Obama now dedicating his time to promote censorship

Obama is washed up old news outside the die hard Dem cult crowd.
It is another attempt at distraction from the current vegetable in the WH. Trump distractions weren't working, so next stop Ukraine, Obama, Masks? Guaranteed you won't see them reporting fuel prices, inflation and jobs numbers, immigration, security of the southern border, vax restrictions, Biden gaffes or Kameltoe tossing word salad. Not to mention their ignoring the homeless problem that they made hay with during the last campaign.

It is another attempt at distraction from the current vegetable in the WH. Trump distractions weren't working, so next stop Ukraine, Obama, Masks? Guaranteed you won't see them reporting fuel prices, inflation and jobs numbers, immigration, security of the southern border, vax restrictions, Biden gaffes or Kameltoe tossing word salad. Not to mention their ignoring the homeless problem that they made hay with during the last campaign.
Note how the Dems never defend Biden, they can't. It's 100% deflection.

It is not my job to prove a negative.

You made the claim it is false. . now prove it.
Nothing to disprove--the rantings of a former soldier on a talk show. Might as well be Joy Behar. Try again sock. That's what happens when you become the spokesperson for a Canadian commie that has no standing in the discussion to begin with. You notice he ran off as usual, leaving you to hold the bag.

Nothing to disprove--the rantings of a former soldier on a talk show. Might as well be Joy Behar. Try again sock. That's what happens when you become the spokesperson for a Canadian commie that has no standing in the discussion to begin with. You notice he ran off as usual, leaving you to hold the bag.
. . . . mostly b/c there can be be discussion with folks that deny reality like you. So . . . what is the point? :dunno:

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

. . . . mostly b/c there can be be discussion with folks that deny reality like you. So . . . what is the point? :dunno:

iu

:auiqs.jpg:
Reality is that Obama does not go into ghettos. He is a fraud and played African Americans on an expensive Stadaverius violin. A warrior for the people wronged by his views he represents has to get his hands dirty. He never has. So destroying the nation while a distance away and a quick trop to an airport to fly to more peaceful environs is something he and his ilk will do if it gets bad here.

I already addressed that, "The only speech that is not protected by the first, is libel and slander."

About time you recognize the truth of what I am saying.

Now you are contradicting yourself. Unless it is libel or slander? All speech is protected speech. That includes lies and disinformation, which the government and establishment media engage in on a regular basis.

You can say, or write, anything you damn well please if it isn't libel or slander. I thought we already established this? Why the hell are you in denial? YOU CAN'T POST THE LAW OR COURT RULING AGAINST IT, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Deflection noted and dismissed.
Not my problem you won't accept the fact that speech has its consequences.
I love the fact that Obama will be out front doing this. It's about time Democrats prove
they can mount a sufficient information war on the right wing. They've been having issues
messaging their way out of wet paper bags.

Reality is that Obama does not go into ghettos. He is a fraud and played African Americans on an expensive Stadaverius violin. A warrior for the people wronged by his views he represents has to get his hands dirty. He never has. So destroying the nation while a distance away and a quick trop to an airport to fly to more peaceful environs is something he and his ilk will do if it gets bad here.
It started under Bush. That is deflection.

Not my problem you won't accept the fact that speech has its consequences.
I love the fact that Obama will be out front doing this. It's about time Democrats prove
they can mount a sufficient information war on the right wing. They've been having issues
messaging their way out of wet paper bags.
Facts are facts.

People still have a right to tell them.

Get used to it.

The Media is supposed to tell us what to think! Aren't they? That seems to be the norm anymore.

No, the media is supposed to provide you with FACTUAL information upon which you figure it out for yourself. If that "seems the norm" to you, you're looking at the wrong media. American media is extraordinarily toxic. You should try looking at media from other countries.

The problem with that is a good portion of the wealthy industrialists think that they should get "special treatment" in life and taxation simply because they create jobs and control wealth. So they omit certain facts, or just outright lie to you.

No, the media is supposed to provide you with FACTUAL information upon which you figure it out for yourself. If that "seems the norm" to you, you're looking at the wrong media. American media is extraordinarily toxic. You should try looking at media from other countries.

The problem with that is a good portion of the wealthy industrialists think that they should get "special treatment" in life and taxation simply because they create jobs and control wealth. So they omit certain facts, or just outright lie to you.
In post 26 MSNBC admits it’s job is to tell us what we are supposed to think. That isn’t the product of the right, this is the lying left. And you listen to the BS.

Forum List

Back