Obama off the deep end: Republicans "are scared of widows and orphans coming in"

:lol:

The President basically just slapped you guys upside the head. It's very entertaining watching you try to spin it to "Obama goes off the deep end".

He's absolutely right, of course. I've never seen a group of people more dedicated to living in pants-shitting fear as modern American conservatives.
Except according to UN 75% of them are men

You don't speak for "the American people".
Neither do you.

I haven't claimed to.
Fortunate, since so few Americans believe the tripe you liberal fanatics spew any more.

The best news is, Obama is suffering from the same malady. And getting the same result.

Again, you claim to speak for "Americans". It's adorable.
No, he's pointing out a fact. You are an extremist, a minority, and the majority of Americans reject your type and wish you would join your comrades in arms...in Syria.

Now KG thinks she speaks for the "majority of Americans".

I seriously couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

By the way, didn't you say you were going to "ignore me"?

When you said that, did you mean that you were going to follow me around like a puppy yapping at my heels?

The President basically just slapped you guys upside the head. It's very entertaining watching you try to spin it to "Obama goes off the deep end".

He's absolutely right, of course. I've never seen a group of people more dedicated to living in pants-shitting fear as modern American conservatives.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

Less than 25% of registered Syrian refugees are males between the ages of 18 and 59.

More than half of them are female, more than half are children.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

Less than 25% of registered Syrian refugees are males between the ages of 18 and 59.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-08-at-9.59.12-PM-e1441764042684.jpg

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

UNHCR Refugees/Migrants Emergency Response - Mediterranean

Neither do you.

I haven't claimed to.
Fortunate, since so few Americans believe the tripe you liberal fanatics spew any more.

The best news is, Obama is suffering from the same malady. And getting the same result.

Again, you claim to speak for "Americans". It's adorable.
No, he's pointing out a fact. You are an extremist, a minority, and the majority of Americans reject your type and wish you would join your comrades in arms...in Syria.

Now KG thinks she speaks for the "majority of Americans".

I seriously couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

By the way, didn't you say you were going to "ignore me"?

When you said that, did you mean that you were going to follow me around like a puppy yapping at my heels?

See, this is where we understand the pathological nature of your stupidity.

I didn't say I was speaking for Americans. I said the majority of Americans are speaking out against Obama.

Different things, but you can't understand it, it's way past your paygrade :(

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Wrong page, clown. That's showing "sea arrivals" - in other words, illegal immigration into Europe.

Here's the page on Syrian refugees: UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

As I said before - more than half are children (under 18) and more than half are female.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Wrong page, clown. That's showing "sea arrivals" - in other words, illegal immigration into Europe.

As I said before - more than half are children (under 18) and more than half are female.
Seriously stupid any way you spin it!

From you link: This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 26,700 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Bow out with any dignity you think you might be able to get away with. The refugees Obama so badly wants to bring in to America are from Europe and Gitmo after all.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Bow out with any dignity you think you might be able to get away with. The refugees Obama so badly wants to bring in to America are from ?Europe and Gitmo after all.
Yes they are.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Seriously stupid any way you spin it!

From you link: This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 26,700 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.

I'm not sure what your point is here.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Bow out with any dignity you think you might be able to get away with. The refugees Obama so badly wants to bring in to America are from ?Europe and Gitmo after all.

Why the fuck would I "bow out", clown? I just proved that your favorite talking point was utter bullshit.

Of course, I have no doubt that you're going to continue to mindless parrot it, but that's only because you're a moron.

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

Why the fuck would I "bow out", clown? I just proved that your favorite talking point was utter bullshit.

Of course, I have no doubt that you're going to continue to mindless parrot it, but that's only because you're a moron.
No, you didn't. You proved you don't know the route by which "refugees" come.

one reason it is 75% men is because it costs them too much money to bring the whole family......they obviously expect to bring the wife(s) and kids later....

Bzzt. Incorrect.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

You think Syrian refugees are coming to the US in rafts and boats?

All refugees that the US will accept come from the UNHCR registered refugee list - which is what I posted.

You can continue to deny the facts in front of your face if you want, but that doesn't mean that we have to as well.

15 percent children
13 percent women
72 percent men

You think Syrian refugees are coming to the US in rafts and boats?

All refugees that the US will accept come from the UNHCR registered refugee list - which is what I posted.

You can continue to deny the facts in front of your face if you want, but that doesn't mean that we have to as well.
You're the one denying the facts, traitor.

Forum List

Back