. I mean it isn't as if I can sit around like all you retirees on the entitlements.

ooohhh no you didn't. :mad:

You're right about one thing though, Obamacare is bullshit. Enjoy the graveyard shift, Sarah!

We Dems are right about most things that we care to discuss with you all. That's why your only responses are always just calling people names and saying stuff like oh no you're wrong. That's you and all of your fellow TPers. Obama this, Obama that, etc., etc..

I was joking about Obamacare being bullshit. Crack a smile occasionally, to coin a Ronnie Reagan phrase, ya doom and gloomer.

Then why are you here? To go around beating your chest you are always right and the MILLIONS upset with becoming UNINSURED because of Obama are the one's wrong?
this is why liberals are hated and most of you have no problems giving them the reasons

Those who paid attention knew this. However, most don't pay attention to nuances and Obama didn't spell out that part of it.

When the dust settles, most Americans will be happy about it but the GOP will do what it can to make sure the dust doesn't settle--as it should; politically it's exactly what I would do.

They run the risk, however, of criticizing what is going to be (and is with a lot of Americans) a popular program. Medicare Part D was not funded, had this incredibly stupid Donut Hole but was popular as hell with Seniors. You didn't hear a lot of people running against Med Part D.

liberals and crystal balls...most Americans will be happy with it...they just KNOW THAT
show them just how happy you are people at the voting booth when the time comes
vote the bastards in the Democrat party OUT...they are a Danger to your lives, families and Freedoms
the Obama Stooges in this thread is shining

Last edited:

You're right about one thing though, Obamacare is bullshit. Enjoy the graveyard shift, Sarah!

We Dems are right about most things that we care to discuss with you all. That's why your only responses are always just calling people names and saying stuff like oh no you're wrong. That's you and all of your fellow TPers. Obama this, Obama that, etc., etc..

I was joking about Obamacare being bullshit. Crack a smile occasionally, to coin a Ronnie Reagan phrase, ya doom and gloomer.

Who are you?..There is no way you're the Sarah I know...:lol:

You know me? You don't know me, you make up a lot of stuff and that gets on my nerves so maybe that's what you're talking about. You just can't stand Libs and I don't feel I have to be that nice to people like that.

Take a look at yourself instead of blaming everyone else for any slights you feel may have come your way.

Then why are you here? To go around beating your chest you are always right and the MILLIONS upset with becoming UNINSURED because of Obama are the one's wrong?
this is why liberals are hated and most of you have no problems giving them the reasons

So, you think I would come here if I thought I was wrong all the time. I don't think you get the concept of this place and places like it.

Policies that are being cancelled don't mean the minimum requirements of the law. Most of the plans that are being cancelled either do not meet the out of pocket yearly maximums or include life time maximums. About 75% already included the 10 essential benefits.

To use the analogy - not everyone needs to purchase a Cadillac when a Lincoln is adequate to meet your needs.

Obama on health plan cancellations: 'I am sorry' | MSNBC

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

This was the right thing to do.

Apologize yeah, but he should use the same executive order pen he used to exempt Congress from Obamacare to get people their actually affordable insurance back. Or better yet, just trash the whole train wreck. If Obamacare is such a good deal, why does it force people to buy it. And then there's the little problems of identity fraud on the site. I guess that's just gravy, putting all those felons on the employment roles.

Obama on health plan cancellations: 'I am sorry' | MSNBC

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

This was the right thing to do.

Apologize yeah, but he should use the same executive order pen he used to exempt Congress from Obamacare to get people their actually affordable insurance back. Or better yet, just trash the whole train wreck. If Obamacare is such a good deal, why does it force people to buy it. And then there's the little problems of identity fraud on the site. I guess that's just gravy, putting all those felons on the employment roles.

Oh sure, HaHa. Your wingnuts in the House don't have enough brains or support to repeal Obamacare after like 50 tries so you think Obama should "trash" it.

That's funny.

Oh sure, HaHa. Your wingnuts in the House don't have enough brains or support to repeal Obamacare after like 50 tries so you think Obama should "trash" it.

