Obama put Comrade Trump in tight spot with Brother Putoooon.

C08LesCUkAAgvGq.jpg

Dude posts pics of shirtless Putin=gay and communist.
----------------------------------------------------- some of these liberals are simply disruptors and even their disruptions make no sense , Wheelie Addict seems to be one of the mindless disruptors / kid disruptor !!

gotta say.......when I heard today that Putin shrugged this off with a "meh" and is not throwing any US diplomats out, I damn near pissed my pants laughing!!:2up:

Talk abut an eye poke!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Soetero is what every male progressive snowflake is.........a weenie with the backbone of a Hershey bar. Putin doesn't take fags seriously:bye1:

Seriously though you authoritarians posting over and over how Putin is better is sad as fuck. You aren't Patriots, I'm the Patriot for pointing out your disrespect and borderline treason towards the United States.

Seriously though you authoritarians posting over and over how Putin is better is sad as fuck. You aren't Patriots, I'm the Patriot for pointing out your disrespect and borderline treason towards the United States.

Don't use big words like Treason that you don't understand. It makes you look even more foolish.

putin has something on trump. maybe another rape accusation? Time will tell, then what? The entire Trump campaign could be on Putin's payroll, including Pence. Getting deep! But the investigation will bring it out.

Don't use big words like Treason that you don't understand. It makes you look even more foolish.
Post another shirtless Putin pic comrade.

No, just pointing out the sissy you elected twice.
Your wet dream is electing Putin comrade.Your posts show it

Oh please, the US Communist Party backed your leader twice, and supported Hillary too. You have no room to throw the word "commie" around.
How does it feel to be an American that sides with an ex communist KGB agent over your own country. You are a piece of shit bud.

30 years ago, if a candidate was running with the support of the communists, he would have been run out of town on a rail. Today they run for President of the Democrat party.
False. Your cheering of Putin proves me right comrade

Nobody is cheering Putin. That's just the warped thinking of a Democrat mind.

This Board is now a Russian Hack center and the RW loons are being sucked in.

It helps them get it up....

I have one that will turn you on even more:

obama-story-3_1245534c.jpg

Your wet dream is electing Putin comrade.Your posts show it

Oh please, the US Communist Party backed your leader twice, and supported Hillary too. You have no room to throw the word "commie" around.
How does it feel to be an American that sides with an ex communist KGB agent over your own country. You are a piece of shit bud.

30 years ago, if a candidate was running with the support of the communists, he would have been run out of town on a rail. Today they run for President of the Democrat party.

Nobody is cheering Putin? You are you dumb fuck. Your posting pics of him shirtless all over the forum. If you are gay it's ok you know.

The CIA is tracking trump-putin comunications as we speak.

Nobody is cheering Putin? You are you dumb fuck. Your posting pics of him shirtless all over the forum. If you are gay it's ok you know.
It appears that Putin is living rent-free in your head, dipshit...

It appears that Putin is living rent-free in your head, dipshit...
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back