Obama pauses press conference for sick woman

He saves ANOTHER life!

We had almost forgotten the first time.....

He was having dinner in a very upscale DC restaurant when a dowager at the adjacent table choked on a bit of pate foie gras. Before The Secret Service could stop Him, He jumped up, tore down her pant suit and thong.....and soundly licked her ass!

Then The SS took over and did, the right way, what Obama called "The Hind Lick Maneuver". Good thing he'd seen a story about that on CNN just a day before!

He saves ANOTHER life!

He was having dinner in a very upscale DC restaurant when a dowager at the adjacent table choked on a bit of pate foie gras. Before The Secret Service could stop Him, He jumped up, tore down her pant suit and thong.....and soundly licked her ass!

Then The SS took over and did, the right way, what Obama called "The Hind Lick Maneuver". Good thing he'd seen a story about that on CNN just a day before!

That's really witty. Too bad I'm not on your email forward list. Bet it's incredible.

Obama interrupts press conference to get a doctor for someone

We'll miss this president's class and humanity.

Imagine if it were Trump.

"Get that sick woman out of here. Can you believe they thought I wanted the sick woman to stay here?"

"In the old daze there used to be consequences. She'd be carried out of here on a stretcher folks. She'd have blood coming out of her Wherever."

"This is what's ruining America! Get 'er out of here. Try not to hurt her. If you do I'll pay your legal fees. Knock the hell!"

(after being questioned on that statement)

Hey! I like people who don't faint, OK?? Then he'd mimic an epileptic seizure.

He saves ANOTHER life!

That's totally Hill-arious!......:rofl:

People are becoming allergic to Hussein Obama. The ones standing too close, get physically sick, as shown by that poor woman.

The sooner he leaves office the better for everybody.;)

First time "class" and "Obama" have been used in the same sentence.

Forum List

Back