That's funny.

and that's all you care about isn't it?
you Obama cult worshippers could care less if this law IS NOW hurting the very people it was sold as going to HELP
just because they aren't buying into the lies they were fed of how they would be able TO KEEP WHAT THEY HAD, they are wingNUTS to you people...You all have selective caring for others and if you didn't have that you wouldn't have any caring
You haven't made yourself look good at all in this thread...it's been rather pathetic actually

Last edited:
Example of blind stupidity support for obashit.

no kidding, Candy and Sarah.... call them the Obama cheerleaders...
clueless women followers of a man...Billy Clinton would love them

Single women overwhelmingly supported Your President; women who have been oppressed (i.e. intimidated by their mate) usually vote in line with their oppressor; like you did.

Obama has developed a false image that appeals to easily impressionable folks that vote on pure emotion rather than logic.

I honestly feel that if Obama didn't have glowing media coverage he would have been toast years ago. Every single time he screws up the media finds a way to bail him out. But every time they have to do it it peels off more and more supporters. I don't think he's gaining support. He only has the hanger's on that refuse to listen to reason. The folks that rely on him and how he's thought of for their own self-esteem.

The worst part is his low information supporters believe absolutely anything he tells them even when it's an absolute lie

that not necessarily so, and in a lot of cases they trade off higher deductibles or co pays higher yearly thresholds in overall out of pocket costs.

I don't know what is so hard for you and those like you ( unless you don't want to) to understand- the law was intended to squeeze the balloon and shift money/costs from one grp. of folks ot another

- the 50 somethings that make more than 4 times the poverty line and don't qualify for subsides were designed to be pushed into other plans that would make them in effect pay more ;

the game being hay we have upgraded your policy you get mental health coverage or maternity/pediatrics or some such ( for them useless coverage) now, it matters not that they may be of sound mind and are past child baring years and don't even dream of having children, the admin knows they will not use this care, so they transfer their payment- the point in this whole Health Care "Reform" is for them via "Reform" a transfer to pay for the subsidies for those who get them....

This is exactly the way it was intended to happen. Now, you may agree with this transfer and "reform" but don't pretend thats not whats being done and willfully. Its the only way to keep Obamacare "budget neutral".

And of course if the folks are happy with what they have, your answer is, well but they will be happier if they just stfu and move on to a plan that we say they need....again if you agree that thats the way gov. should work, fine, but again, don't tell me thats not whats happening and not what was intended , it was.

Oh and And the "wealthy are outraged", I love how you add that to make this the usual class warfare issue, a couple living in SF making over 80K are rich? :rolleyes: so if they get screwed, oh well, they're 'rich', let them squeal.....:lol:

Well how about that folks, Obama gave us all something better...

the hell if you liked what you had, the hell if it's going to cost you more and cost you to lose your regular doctor, hospital, etc

Obama sworry he lied but now suck it you little peons

Our dictator and his comrades in his base have spoken...now sit down and shut up,

There was a 63 year old woman on television this morning talking about how her insurance covers more than her prior insurance. She now has covered pediatric dentistry.

obama should have been honest, but ACA would never have passed if he had. Bob, a single man, will have to pay for insurance coverage for maternity care, not for himself, he is paying the insurance premium for SALLY's maternity care. Sue isn't paying for insurance coverage for jer own non existent children, but paying the premium for Juanita's pediatric dentistry bills.

That's what really happened. According to obama, we should never mind paying "a little more" for the benefit of others.

Using the car insurance analogy that someone gave as a supportive example earlier, it would be like telling Bob, who has his car paid off and opts for liability only, that instead he needs to purchase a full collision and comprehensive policy in order to help support those buyers who have new vehicles with all the bells and whistles. It's only right that Bob be willing, or dictated by the government, to pay extra to help those who need more coverage.:eusa_whistle:

and that new car owner if he doesn't make bob pay right off the bat, can drive around all he wants, and if he gets in a collision, park it till the next enrollment period and then get Bob to fix it...;)

if you read that article and thats your answer, don't bother responding to my previous post back to you, you're a sheep...nothing more.

Forum List

Back