🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Shiff is an idiot.... He went to review the documents, and was told that these are the same documents that was shown to Nunes, and then Shiff said on TV "well that was curious" because the white house said that it didn't know what Nunes was shown prior to Nunes being shown the information when Nunes viewed it. What Shiff doesn't realize or remember when spoke, is of course at this point the Whitehouse knows what Nunes was shown, because uh well Nunes traveled to the Whitehouse after his reviewing the information in order to let Trump understand what he had seen. So why is Shiif letting his pride get in the way of his understanding that the documents weren't the smoking gun in which they had hoped for ?? The Demon-crats just want to kick a dead horse as long as they can, and to hell with the country.

What Shiff doesn't realize or remember when spoke, is of course at this point the Whitehouse knows what Nunes was shown, because uh well Nunes traveled to the Whitehouse after his reviewing the information in order to let Trump understand what he had seen.

Do you think at all before posting?

WH staffers provided Nunes the Intel reports.
Why didn't they simply report to Trump directly? Why was Nunes involved at all?

Why did Trump need a member of the legislative branch to come and explain Intel reports that came from the Intel agencies and staffers within the executive?

To make a big show out of nothing of course.

Russian hacked the DNC, not the election.
They know that, they just have to find something to cling to. It's better than admitting their candidate was a disgusting, corrupt, lying bitch that nobody could stand to look at or listen to.

Do you suppose that those leaks hurt Clinton's campaign?
. Talking about wiki-leaks ????? Are you asking the question as if Clinton was clean ?? Clinton hurt her own campaign without any outside help. Wiki-leaks definitely showed that it was anti-democrat, but hey millions are anti-democrat just like democrats are anti-republican when they meddled in anyway they could (digging up dirt), and the precisely releasing it for maximum advantage. The problem is that when the Democrats took the hit, they acted as if their world came to end. Well with every anti-American thing they had going or group they are associated with I guess they did feel like their world came to and end on January 20th.

It's not just Democrats who say that Russia was behind the hacking and release of material in an effort to influence our election.
For you to characterize it in that way at this late date either makes you a fool or an idiot

If you honestly can't see the difference between regular American electioneering and the Russian involvement, than I would have to put you in the idiot category.

Oh...I am crushed.

I've held that position from the start.

This is simply a distraction.

Tell me....would you be any more upset and bunched up if Hillary had won ?

Yep, simply a distraction perpetrated by every Intel agency, the FBI and both oversight committees.

Its called a "Con Job"...like calling a credit card Billing operation "Trump University"

At least that JUDGE Trump insulted made him pay a pretty penny! I think I heard $25 M go to the suckers who were misled; sorta like now with the country! I'm afraid though, we won't get rebate or refund after this world wide CON job! :blahblah:

Its called a "Con Job"...like calling a credit card Billing operation "Trump University"

At least that JUDGE Trump insulted made him pay a pretty penny! I think I heard $25 M go to the suckers who were misled; sorta like now with the country! I'm afraid though, we won't get rebate or refund after this world wide CON job! :blahblah:

What con job....Trump.

People knew just what they were getting....

and just what they were avoiding.

If anyone is surprised that:

1. Donald Trump is a lightning rod
2. The democrats are pitching a fit over losing
3. That the GOP is not united behind our fearless golfer
4. That Obama is getting blamed for a great deal

They must be living in a cave.

They know that, they just have to find something to cling to. It's better than admitting their candidate was a disgusting, corrupt, lying bitch that nobody could stand to look at or listen to.

Do you suppose that those leaks hurt Clinton's campaign?
. Talking about wiki-leaks ????? Are you asking the question as if Clinton was clean ?? Clinton hurt her own campaign without any outside help. Wiki-leaks definitely showed that it was anti-democrat, but hey millions are anti-democrat just like democrats are anti-republican when they meddled in anyway they could (digging up dirt), and the precisely releasing it for maximum advantage. The problem is that when the Democrats took the hit, they acted as if their world came to end. Well with every anti-American thing they had going or group they are associated with I guess they did feel like their world came to and end on January 20th.

It's not just Democrats who say that Russia was behind the hacking and release of material in an effort to influence our election.
For you to characterize it in that way at this late date either makes you a fool or an idiot

If you honestly can't see the difference between regular American electioneering and the Russian involvement, than I would have to put you in the idiot category.

Oh...I am crushed.

I've held that position from the start.

Tell me....would you be any more upset and bunched up if Hillary had won ?

Yep, simply a distraction perpetrated by every Intel agency, the FBI and both oversight committees.

Nobody really know what they are looking into....or didn't you hear Comey ?

What's funny is that idiot Lakhota is praising the dumbshits for breaking the law (and getting caught).

Archiving available Intel is not breaking the law, fool.
Using your office to spy on your political opponents IS illegal, fool. And leaking the information is also a felony, fool.

How did Obama do any of that?
They simply archived existing Intel reports. There is no indication anywhere that Obama ordered any surveillance or leaking.

Reality is not your friend.

Who is the commander and Chief under whom did the I. R. S. target political foes?

There is no investigation that came to that conclusion.
Um, wrong again.

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
So they were spying on Trump.
Wiretapping is just semantics.
The dems are in a tough spot. They've got to do everything they can to get the story to fit their narrative.
The FBI and other agencies have been investigating the Russian connection to the election since at least last July. The president would certainly have access to those documents and would certainly have reason to make sure that they did not get buried by the Trump administration or Trump supporters if they pointed to wrong doing by the Trump campaign.

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
The dems are in a tough spot. They've got to do everything they can to get the story to fit their narrative.
The FBI and other agencies have been investigating the Russian connection to the election since at least last July. The president would certainly have access to those documents and would certainly have reason to make sure that they did not get buried by the Trump administration or Trump supporters if they pointed to wrong doing by the Trump campaign.

I agree! Thank you! In addition to lawsuits from Trump's sexual accusers, he also has some other legal troubles for inciting violence...

Lawsuit Accusing Trump Of Inciting Rally Violence Gets Green Light From Judge

I agree! Thank you! In addition to lawsuits from Trump's sexual accusers, he also has some other legal troubles for inciting violence...

Why do you morons insist on giving the GOP more opportunities to kick your butts ?

Obama continues to show why he will go down as one of the worst in history.

Essentially directing law enforcement to go down a bunch of rabibtt holes.

SO why was Clinton still accepting major donations to her foundation and her campaign from foreign nations?

Because the Clinton foundation was an international organization. The 'global' in the Clinton global initiative. Duh !!!!
In violation of US law.. And your good with that.. ??
It's not. You're in violation of the laws of nature. It's a violation to be that dumb and live past the age of five.

And your excuse is ?

Judge appointed by obama. Correct?

What president said, "if they bring a knife, you bring a gun?"

Last edited:
The Russia-Trump scandal is gping to make Watergate look like a Church Picnic. The Orange Clown is going down snd Obama knows it.

Damn Lakota you just admitted Obama was spying on Trump.

And praised him for doing it.

Actually a whole hell of a lot has been done.. But the lying libtards wont report it.

The Obama fascist climate change lie has been defunded and the control dismantled. Sensible ME policy has been implemented even though dimocrats tried to block the refugee brakes being put on but it was just done another ways and defunded.

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:

Not one Republican voted for it. Hence the name Obamacare.

Keep deluding yourself! Like I said earlier, anything that goes wrong, including shutting down gov't will be on you guys! :blahblah:
How convenient. When Reid and Obama shut down the government last time, the usual suspects whined about the Republicans doing it, even though democrats had the power. Now that democrats don't have the power, Republicans STILL are supposedly to blame if the government shuts down. Very convenient.

Forum List

Back