Obama omits 'under god' in ken burns Gettysburg address

I don't care, puddly. He, like you, is still a douche.

And there you have it folks - Just like not-so-kosher girl lies every single day, rw's will gladly lie about President Obama.

Okay, other rw's - pile on. Go ahead and admit you are liars.

"
Liberals will scramble to say that Obama used the Nicolay Copy, instead of the Bliss Copy, of the Gettysburg Address. You can tell because he says, “The Nation” instead of “This Nation.” And there’s only one copy that leaves out God and uses “The Nation”.
You’re going to see liberal fact checkers making this same argument before too long. But there’s one problem.

"The Bliss Copy is the only official copy that is actually used. It’s the one that Lincoln, titled signed and dated. The Nicolay Copy is considered a draft. God appears in 3 out of the 5 copies. Clearly Lincoln did say “Under God”.

Obama Removes ?God? from Gettysburg Address | FrontPage Magazine

See Rob Ford's own words. The ones you excised.
Yeah, really.

See also "I did not have sex with that woman"... "I'm not a crook"... the well is bottomless.

Yeah really.

I have supported my position, but you have failed to even try to support your assertion. Pretty obvious why.

Because it's not worth my time. Other fish to fry.

= FAIL

Next time, have something to support your claim before shooting your big, fat mouth off. You might not end up looking so damn stupid.

Yep.

All the lying rw's care about is keeping the truth from people.

"Big Lie Technique (also "Staying on Message"): The contemporary fallacy of repeating a lie, slogan or deceptive half-truth over and over (particularly in the media) until people believe it without further proof or evidence.. E.g., "What about the Jewish Question?" Note that when this particular phony debate was going on there was no "Jewish Question," only a "Nazi Question," but hardly anybody in power recognized or wanted to talk about that. "

Master List of Logical Fallacies

This also describes you, and your slavish devotion to leftist propaganda, luds:

"Blind Loyalty (also Blind Obedience, the "Team Player" appeal, or the Nuremberg Defense). The dangerous fallacy that an argument or action is right simply and solely because a respected leader or source (an expert, parents, one's own "side," team or country, one’s boss or commanding officers) say it is right. This is over-reliance on authority, a corrupted argument from ethos that puts loyalty above truth or above one's own reason and conscience. In this case, a person attempts to justify incorrect, stupid or criminal behavior by whining "That's what I was told to do," or “I was just following orders..."

Master List of Logical Fallacies

He CHOSE to use the draft, and everybody knows that draft leaves out the world "god". That is the only thing that distinguishes it from the other...so obviously, they chose that one based on that.

Because the actual speech had "God" in it, of that there is no question. And everybody knows it. Including Harvard-educated Obammy.

You know, I don't have a problem with O's atheism but I do have a problem with him pushing it on others, and in the most manipulative and secretive way, in which he is doing that and everything else to undermine America's traditions in favor of all things, Muslim. :eusa_hand:

I agree, plus Obama's not attending the 150 year anniversary is inexcusable!

Another nice avatar by the way. :cool:

Thousands gather to commemorate 150th anniversary of Gettysburg Address | Fox News

President Barack Obama declined an invitation. Park officials say Rutherford B. Hayes is the last sitting president to attend a Nov. 19 event in Gettysburg.

Hayes was President 1877-81

Meaning no President attended celebrations for the 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th or 125th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address

No other President has used Lincoln's memory to help get elected. Obama indicated numerous times that 'Honest Abe' was his hero. It seems to me he would take the time to attend the ceremony held to honor his 'heroes' most famous speech.

The president has repeatedly cited Lincoln, a fellow Illinoisan, as one of his heroes. He used the Lincoln Bible at both of his inauguration ceremonies, in 2009 and 2013.

Read more: Obama addresses Gettysburg ceremony ? on tape - Washington Times

Last edited:
He CHOSE to use the draft, and everybody knows that draft leaves out the world "god". That is the only thing that distinguishes it from the other...so obviously, they chose that one based on that.

Because the actual speech had "God" in it, of that there is no question. And everybody knows it. Including Harvard-educated Obammy.

You.
Are.
LYING.
And.
Brain.
Dead.
Stupid.

Home | Learn the Address

Third line of photos down, second block from left, clearly states that President Obama was specically asked to read the Nicolay Version.

I am finished with you because you represent the absolute worst of what is left of the right. You're stupid and you are a liar.

Shut up and go away.

Anyone else who is interested can also read this.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...n-burns-gettysburg-address-6.html#post8179677

Bottom line is this is nothing more than another rw lie about President Obama.

Thousands gather to commemorate 150th anniversary of Gettysburg Address | Fox News

Meaning no President attended celebrations for the 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th or 125th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address

No other President has used Lincoln's memory to help get elected. Obama indicated numerous times that 'Honest Abe' was his hero. It seems to me he would take the time to attend the ceremony held to honor his 'heroes' most famous speech.

The president has repeatedly cited Lincoln, a fellow Illinoisan, as one of his heroes. He used the Lincoln Bible at both of his inauguration ceremonies, in 2009 and 2013.

Gosh.

World peace or a ceremony.

What a choice, huh?

And, what do the rest of us get - this stoooopid rw lie that President Obama left out the word god.

Jeeeez.

Desperate rw's.

Last edited:
Ah! Just as I suggested:

Home | Learn the Address

Idiot fucks.

You're the dumbfuck Obamabot. Don't you think someone around the President would say "gee Mr. President, you've patterned yourself after Lincoln; shouldn't you read Lincoln's speech and leave the other celebrities to read the other copies"?

Even just for PR purposes?

Ha,ha, is that the best spin you could come up with to the fact that you were proven wrong?:lol::lol:

There is a difference between fact and spin

FACT:

SPIN:

Ha,ha, is that the best spin you could come up with to the fact that you were proven wrong?:lol::lol:

Let's see children are hungry in America, wars linger on killing and maiming Americans, Meals on wheels for the elderly is unfunded, our healthcare is 37th in the world, Walmart is collecting from workers who make nothing for workers who make nothing, congress does nothing but vacation, jobs are outsourced, billionaires are laughing at the fools who vote in their flunkies, the weather is changing due to human laziness, and all the wingnuts can do is cry and whine over a version of an address that today they would not even agree with and through their representative's policies do not honor its content. Too funny.

No other President has used Lincoln's memory to help get elected.

Grant?

Obama indicated numerous times that 'Honest Abe' was his hero. It seems to me he would take the time to attend the ceremony held to honor his 'heroes' most famous speech.

Actually O'bama is Hawaiian and Lincoln was a Kentuckian, not that either has anything to do with this goofy-ass thread...

Forum List

Back