Obama now dedicating his time to promote censorship

It has nothing to do with conservatives. . . it has to do with ALL people getting sick of authoritarians and corporatists trying to stop free speech and control the narratives.

When a classical liberal calls out your bullshit? YOU HAVE LOST THE DISCUSSION.

Lies and misinformation/disinformation are not protected speech. You are free to say or type it. You are NOT free from repercussions stemming from saying/typing it.
You're mad because your getting your hands slapped for spouting BS that you were getting away with spouting five/ten years ago.
Didn't hear you complaining in the 2015-2016 time period...or when the black guy was sitting in the Oval Office. :)

Thanks for posting the link for us. I forgot it in the rush to get it on the board.
It's a slamdunk for sure!
Wesley Clark did as much damage with that one as Ritter has done with his utubes!
Facts and Truth are not partisan, and they know no party.

I find it interesting that "Concerned American," is not so concerned with the facts, and needs to react so poorly when hit with the facts. . . :eusa_think:

. .. looks like someone's ego is tightly wrapped up in corporate/government propaganda. . .

dont-shoot-the-messenger-david-spade.gif

Lies and misinformation/disinformation are not protected speech.

The only speech that is not protected by the first, is libel and slander.
Didn't hear you complaining in the 2015-2016 time period...or when the black guy was sitting in the Oval Office.
That is because you are a n00b, and you weren't a member here asshole.

The only speech that is not protected by the first, is libel and slander.

That is because you are a n00b, and you weren't a member here asshole.

I lurked here from the summer of 2016 until late 2019.
I saw all of your posts...sweetie. I know EXACTLY what your views were.

Lies and disinformation are NOT protected speech.
Deal with it.

If I had any, I wouldn't direct them to you, duck. You are a misinformed commie canuck who has a twisted take on the world.
I hear you on your POV, but of course I have to disagree on nearly all of it.
But I'll take on the commie label because I'm not against it being my badge of opposition to America's move to fascism. We're/they're traditional and longstanding enemies
BTW, when you get the time, you might want to post up what you tell people to watch, if it wasn't for your sock puppet, I wouldn't know that the video is over a decade old and concerns strategy for hypotheticals.
I missed the boat by leaving out the link but Beale was sharp enough to find is within a minute! It took me about 3 minutes to find it on account of US attempts to bury it.
Next you'll be saying that Assad was gassing his own people to further US strategy.
I don't agree that Assad gassed his own people and I don't agree that he used chem/bio weapons on other people either. There's even doubt on Saddam gassing the Kurds, that was questioned by CIA group leader Stephen Pelletiere. (if you disagree then learn)
Wesley Clark is a moron as well--another reason he is a FORMER general.
He retired, but do keep the cards and letters ..............................!.

Lies and disinformation are NOT protected speech.
If the lies and disinformation are not targeting the reputation of individuals or corporate entities?

Sure they are. No one, not the government, or any corporate entity, can penalize a person for spinning satire or conjecture.

That is protected speech. Find the law or court ruling against it. You can't!

There are no laws against lies and disinformation, not in the U.S. You PROVE that there are. . I do not have to prove a negative. YOU CAN'T!

I find it interesting that "Concerned American," is not so concerned with the facts, and needs to react so poorly when hit with the facts. . . :eusa_think:

. .. looks like someone's ego is tightly wrapped up in corporate/government propaganda. . .

And thanks again. C.A. is just an angry and frustrated spammer who I usually ignore. But he serves the purpose of being the backboard from which we can bounce back some of the facts.

Is he dumb enough to keep howling when he figures out he's being used? LOL

Nice try, moron. That video was from 2013 on a talk show (facts?) and it flies in the face of the duck and the OP's point (moving goalposts). Before your panties get soaked, maybe you should know more about your source. Wesley Clark Goes From 4-Star General to Reality TV Punchline Might choose someone more credible to make your point next time--But, hey--don't shoot the messenger.

