Obama now dedicating his time to promote censorship

6dfp8b.jpg

What a great American!

Obama found his calling now that he is not in public service……HE IS GOING TO MAKE SURE ANY OPPOSING OPINIONS ARE CENSORED!

I wonder if Obama knew that Hillary and the DNC had bought the Steele Dossier and it was disinformation?

Notice how this happens at the same time Musk is trying to buy Twitter?

Thats no coincidence. The cult leaders know that censorship and cheating are the only way they won in 2020.

They cannot have Twitter be FREE SPEECH.

THEY MUST CENSOR.

Obama is a wolf in charge of the hen house. He spread madsive disinformation for 8 years. IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR?

Obama should fuck all the way off.

What a great American!

Obama found his calling now that he is not in public service……HE IS GOING TO MAKE SURE ANY OPPOSING OPINIONS ARE CENSORED!

It's very evident, in that bizarrely Freudian harangue, that he's terrified of Steve Bannon.

He's probably the most powerful voice in America today.
In part this is most likely meant in part at least, to fill the void that Biden created.

Can he win the domestic battle from an unofficial position?
He may be, after all no one listens to taterhead Biden.

”Misinformation”

or

“Disinformation”

means

”Anything the left doesnt like”

How about those banned for claiming the Hunter Biden laptop is real? Lying cultists claimed it was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

THE CULT IS THE DISINFORMATION.

So "powerful" that his podcast is a major dud.
A bit disappointing and not what I would have expected.
But is there a more powerful voice in America today?
Trump was cheated out of the running by social media.

Just search “Obama”.

He is pushing for censorship….calling it “fighting misinformation”.

The trained seals will bark and clap.
Promoting lies, slander and crackpot conspiracy theories is not healthy or rational

What a great American!

I applaud him for his efforts to combat the right’s agenda to dumb down America.

I worry about this:

It really does seem that America has no other way of preventing what is being predicted, except war.

But everything is skewed away from reality by M.A.D.

However, if I can't convince anybody to take up the debate on the link, then it's going to die on this board.

If so then I'll introduce it later when the prediction becomes more obviously relevant.

The amount of concern being shown by a few so far is encouraging. But the concern over Obama being heard is half domestic politics and half racism.

Will Obama move to taking an active antiwar stance?
One big positive for Obama was his success in derailing his country's planned war to take Syria in the same way the US took Iraq.

If anybody understands the impending threat of World War, it will be Obama!
The US had nothing to do with Syria. They were in free fall by 2005. Agriculture and their oil sector had collapsed, inflation, drought, unemployment, and they were overwhelmed with social conflict. Bashir Assad isn't in charge. His younger brother controls Syria.

The US had nothing to do with Syria. They were in free fall by 2005. Agriculture and their oil sector had collapsed, inflation, drought, unemployment, and they were overwhelmed with social conflict. Bashir Assad isn't in charge. His younger brother controls Syria.
Baloney. America is in Syria as we speak.
I don't have time for this diversion in any detail.
The PNAC?

Forum List

Back