Obama pardons meth dealer

He is either totally ignorant or he is building an army inside of our borders.

An Army of ex drug dealers...Ii bet they have to kill each other to get the top ranks..

Anyone on amphetamines, even legal ones, should be locked up.

Make herion cheap. They are peaceful.

Obama commutes sentences of 61 drug offenders
This latest round of Obama pardons brings the total number up to 650 drug dealers pardoned by Obama.

Faces of Meth

Meth Users with Children

I guess the Muslim and chief cares more for drug dealers than he does for Americas children.

I personally think that meth dealers should never be pardoned, they primarily target teenagers and meth is just about the worst crap someone can get involved with.

In the Unites States, incarcerated people get pardoned, a reduction in sentence due to overcrowding, or early release....if they were a non-violent criminal.

Shadow 355

Anyone on amphetamines, even legal ones, should be locked up.

Make herion cheap. They are peaceful.

-----> If they knew about the crime, then 95% of the time; they were a party to the event. < -----------

Some people like to play "Anonymous."

Proverbs 8:11

Shadow 355

This latest round of Obama pardons brings the total number up to 650 drug dealers pardoned by Obama.

Faces of Meth

Meth Users with Children

I guess the Muslim and chief cares more for drug dealers than he does for Americas children.

I personally think that meth dealers should never be pardoned, they primarily target teenagers and meth is just about the worst crap someone can get involved with.

In the Unites States, incarcerated people get pardoned, a reduction in sentence due to overcrowding, or early release....if they were a non-violent criminal.

Shadow 355

I understand that, but a criminal doesn't have to be physically violent to cause inordinate amounts of chaos within a community, drug dealers are an example of such non-violent criminals.

Faces of Meth

Meth Users with Children

Shadow 355

I understand that, but a criminal doesn't have to be physically violent to cause inordinate amounts of chaos within a community, drug dealers are an example of such non-violent criminals.

Tell that to the Judges.

Shadow 355

Faces of Meth

Meth Users with Children

Ah yes! I saw it when it happened. They handed Obama the pardons and then handed him an American child which he smacked off the table and said plainly "I care nothing about children and since I can only care about one thing, I choose drug dealers"

Criminals can commit the same crime - over and over, year after year - and think that people forgot.

Inquiring minds want to know. Simple fact is.....Don't trust them.

People whom repeat and repeat the same offenses.....dont trust them.
Then they play innocent.......they claim they don't know or have not been a party to the wrong doing ; when they facts against them are stacked up and prove that they are lying.

Its called "Backtracing", and Backtracing can be used numerous ways. If the person doing the repetitive event keeps up with being predictable ( even if you use action - reaction technique ), it makes it that much easier to "Trace" to the source.

"Back trace" a radio conversation - event - person - place....ect. But the key is the opposition being "Repetitive." Then once that happens associating the crime to the person or persons becomes easier, EVEN if the person or persons deny the event, or being associated with the ill tasks....all one has to do is present the facts.

Criminals dont like to look guilty. They like to abuse trust and confidence. I wrote about this in my first book.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
In the Unites States, incarcerated people get pardoned, a reduction in sentence due to overcrowding, or early release....if they were a non-violent criminal
What is "non-violent about manufacturing and dealing poison like Meth?

Nothing says Land of the Free liking housing 25% of the world's prison population
Free nations have always had increased incarceration numbers by definition...we are free to make our lives a mess if we choose.

Forum List

Back