So. . . you're a sock of another account huh?

:auiqs.jpg:
Sorry hun. Long story short. It took me a long time to decide if I wanted to be a regular here or not. Well that and three plus years of constant travel and projects.

"Sure they are. No one, not the government, or any corporate entity, can penalize a person for spinning satire or conjecture".

What fantasy world do you live in? There are consequences for speech and posts quoted on these boards literally every day. Companies and other
entities impose penalties including termination every day. If you open your mouth and it makes whatever or whomever you are railing against look bad,
or stand to cost them money or reputation, they are going to sanction you.

Again, you are free to type or say whatever you wish. You are correct that there are no laws against it. But there are also no laws that prevent consequences
from said speech. Lies and disinformation don't fall under protected speech. You're not just allowed to say or type anything you want without the potential
of fallout consequences. I would have thought January 6th, 2021 would have taught you that.

Nice try, moron. That video was from 2013 on a talk show (facts?) and it flies in the face of the duck and the OP's point (moving goalposts). Before your panties get soaked, maybe you should know more about your source. Wesley Clark Goes From 4-Star General to Reality TV Punchline Might choose someone more credible to make your point next time--But, hey--don't shoot the messenger.
May I help while Mr. Beale is busy?

Did you change your mind on Wesley Clark being discredited?

Would it make much difference if he blew the whistle in 19'0' 11, rather than in 2013?
What year would you prefer?
You're floundering like a fish out of water now and that makes you worthless to anybody. Keep the cards and letter coming, until you learn your lesson.

May I help while Mr. Beale is busy?

Did you change your mind on Wesley Clark being discredited?

Would it make much difference if he blew the whistle in 19'0' 11, rather than in 2013?
What year would you prefer?
You're floundering like a fish out of water now and that makes you worthless to anybody. Keep the cards and letter coming, until you learn your lesson.
Not much credibility in a figure that was put out to pasture and looking for a way to gain viewers. Sources from talk shows that have no expectation of truth or fact can hardly be held up as "facts" Try again duck--and sock.

Just like the people proving fraud have every right to do it.

yep. Maybe one day you will prove some. So far it has been more than 500 days and not one claim you all have made has been proven.

Sucks to be you

yep. Maybe one day you will prove some. So far it has been more than 500 days and not one claim you all have made has been proven.

Sucks to be you
Lots has been proven, you simply deny it. It is not working. Remember you are not discussing fraud anymore. You apparently are just a dishonest person. I already knew that, now it is on display.

If you open your mouth and it makes whatever or whomever you are railing against look bad,
or stand to cost them money or reputation, they are going to sanction you.
I already addressed that, "The only speech that is not protected by the first, is libel and slander."

Again, you are free to type or say whatever you wish. You are correct that there are no laws against it.
About time you recognize the truth of what I am saying.
Lies and disinformation don't fall under protected speech.
Now you are contradicting yourself. Unless it is libel or slander? All speech is protected speech. That includes lies and disinformation, which the government and establishment media engage in on a regular basis.
You're not just allowed to say or type anything you want without the potential
of fallout consequences.
You can say, or write, anything you damn well please if it isn't libel or slander. I thought we already established this? Why the hell are you in denial? YOU CAN'T POST THE LAW OR COURT RULING AGAINST IT, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I would have thought January 6th, 2021 would have taught you that.
Deflection noted and dismissed.

Just because the establishment blackballs him for telling the truth? Doesn't mean what he revealed is any less credible.

Hell, look what the interlocking directorate did to Assange when he exposed the pedophile ring, Hillary Clinton's misdeeds, along with all the war crimes of the American war machine. .

If anything? The sour luck he has had, makes all the information that Gen. Clark exposed even more solid. If you don't want to face up to the truth about the reality in our world? That is your choice.

Assassinating the character of the sources of information? That is not an argument. You have a really, really low IQ if you think that substitutes for a real argument.

This General would have made a very fine president for this nation.

iu

Forum List

Back