Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

For not fixing? Hey you fake indian retard. The dems have been decimated for passing it in the first place. And now you think it's our job to fix this cluster fuck?

Funny. Well, then let Adolf Trump replace it with something better. America is waiting for Trumpcare...like he promised. If he can't pass Trumpcare - he sure as hell better fix Obamacare.

Do you really think any Trump supporter will ever hold Trump to any of his promises? The mexicans pay for the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, replacing Obamacare, the muslim ban.

No, not really. However, even if he survives his first term - I don't think there is any way he could win reelection.

For not fixing? Hey you fake indian retard. The dems have been decimated for passing it in the first place. And now you think it's our job to fix this cluster fuck?

Funny. Well, then let Adolf Trump replace it with something better. America is waiting for Trumpcare...like he promised. If he can't pass Trumpcare - he sure as hell better fix Obamacare.

Do you really think any Trump supporter will ever hold Trump to any of his promises? The mexicans pay for the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, replacing Obamacare, the muslim ban.

No, not really. However, even if he survives his first term - I don't think there is any way he could win reelection.

You didn't think he'd win the election in 2016 either.

Guess what...:D

Well, I didn't know he would have so much help from Putin, Wikileaks, and a Republican FBI Director named Comey.

So the onus is on the other people to fix or repeal the failure your people put into law? How the fuck does that work?

The dems voted in a failure of healthcare law on party lines but it's now the republicans fault if they don't fix it. And you think that's a reason for an emoji party.

Every law gets changed, amended, updated, or fixed. That's the function of the legislature. Not to try to repeal it over 50 times, and the one time they don't need to overcome a presidential veto, they can't do it, because they can't replace it.
So you passed this shit and it's now our problem to fix? Has there been such a destructive law ever passed before? Have you not considered that sometimes a law is so fucking bad the only option is total removal?

How the hell is this our problem. You never asked for our input. You never even considered more market based options. You took this all on alone. But it's our problem to fix your train wreck. Shockingly not surprising with you liberals.

The reason I'm pissed off with Trump is he tried to push another version of obiecare when these fucking people were sent there to get rid of it. The dumbest move I have ever seen by a new president and a full congress voted in to repeal. They had one job.

Well, I didn't know he would have so much help from Putin, Wikileaks, and a Republican FBI Director named Comey.
. Comey ?? He did everything he could to save Hillary, and even him chiming in at opportune times didn't help her, so he flipped to Trump. LOL.

Yeah right, you really need to stop reading Huffing Paint and using their talking points. I doubt you've ever had an original thought

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:
So the onus is on the other people to fix or repeal the failure your people put into law? How the fuck does that work?

The dems voted in a failure of healthcare law on party lines but it's now the republicans fault if they don't fix it. And you think that's a reason for an emoji party.

Let the American people decide whose fault it is for not fixing Obamacare.

So once again. You are saying that the only way to go is by fixing this gigantic pile of shit called obiecare on everyone is the only option. The tag line is "You better fix this shit sandwich we built!"

And as a bonus to your post we get an adolph trump. You do realize one of the first things Hitler did was nationalize healthcare right? You honest to fucking god know that right? Please tell me you know that.

Have you ever thought to yourself...

Why would a nation that has the same ideology that you do thwart the election of a candidate that held those same beliefs and could be the first pussy hat president?

Did you ever really think about that? Who is closer to communist ideology? Clinton or Trump? Based on that why would russia help Trump?

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:

So once again. You are saying that the only way to go is by fixing this gigantic pile of shit called obiecare on everyone is the only option. The tag line is "You better fix this shit sandwich we built!"

And as a bonus to your post we get an adolph trump. You do realize one of the first things Hitler did was nationalize healthcare right? You honest to fucking god know that right? Please tell me you know that.

Well, then, why doesn't "Adolf" nationalize healthcare?

Well, then, why doesn't "Adolf" nationalize healthcare?
Because he's not Hitler like you want to claim. Are you seriously on this many peyote beads?

I want to see the Orange Clown fry fir Treason. Just a matter of time...

So you passed this shit and it's now our problem to fix?.

Ironic when you remember the shit that Obama inherited:
8% unemployment
$1.5 trillion annual deficits
700,000 jobs lost a month
Two wars, in afghanistan and Iraq
The 2007 Bush recession
The DOW down from 14,000 to 8,000

It was up to Obama to fix all that.

Oh I see. The democrats pass a shit law and all of the damage it's done over the last seven years is suddenly our problem to fix. Typical fucking liberal.

Oh I see, Bush starts an illegal war in Iraq, and all the damage it's done over the previous 7 years was suddenly Obama's problem to fix.

You see how that works?

So you passed this shit and it's now our problem to fix?.

8% unemployment
The 2007 Bush recession

Then why didn't he fix any of that? Instead he signed off on a healthcare bill that made everything worse.

obie fixed nothing he inherited but added to the list. So once again. It's up to us to clean up the fucking mess you left.

Oh I see. The democrats pass a shit law and all of the damage it's done over the last seven years is suddenly our problem to fix. Typical fucking liberal.

Oh I see, Bush starts an illegal war in Iraq, and all the damage it's done over the previous 7 years was suddenly Obama's problem to fix.

You see how that works?
Did he fix it or make it worse? ISIS anyone?

8% unemployment
The 2007 Bush recession

Then why didn't he fix any of that? Instead he signed off on a healthcare bill that made everything worse..

Unemployment 5% (down 40%)
$400 billion annual deficit (down over 60%)
250,000 jobs gained a month (reversal of job loss)
The DOW from 8,000 to 19,000

You must be stupid to say Obama didn't fix any of those things.

Forum List

Back