Obama put Comrade Trump in tight spot with Brother Putoooon.

Oh please, the US Communist Party backed your leader twice, and supported Hillary too. You have no room to throw the word "commie" around.
How does it feel to be an American that sides with an ex communist KGB agent over your own country. You are a piece of shit bud.

30 years ago, if a candidate was running with the support of the communists, he would have been run out of town on a rail. Today they run for President of the Democrat party.
False. Your cheering of Putin proves me right comrade

Nobody is cheering Putin. That's just the warped thinking of a Democrat mind.
Nobody is cheering Putin? You are you dumb fuck. Your posting pics of him shirtless all over the forum. If you are gay it's ok you know.

All over the forum? You're the one stuck in neutral. Nobody thinks "gay" when they see a shirtless guy unless they are gay.

Trump Has Tough Choice After Obama Sanctions on Russia Hack

So will Comrade Trump step up and help his buddy and lover, putee out.

This board is now infested with Fake News artist, many who are being paid. It is dead..

So we'll be sorry to see you go! You've been such a wonderful source of laughs for what seems like such a short time. I'd like to say I'll miss you!

But I won't lie, not being a Democrat, so I shall refrain.

This board is now infested with Fake News artist, many who are being paid. It is dead..

So we'll be sorry to see you go! You've been such a wonderful source of laughs for what seems like such a short time. I'd like to say I'll miss you!

But I won't lie, not being a Democrat, so I shall refrain.

Oh, I will be around to watch him get impeached or start a nuclear war. Then I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh at you. The most Gullible of the Gullible!

How does it feel to be an American that sides with an ex communist KGB agent over your own country. You are a piece of shit bud.

30 years ago, if a candidate was running with the support of the communists, he would have been run out of town on a rail. Today they run for President of the Democrat party.

Nobody is cheering Putin? You are you dumb fuck. Your posting pics of him shirtless all over the forum. If you are gay it's ok you know.

All over the forum? You're the one stuck in neutral. Nobody thinks "gay" when they see a shirtless guy unless they are gay.

so is putee your stud? Does his picture help you get off? I bet it does...

so is putee your stud? Does his picture help you get off? I bet it does...

Thank you for making my point.

AliensRussians.jpg

Attachments

• AliensRussians.jpg
    AliensRussians.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 16

______ Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.

View attachment 104472
^Can't contain his Putin love and has to post pics to show he is a good comrade.

No, just pointing out the sissy you elected twice.
Looks like somebody has a man crush on Putin

with all the rage from the lefties i see i think that the rage is due to the TRUMP and Putin messing up a lot of mrobamas plans plus illustrating mrobamas irrelevancy .

______ Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.

View attachment 104472
^Can't contain his Putin love and has to post pics to show he is a good comrade.

Well, I guess looking at a playboy just want do the job anymore, but a shirless Putee does the trick.

Donald and his wife are being blackmailed by Putin. The investigation will find it.

Donald has already been cleared by the FBI.

Evidently not the IRS

I stopped believing the audit lie a long time ago. The man lies, swears that he never lied, even with video evidence, and then gets his cult to swear he never lied.

I guess you got us on that one. Trump told us we could keep our doctor if we wanted. Trump told us we could keep our insurance if we liked it..................oh, wait a minute. My mistake, that was somebody else.

View attachment 104472

Well, I guess looking at a playboy just want do the job anymore, but a shirless Putee does the trick.

I find it amazing how obsessed you leftists are with gays. Hiding something we don't know about?

I find it amazing how obsessed you leftists are with gays. Hiding something we don't know about?

We are not the ones posting shirtless photo of Putee. Hey, if that helps you keep it up, that's okay to admit. :badgrin:

We are not the ones posting shirtless photo of Putee. Hey, if that helps you keep it up, that's okay to admit. :badgrin:

The last thing I think of when I see a shirtless guy is sex. But then again, I'm not a lib either.

Poor Trump

Putin gave him the election and now it is payback time. Obama is laying a trap where now Trump will have to get Russia hating Republicans in Congress to support his payback to Putin
Only morons like you believe Russia "gave" Trump the election. This thread only proves how stupid and gullible left wingers are.

Forum List

Back