Obama put Comrade Trump in tight spot with Brother Putoooon.

Donald and his wife are being blackmailed by Putin. The investigation will find it.

Donald has already been cleared by the FBI.

Evidently not the IRS

I stopped believing the audit lie a long time ago. The man lies, swears that he never lied, even with video evidence, and then gets his cult to swear he never lied.

Apparently like the FBI, the IRS has found nothing either.

I love that Obama made Trump choose....Are you with Putin, or are you with America?

I love that liberals think Obama has been with America!

Like, since when???

:lmao:
What planet have you been on? Unemployment has gone for 10% to less than 5%. Obama got us out of the worst recession since 1929, and the stock market has tripled. I'll bet you that Trump will put us right back in an economic collapse in the next three months.
and if he doesnt,will we see you here saying you were wrong or will you be like your good buddy clayton jones and "disappear?".......just asking...
March 31st interest on the debt comes dew....the debt ceiling will will be reached.....the stock market is already headed south, because of uncertainty with what Trump is going to do....there are predictions of an 80% crash in the next three months....Trump has already promised a trade war with Mexico and China....the whole senate is about to put more sanctions of Putin and Russia.....a cyber war looms.....deporting 11 million immigrants and building the wall is going to cost at least a $100 billion....then there's at least $10 trillion for his war with Iran,Syria and ISIS...NOT EVEN SATAN CAN DO THAT WITHOUT DESTROYING THE ECONOMY....If Trump does it, I will call you his prophet, by July. Please remind me to grovel at your feet...if not, I'll try to remember to tell you "I told you so."

I love that Obama made Trump choose....Are you with Putin, or are you with America?

I love that liberals think Obama has been with America!

Like, since when???

:lmao:
What planet have you been on? Unemployment has gone for 10% to less than 5%. Obama got us out of the worst recession since 1929, and the stock market has tripled. I'll bet you that Trump will put us right back in an economic collapse in the next three months.
and if he doesnt,will we see you here saying you were wrong or will you be like your good buddy clayton jones and "disappear?".......just asking...
March 31st interest on the debt comes dew....the debt ceiling will will be reached.....the stock market is already headed south, because of uncertainty with what Trump is going to do....there are predictions of an 80% crash in the next three months....Trump has already promised a trade war with Mexico and China....the whole senate is about to put more sanctions of Putin and Russia.....a cyber war looms.....deporting 11 million immigrants and building the wall is going to cost at least a $100 billion....then there's at least $10 trillion for his war with Iran,Syria and ISIS...NOT EVEN SATAN CAN DO THAT WITHOUT DESTROYING THE ECONOMY....If Trump does it, I will call you his prophet, by July. Please remind me to grovel at your feet...if not, I'll try to remember to tell you "I told you so."
hey i was just asking,and at least you, unlike others here, answered the question....and you dont have to tell me nothing,i was not for trump being President,but unlike quite a few here i will at least give him the benefit of the doubt like i did bush and obama before i start bad mouthing the guy,and if he actually does some good i will say so....

In a zeal to destroy Trump, democrats are trying to use Russia as some kind of pawn. The fake connections and accusations are being churned out as fast as the liberal imagination can dream them up.

Russia is an independent country and a world power. The damage democrats are doing will undoubtably hurt them because everyone knows it's fake! Russia knows it's fake.

Getting Trump is so important that democrats are destroying the credibility of the whole country. They are becoming a caricature of an opposition party.

Strange that.

In a zeal to destroy Trump, democrats are trying to use Russia as some kind of pawn. The fake connections and accusations are being churned out as fast as the liberal imagination can dream them up.

Russia is an independent country and a world power. The damage democrats are doing will undoubtably hurt them because everyone knows it's fake! Russia knows it's fake.

Getting Trump is so important that democrats are destroying the credibility of the whole country. They are becoming a caricature of an opposition party.

Strange that.

Oh please....they hacked the DNC and published fake news to elect Trump, their employee. Every citizen of this country should be afraid of a Dictatorship selecting who they want as our President. The GOP and the Dems in Congress are going to investigate and find out what Russia Did and if Trump was involved.

You are placing the word of a thug and murderer above our intelligence agencies. Just Stop!

Strange that.

Oh please....they hacked the DNC and published fake news to elect Trump, their employee. Every citizen of this country should be afraid of a Dictatorship selecting who they want as our President. The GOP and the Dems in Congress are going to investigate and find out what Russia Did and if Trump was involved.

You are placing the word of a thug and murderer above our intelligence agencies. Just Stop!
There's no evidence that Russia is behind the DNC leaks.

That's fake news.

Strange that.

That's fake news.

You, like your cult leader, are a liar. But that is to be expected....

Trump will agree to some sanctions against Russia, and then this Democrat hissy-fit scam will be done. And Trump will come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans despise sore loser whiners. The Democrats have embarrassed themselves. They'll be punished in 2020. Bet on it.

I know this is a crazy question.

But why would an outgoing American President go out of his way to "box in" an incoming American President?

Has there been a transition like this in modern history?

Strange that.

That's fake news.

Then produce the evidence, douche bag.

But why would an outgoing American President go out of his way to "box in" an incoming American President?

Because left wingers are getting more ruthless as they grow more extreme.

Trump will agree to some sanctions against Russia, and then this Democrat hissy-fit scam will be done. And Trump will come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans despise sore loser whiners. The Democrats have embarrassed themselves. They'll be punished in 2020. Bet on it.

Russia is gonna hang around Stump's neck for s looonnngggg time.

Russia is gonna hang around Stump's neck for s looonnngggg time.

Nah, he'll agree to some sanctions, and then your sore loser hissy-fit scam will be done. He'll come out of it stronger than ever. It's the Democrats who will be the big losers. Bet on it.

We usually gave ONE president, but wr have President and a grandstanding Carnival Barker president. Stump is taking credit for everything, much of which happened months ago.

It is only a matter of time until his mental illness takes over and he runs naked through the Rose Garden...

We usually gave ONE president, but wr have President and a grandstanding Carnival Barker president. Stump is taking credit for everything, much of which happened months ago.

It is only a matter of time until his mental illness takes over and he runs naked through the Rose Garden...
So would it be fair to assume that you're okay with an outgoing American President "boxing in" an incoming American President?

Strange that.

That's fake news.

Then produce the evidence, douche bag.

Write the NSA, FBI, AND THE CIA. You think they are all lying? Russia is making dry runs on shutting down electrical grids. KEEP YOUR LIGHTS ON!

So would it be fair to assume that you're okay with an outgoing American President "boxing in" an incoming American President?

Another lobotomy patient...must be an epidemic...

Forum List

Back