Obama owes china over 3.2 trillion dollars , how will hillary pay his debt if she is elected?

Gee, who do we call to collect Ronnie’s debt? It’s about 20 years past due.

Ronnies debt is chump change compared to Obama's.

Yes, it’s 20 years past due with interest. Who do we call to collect?

So in your world of 2016 you wanted a map of America to look like this?

images

Obama owes china over 3.2 trillion dollars , how will hillary pay his debt if she is elected?

It will come right out of the Social Security Fund. Just like the Obama regime help themselves to our retirement.

LOL....Trumpsters are hilariously ignorant.

How so?

I know how to do mathematics ..way more important then how to spell or use grammar correctly..

I am looking for something more than third grade level.

President Obama doesn't owe China a dime.

Guess you have not learned to read yet..correct 1st grader?

President Obama doesn't owe China a dime- or a dollar- let alone 3.2 Trillion as you claimed

Obama owes china over 3.2 trillion dollars

You ignorant Trumpsters are funny, in an unfortunate way.

Ronnies debt is chump change compared to Obama's.

Yes, it’s 20 years past due with interest. Who do we call to collect?

So in your world of 2016 you wanted a map of America to look like this?

images

Just tell us how Ronnie is going to repay the debt fucktard.

Correction, how is he going to repay HIS debt?

It would, on the off chance Hillary is other than (once again) Former Candidate Clinton, be her debt. And I can assure you, Ronnie is not gonna pay it 'cause he's dead....though you Democrat Party Adherents (like snot that has congealed in one's nose) have, so fair, failed to comprehend that.

It would, on the off chance Hillary is other than (once again) Former Candidate Clinton, be her debt. And I can assure you, Ronnie is not gonna pay it 'cause he's dead....though you Democrat Party Adherents (like snot that has congealed in one's nose) have, so fair, failed to comprehend that.

Just patching into the insanity of the thread. Congress appropriated every dime of Reagan's debt as it did Obama's. But somehow, Obama is the only one responsible....

Just patching into the insanity of the thread. Congress appropriated every dime of Reagan's debt as it did Obama's. But somehow, Obama is the only one responsible....

"The buck stops here" - Harry S Truman.

"It's Reagan's fault" - Barack Hussein Obama

Forum List

Back