Obama Praises Mizzou Protesters “I Want An Activist Citizenry” (VIDEO)

The President said himself he didnt do anything because he was going to roll out a plan that summer. He did nothing about the incidents. Why dont you believe the President himself?

I thought this thread was about Missouri

This thread is about Obama's comments on the protesters, and even his admission that some of them are trying to suppress dissenting speech.

Here is one of their "demands"

We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.

When you ask for a more "safe and inclusive campus" you are really asking for the administration to silence those who disagree with you. pure and simple.

Here’s the list of demands from Mizzou’s protesting athletes, students

This thread is about Missouri and Obamas comments. Thats why I'm talking about Missouri.

As far as what you think they "really mean" thats nothing but the musings of a fraud who cant address the point so make up weird translations that only you can see.
You know why? Because its all in your head

The idiotic concept of a "safe space" is well known and agreed upon. You can ignore it all you like.

Yes its well known, bullshit. If you want to legitimize it then fine...but dont cry after it. I call it bullshit. You call it valid. You can also feel free to translate english into Strawmen for your own enjoyment. Because you're not fooling anyone

Obama's comments were in general about the current trend of speech on Campuses. Missouri was part of the question, but his answer was about certain people wanting to shut down opposing opinions, and HIS opposition to said attempts.

Yes it is, which is the polar opposite of your phaggot ass cryings about liberals wanting to kill free speech

You got nothing, Mr Oxygen thief, your final flailing in the post above shows it. You can ignore reality all you want, you just can't drag the rest of us along into your delusion.

You are pathetic.

Hey if you think "safe spaces" are legit go ahead phaggot. I just call it bullshit but have fun

Obama's comments were in general about the current trend of speech on Campuses. Missouri was part of the question, but his answer was about certain people wanting to shut down opposing opinions, and HIS opposition to said attempts.

Obama is opposed to shutting down opinions, great!

The progressives have already made the end run path around the 1st when it comes to punishing speech they don't like. Going after the 1st itself is only a matter of time.

Liberals like free speech, progressives only like speech that furthers their goals, and classic Liberals are mostly extinct in the democratic party.

Wait, Is Obama still a liberal? Or will this guy say anything?...even 2 different opposing things?

The President said himself he didnt do anything because he was going to roll out a plan that summer. He did nothing about the incidents. Why dont you believe the President himself?

I thought this thread was about Missouri

This thread is about Obama's comments on the protesters, and even his admission that some of them are trying to suppress dissenting speech.

We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.

When you ask for a more "safe and inclusive campus" you are really asking for the administration to silence those who disagree with you. pure and simple.

This thread is about Missouri and Obamas comments. Thats why I'm talking about Missouri.

As far as what you think they "really mean" thats nothing but the musings of a fraud who cant address the point so make up weird translations that only you can see.

The idiotic concept of a "safe space" is well known and agreed upon. You can ignore it all you like.

What IS a person allowed to do in protest, that you won't complain about?

Once he feels intimidated then he says they are criminals...So every protest to him, involves criminals.

Support free speech tho

I've walked through one of those "Hands Up, Don't shoot" protests, it was going down Houston Street in NYC. The crowd was loud, you can tell it was angry, but all they were doing was blocking traffic, no individuals were harrassed as I could see, and I was able to walk among them to get across the street without any issue.

And I said physical intimidation. When you threaten harm towards someone if they won't leave from a public area, your reason to do so is meaningless, you are not allowed to do that, PERIOD.

Yes its well known, bullshit. If you want to legitimize it then fine...but dont cry after it. I call it bullshit. You call it valid. You can also feel free to translate english into Strawmen for your own enjoyment. Because you're not fooling anyone

Yes it is, which is the polar opposite of your phaggot ass cryings about liberals wanting to kill free speech

You got nothing, Mr Oxygen thief, your final flailing in the post above shows it. You can ignore reality all you want, you just can't drag the rest of us along into your delusion.

You are pathetic.

Hey if you think "safe spaces" are legit go ahead phaggot. I just call it bullshit but have fun

Autonomous space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An autonomous space or safe space is a social space which is restricted with respect to social relations, language, political views and/or behavior.[1] For example a club or forum may be limited to women, black women, white men, or any set of people with something in common who want or need an exclusive social space.[2]

The point of a safe space is to provide social space that is safe for marginalized people to freely communicate and express ideas. Harassment of the group sheltered is censored. The rights of privileged people are subordinate.[3][unreliable source?] Creation and maintenance of a safe space which is intended to benefit a group can be distinguished from discriminatory segregation imposed by a dominant social group which is intended to harm a group.

Obama is opposed to shutting down opinions, great!

The progressives have already made the end run path around the 1st when it comes to punishing speech they don't like. Going after the 1st itself is only a matter of time.

Liberals like free speech, progressives only like speech that furthers their goals, and classic Liberals are mostly extinct in the democratic party.

Wait, Is Obama still a liberal? Or will this guy say anything?...even 2 different opposing things?

Again, I even complimented him on his position on this in another thread, its a classical liberal position, not a progressive statist one.

The use of the word "liberal" by today's SJW idiots is another topic.

Forum List

Back