Obama needs to be tried for war crimes

Obama needs to be tried for war crimes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo2SGUMPVj4]911 WTC - Bush & Co. should be in fucking Jail - Sean Penn U R my man, man (40s) - YouTube[/ame]​

Here, we see the fakeness of Sean Penn and the liberal minions. They want the devil, Bush imprisoned and to stroke off to their god, Obama. Yet, there's not a hair's difference between them. And in fact, Obama mocked Romney for having his same foreign policy agenda too.

This is why Obama should be brought before the Hague. One thing to kill a terrorist but to kill the innocents that just happen to be standing next to him? All that aside, the targeting of a 16 year old who was definitely not a terrorist seems to me to be more then a lesson in parental responsibly, as gib Gibbs inferred.

American drone deaths highlight controversy

American drone deaths highlight controversy - U.S. News

Exposes liberal hypocrisy.

Joe Scarborough Tears Into Obama's 'Frightening,' 'Chilling' Drone Strike Defense

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAubKe38zT4]Joe Scarborough Tears Into Obama's 'Frightening,' 'Chilling' Drone Strike Defense - YouTube[/ame]

This is why Obama should be brought before the Hague. One thing to kill a terrorist but to kill the innocents that just happen to be standing next to him? All that aside, the targeting of a 16 year old who was definitely not a terrorist seems to me to be more then a lesson in parental responsibly, as gib Gibbs inferred.

Why do the pussy muslim terrorist hide behind innocent civilians knowing that they could be killed?

Why do the pussy muslim terrorist hide behind innocent civilians knowing that they could be killed?

Does that really make you sleep better at night? The two faced left calling for Bush to be tried yet Obama is 10 times worse. Hypocrites.

About to hit page seven and still waiting for one liberal poster to call for Obama to be tried for war crimes. :eusa_whistle:

I hope you are not holding your breath.

Justification for killing innocent people, the terrorists are hiding behind them.

Justification for killing innocent 16 year olds, bad parenting.

The left becomes more disgusting every single day.

Obama just killed eleven children. He needs to be tried for war crimes.

BBC News - Afghan children 'killed by Nato air strike in Shigal'

NATO:confused: OBAMA:confused: You better believe if Obama could be impeached, tried and tared and feathered, Issa and Grraham would have done it long ago. Obama is squeaky clean as he was the day he was born. Now Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were tried for war crimes and found guilty by International War Ttribunal.

An international tribunal has found former US President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld guilty of the crime of conspiracy to allow torture in Guantanamo Bay, Bagram and Abu Ghraib.

The five judges of the tribunal have held various prestigious judicial positions in Malaysia, the U.K. and the U.S. The results of the tribunal will be sent to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council.

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/324868#ixzz2Q0uaQqn5
Read more: NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

Last edited:

Does that really make you sleep better at night? The two faced left calling for Bush to be tried yet Obama is 10 times worse. Hypocrites.

Name the 10 times? :eusa_hand:

Bush illegally invaded Iraq on lies and sent your children to sacrifice their lives and 5,000 dies and 15,000 wounded and most are homeless waiting for their disability, food stamps, public housing and medical care. That woud be mass murder. plus a million iraqis dead.

Bush Admits Iraq a "terrible" mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

How would a question about the girlish nature of hiding behind innocent civilians make me sleep better at night? I mean it doesn't bother me that they use that as a tactic.

Feel free to post any link where I call for President Bush to be handed over to any foriegn country for a war crimes trial.

You know, as much as I detest the moonbat messiah and hold everyone of his mindless acolytes in the deepest contempt I can't condemn that idiot if he's killing muj. Even if they're kids. Those kids aren't going to grow up and become crusaders, they're at best going to be rock farmers who kill each other according to which tribe is at war for each season.

I'm not going to contribute to second guessing what happens in the theater of war. Everything else is fair game, his ugly ass wookie wife telling us what too eat, his spoiled pisspot brats having vacations Rothschild's great great grandkids don't get, or his utter failures on every other issue.

Bush illegally invaded Iraq on lies and sent your children to sacrifice their lives and 5,000 dies and 15,000 wounded and most are homeless waiting for their disability, food stamps, public housing and medical care. That woud be mass murder. plus a million iraqis dead.

A million? You don't say? I remember not long ago, when the lie was it was a 100,000. Well, don't know you know that Obama's now killed 2 million Aghanies? Yup.

Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube

Lol that's funny. You do realize that's an edited fake right?

Bush had the overwhelming vote of a bipartisan congress.

It was not illegal. Poorly executed might be a better argument.

You know, as much as I detest the moonbat messiah and hold everyone of his mindless acolytes in the deepest contempt I can't condemn that idiot if he's killing muj. Even if they're kids. Those kids aren't going to grow up and become crusaders, they're at best going to be rock farmers who kill each other according to which tribe is at war for each season.

I'm not going to contribute to second guessing what happens in the theater of war. Everything else is fair game, his ugly ass wookie wife telling us what too eat, his spoiled pisspot brats having vacations Rothschild's great great grandkids don't get, or his utter failures on every other issue.

Where and to whom does the "theater of war" extend? Does it extend to our "ally" countries? Does it extend to 16 year old Americans? Think about what you are saying and what those in the ME must think about such words.

Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube

Lol that's funny. You do realize that's an edited fake right?

Bush had the overwhelming vote of a bipartisan congress.

It was not illegal. Poorly executed might be a better argument.

For a war it was not poorly executed. Civilian deaths was held fairly low and we did win fast. That said I would not have been like Hillary or Kerry and voted yes. But they knew what was up and they both voted for war. That is until one of them once again turned on our military.

Obama just killed eleven children. He needs to be tried for war crimes.

BBC News - Afghan children 'killed by Nato air strike in Shigal'

Take a number, line forms at the rear, behind the Shrub.
Give us a moment while we pry open the man-sized vault.

I don't speak idiot; well not as fluently as you. Go ahead and try again.

My mistake; I made the assumption that those who post in Politics ... actually follow politics.

Shrub = George W. Bush
Man-sized vault = The Dick

Get it now?

Forum List

Back