Obama Planned Parenthood Address

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
obama-planned-parenthood.jpg

"But what’s uppermost in my mind is making sure that I’m honest with the American people and with members of Congress about what I think will work, what I think is something that will make a difference. And to repeat what I’ve said earlier -- if there is a step we can take that will save even one child from what happened in...oh fuck sorry, wrong speech"

NY judge makes morning-after pill available to all - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

UPDATE -- A landmark ruling today on contraceptives as a federal judge orders the FDA to make the morning after pill available to people of any age without a prescription.

well Obama certainly has been corrected by the Courts on Generic Plan B - Morning After Pill being put back on the open shelves ... and why O got it wrong is just another example of Big Gov't Interference with Pubic Rights.

first he goes to vegas after the Bengazi debacle, then he speaks in Boston over the Leftist Terrorist Bombings, then off to a Birth Control Conference? who in their right mind would want to bring a child into this world considering the mess the Liberals have created for our children?

"But what’s uppermost in my mind is making sure that I’m honest with the American people and with members of Congress about what I think will work, what I think is something that will make a difference. And to repeat what I’ve said earlier -- if there is a step we can take that will save even one child from what happened in...oh fuck sorry, wrong speech"

And yet another rightist who doesn’t understand the difference between civil law and criminal law.

The evidence that ignorance is a prerequisite for conservatism is growing stronger.

Obama is a killer of children. He has killed more children than all the serial killers or spree killers combined. And planned parenthood, well they win the prize for most children killed and to be killed.

And yet another rightist who doesn’t understand the difference between civil law and criminal law.

The evidence that ignorance is a prerequisite for conservatism is growing stronger.

A dead child is a dead child. Drones + abortion= dead children.

NY judge makes morning-after pill available to all - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

UPDATE -- A landmark ruling today on contraceptives as a federal judge orders the FDA to make the morning after pill available to people of any age without a prescription.

well Obama certainly has been corrected by the Courts on Generic Plan B - Morning After Pill being put back on the open shelves ... and why O got it wrong is just another example of Big Gov't Interference with Pubic Rights.

Ah now even children can kill children.

No wonder he got the Nobel peace prize.

Forum List

Back