🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Actually a whole hell of a lot has been done.. But the lying libtards wont report it.

The Obama fascist climate change lie has been defunded and the control dismantled. Sensible ME policy has been implemented even though dimocrats tried to block the refugee brakes being put on but it was just done another ways and defunded.

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:
So the onus is on the other people to fix or repeal the failure your people put into law? How the fuck does that work?

The dems voted in a failure of healthcare law on party lines but it's now the republicans fault if they don't fix it. And you think that's a reason for an emoji party.

Let the American people decide whose fault it is for not fixing Obamacare.
At least you admit it needs to be fixed. I'm told that's the hardest step.

For not fixing? Hey you fake indian retard. The dems have been decimated for passing it in the first place. And now you think it's our job to fix this cluster fuck?

Funny. Well, then let Adolf Trump replace it with something better. America is waiting for Trumpcare...like he promised. If he can't pass Trumpcare - he sure as hell better fix Obamacare.

Do you really think any Trump supporter will ever hold Trump to any of his promises? The mexicans pay for the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, replacing Obamacare, the muslim ban.

No, not really. However, even if he survives his first term - I don't think there is any way he could win reelection.

You didn't think he'd win the election in 2016 either.

Guess what...:D

Well, I didn't know he would have so much help from Putin, Wikileaks, and a Republican FBI Director named Comey.
None of which, even if true, would have had any impact on a strong candidate. The dems, however, put forth Hillary...

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:

Not one Republican voted for it. Hence the name Obamacare.

Keep deluding yourself! Like I said earlier, anything that goes wrong, including shutting down gov't will be on you guys! :blahblah:
How convenient. When Reid and Obama shut down the government last time, the usual suspects whined about the Republicans doing it, even though democrats had the power. Now that democrats don't have the power, Republicans STILL are supposedly to blame if the government shuts down. Very convenient.

Republicans and their Alternative Facts....FUNNY!

Funny. Well, then let Adolf Trump replace it with something better. America is waiting for Trumpcare...like he promised. If he can't pass Trumpcare - he sure as hell better fix Obamacare.

Do you really think any Trump supporter will ever hold Trump to any of his promises? The mexicans pay for the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, replacing Obamacare, the muslim ban.

No, not really. However, even if he survives his first term - I don't think there is any way he could win reelection.

Well, I didn't know he would have so much help from Putin, Wikileaks, and a Republican FBI Director named Comey.
None of which, even if true, would have had any impact on a strong candidate. The dems, however, put forth Hillary...

Putin got his man, Comrade Trump!

Putin got his man, Comrade Trump!
Hold on to that. I hear it helps...

The Russia-Trump scandal is gping to make Watergate look like a Church Picnic. The Orange Clown is going down snd Obama knows it.
Sure, aside from that pesky little no evidence thing.

The Russia-Trump scandal is gping to make Watergate look like a Church Picnic. The Orange Clown is going down snd Obama knows it.
Sure, aside from that pesky little no evidence thing.

You mean like Benghazi, mail saga, & any other piece of crap Republicans toss around for amusement? :9::blahblah:
IOW, you're acknowledging that the poster who is gleefully honking his horn and clapping his flippers about this is in the same boat as those who confidently predicted that Hillary was going to jail any day now. Not much of an endorsement.

I expect O has provided the FBI enough evidence to take the Orange Clown down. They are just waiting for the right moment.

If O had "enough evidence" Trump would've been charged last year.

He did not have SHIT.

That's why there is such an awful smell from the Dems right now.

If O had "enough evidence" Trump would've been charged last year.

He did not have SHIT.

That's why there is such an awful smell from the Dems right now.

You guys should be shaking in your golf shoes! It's going to be coming to a close sooner or later and it will not be pretty! Trump's in serious trouble and he's inflaming resentment all the time thumbing his nose at nepotism charges, an inability to get his $#!t together and hire qualified people to hundreds of open jobs in the West Wing, and to stop exposing the US to ridicule acting stupid on the world stage! He's fulminating distrust and insecurity amongst NATO & the UN! :cuckoo: :crybaby: :disbelief:

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
Damn Lakota you just admitted Obama was spying on Trump.

Don't worry. Its Obama so SB doesn't care. If Bush had done the same to Obama there would be hell to pay.

You can't cure a biased fucking hack.

Nothing States That Obama Is More Guilty Than The Title Of This Thread!

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

I hope you realize they made a list, and turned it over to the republican controlled senate intelligence committee. It's not like they did it secretly. Or tried to hide what they were doing.

Obama officials gave Senate Intel Committee list of Russia documents before they could be destroyed

Obama officials gave Senate Intel Committee list of Russia documents before they could be destroyed

The Obama administration left behind a trail of clues for the Senate Intelligence Committee in case President Donald Trump’s team tried to destroy evidence related to the Russia probe.

Officials in the outgoing administration created a list of document serial numbers and distributed the index to senior members of the committee, which held its first hearings Thursday about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

Forum List

Back