Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

"Als nationale Sozialisten sehen wir in unserer Flagge unser Programm. Im Rot sehen wir den sozialen Gedanken der Bewegung, im Weiss den nationalistischen, im Hakenkreuz die Mission des Kampfes fuer den Sieg des arischen Menschen und zugleich mit ihm auch den Sieg des Gedankens der schaffenden Arbeit"

http://jonjayray.tripod.com/hitler.html

Last edited:
You people can argue with BigReb all you want, Obama (Soetoro) is off the ballot in Georgia.

You can call him a "racist" or you can call him a "birfer" but the fact remains:

Obama is off the ballot in Georgia. :lol:

You people can argue with BigReb all you want, Obama (Soetoro) is off the ballot in Georgia.

You can call him a "racist" or you can call him a "birfer" but the fact remains:

Obama is off the ballot in Georgia. :lol:

Please.. show me the proof that Obama is OFF the GA presidential ballot for 2012.

I dare you.

so far soetoro the marxist kenyan dictator is still on the primary ballot as qualified candidate.

And that "list" was generated before the court case started.

Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman, Gary Johnson, and Rick Perry are on this list are they in the race now?

List of Candidates on the March 6, 2012 Republican Presidential Preference Primary Ballot

you have ZERO proof that Obama is off the GA ballot as of this moment.

Either produce it, or shut the fuck up about it.

so far soetoro the marxist kenyan dictator is still on the primary ballot as qualified candidate.

Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman, Gary Johnson, and Rick Perry are on this list are they in the race now?

List of Candidates on the March 6, 2012 Republican Presidential Preference Primary Ballot

probably georgia voters will still be able to vote for bachmann.

as have done 3959 floridians in the fl primary yesterday, as bachmann was on the ballot.

not that you will get what i am saying here, eggplant.

Dipshit..

Georgia Secretary of State | Elections Division

Call the number below...

Elections Office Contact Information:
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Suite 802 Floyd West Tower
Atlanta, Georgia 30334
Phone: (404) 656-2871
Fax: (404) 651-9531

Ask for Tom. I just spoke to him, and Barack Obama IS ON THE 2012 presidential ballot in Georgia as of this moment. The link LK provided is current.

GAME
SET
FUCKING MATCH, DIPSHIT

as have done 3959 floridians in the fl primary yesterday, as bachmann was on the ballot.

cabbage are they still in the race?

i knew, you would not get it.

they were on the ballot in florida.

and depending on state law, candidates who were qualified and are on the ballot, need to become active to be removed from the ballot, if it is possible at all. there are timelines and stuff.

it is crystal clear that obama is on the primary ballot in georgia.

if he is removed, you will hear about it. i promise.

you really need to take a nap now.

doesnt matter, asshat. Even if they ALL drop out, they are still on the ballot, once approve. The only way they'd not be on the ballot is if they are REMOVED by the Board of Elections.

Dipshit..

Call the number below...

Atlanta, Georgia 30334

Ask for Tom. I just spoke to him, and Barack Obama IS ON THE 2012 presidential ballot in Georgia as of this moment. The link LK provided is current.

GAME
SET
FUCKING MATCH, DIPSHIT

It bears repeating...

GAME
SET
FUCKING MATCH, DIPSHIT

and depending on state law, candidates who were qualified and are on the ballot, need to become active to be removed from the ballot, if it is possible at all. there are timelines and stuff.

You don't get it. There was no court case in Florida. So that is irrelevant to Georgia. And the part you also don't get the list of people on the ballot was produced made up created generated before the case was presented in Georgia.

You don't get it. There was no court case in Florida. So that is irrelevant to Georgia. And the part you also don't get the list of people on the ballot was produced made up created generated before the case was presented in Georgia.

the list was created to list the qualified candidates, who are on the ballot.

the list is still up to date.

unless you can show me proof that someone was removed from the ballot.

you can start with obama.

dropping out of the race does NOT remove you from the ballot, dipshit.

Besides, I already proved you a liar and fool.

Dipshit..

Call the number below...

Quote:
Atlanta, Georgia 30334

GAME
SET
FUCKING MATCH, DIPSHIT​

Last edited:

The list was created Before the court case in Georgia. Have you ever heard of editing? Right now until the Georgia Secretary of state makes a decision that list means nothing.

The list was created Before the court case in Georgia. Have you ever heard of editing? Right now until the Georgia Secretary of state makes a decision that list means nothing.

I already proved you a liar and fool.

Dipshit..

Call the number below...

Quote:
Atlanta, Georgia 30334

GAME
SET
FUCKING MATCH, DIPSHIT​

Forum List

Back