Obama put Comrade Trump in tight spot with Brother Putoooon.

I know this is a crazy question.

But why would an outgoing American President go out of his way to "box in" an incoming American President?

Has there been a transition like this in modern history?

We usually gave ONE president, but wr have President and a grandstanding Carnival Barker president. Stump is taking credit for everything, much of which happened months ago.

It is only a matter of time until his mental illness takes over and he runs naked through the Rose Garden...
So would it be fair to assume that you're okay with an outgoing American President "boxing in" an incoming American President?

Another lobotomy patient...must be an epidemic...
_________

That wasn't an answer; was not an acceptable response. It was a dodge by a half-wit who is getting his ass kicked.

Trump will agree to some sanctions against Russia, and then this Democrat hissy-fit scam will be done. And Trump will come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans despise sore loser whiners. The Democrats have embarrassed themselves. They'll be punished in 2020. Bet on it.

Russia is gonna hang around Stump's neck for s looonnngggg time.

In six months from now, nobody will even remember this "Russia" thing because it's all made up anyway. Just like they did with those phony recounts in three states. Nothing there, just casting accusations with no evidence, getting the MSM to make a big deal out of it, making up phony claims of proof that never really existed.

Trump will agree to some sanctions against Russia, and then this Democrat hissy-fit scam will be done. And Trump will come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans despise sore loser whiners. The Democrats have embarrassed themselves. They'll be punished in 2020. Bet on it.

In six months from now, nobody will even remember this "Russia" thing because it's all made up anyway. Just like they did with those phony recounts in three states. Nothing there, just casting accusations with no evidence, getting the MSM to make a big deal out of it, making up phony claims of proof that never really existed.

You're right, but i think Trump will agree to some sanctions. He's been sabotaged. He really doesn't have a choice. But he's gonna come out of it stronger than ever. Which is the exact opposite of what the Democrats intended.

Most Americans see this for what it is. It's just a sore loser Democrat hissy-fit. And most Americans hate sore losers. Mark my words, this will backfire on the Democrats.

But why would an outgoing American President go out of his way to "box in" an incoming American President?

We usually gave ONE president, but wr have President and a grandstanding Carnival Barker president. Stump is taking credit for everything, much of which happened months ago.

It is only a matter of time until his mental illness takes over and he runs naked through the Rose Garden...
So would it be fair to assume that you're okay with an outgoing American President "boxing in" an incoming American President?

Yikes. Right to the personal insults.

If you don't like the question, just avoid it.

_________

That wasn't an answer; was not an acceptable response. It was a dodge by a half-wit who is getting his ass kicked.
I'm used to it at this point.

Nasty is their natural impulse.

How is Trump being boxed in?

Does Bush signing a withdrawal agreement with Iraq only months before Obama took office count?

Does Bush signing a withdrawal agreement with Iraq only months before Obama took office count?
Trump's team worried President-elect will be 'boxed in' over Obama's Russia sanctions

I was happy to see a withdrawal agreement, and I assumed Obama would be too.

You're right, but i think Trump will agree to some sanctions. He's been sabotaged. He really doesn't have a choice. But he's gonna come out of it stronger than ever. Which is the exact opposite of what the Democrats intended.

Most Americans see this for what it is. It's just a sore loser Democrat hissy-fit. And most Americans hate sore losers. Mark my words, this will backfire on the Democrats.

It will especially if Trump does very well as a President. History will show how DumBama did what he could to make Trump's presidency more complicated for no reason other than political revenge. It will reflect what we've been saying about Obama all along, and that he is a party-first country-second President if there ever was one.

Who could have imagined conservative voters would cheer our enemies and condemn our US patriots in the Intelligence Community who risk their lives for us every damn day?

Oh yea.

Orange made it cool.

Trump's team worried President-elect will be 'boxed in' over Obama's Russia sanctions

I don't think Trump is being boxed in to an irreversible situation, as President he will have the ability to lift whatever sanctions he wants.

Obama was beholden to the specifics. Indeed he was criticized for honoring it, which he really didn't have much choice in.

Who could have imagined conservative voters would cheer our enemies and condemn our US patriots in the Intelligence Community who risk their lives for us every damn day?

Oh yea.

Orange made it cool.

It's how trusting these agencies are under DumBama.

Comey had a pile of resignations from his agents over making a recommendation that Hillary not be charged. He couldn't be trusted. The IRS engaged in harassment of conservative organizations. Lerner even destroyed her government hard drive to cover up evidence, and pled the Fifth Amendment so as not to be incriminated. She wasn't even fined yet alone charged.

So how can you trust any agency under Obama? And just because you ask for evidence of wrongdoing is not cheering on our enemies.

I don't think Trump is being boxed in to an irreversible situation, as President he will have the ability to lift whatever sanctions he wants.

Obama was beholden to the specifics. Indeed he was criticized for honoring it, which he really didn't have much choice in.

No, DumBama is in the same position that Trump is going to be in. No new President has to honor anything by past Presidents.

Yes, Trump can undo anything once he seats office, but by going against DumBama, the MSM will be right on his doorstep to criticize and chastise Trump for his decisions. That's what this is really all about.

It's a little political game the left plays that's invisible to their sheep. When Clinton left the White House, he lowered the arsenic levels in drinking water so low that it could never reasonably be done. When Bush took over, he raised them back to where they were, and the MSM went nuts saying that Bush was polluting our water. It was just a little political game. Clinton knew that's exactly what Bush was going to do, and that's the only reason he lowered it in the first place.

You are most cluess group of nutcakes in the world. You ignore facts and rely on the lying lips of the Stumpmeister. I truly feel sorry for you...Adolph has indoctrinated you.

All of you Russian paid trolls know more than both the US senate and All US Intelligence agencies. I must admit, you fooled almost half the voters. Trump and Putin are in this to take the US down.

Former spy reports Kremlin cultivated Trump as an asset for 5 years

Daily Kos is your source?

Bwahahahaa!

Why not just use Democratic Underground.

Daily Kos is almost as accurate!

:lmao:
And the first thing that catches your eye is Trump and Putin kissing.

It's a conspiracy.

Trump has been compromised.

He's a KGB mole.

Susceptible to blackmail.

Brainwashed to run for President.

They compromised the DNC.

Rigged the election.

Disgraced Hillary so that Trump wins.

He will be activated in the late spring or early summer.

The Russians will parachute in and invade from the south and north.

Our Representatives will feign outrage and respectfully request we disarm ourselves to avoid conflict.

High School students will arm themselves and reenact the movie Red Dawn.

Last edited:

Oh yea.

Orange made it cool.

It is called a Cult...

Poor Trump

Putin gave him the election and now it is payback time. Obama is laying a trap where now Trump will have to get Russia hating Republicans in Congress to support his payback to Putin

If Comrade Trump fails Putin, Putin could spill the goods on Donald. Donnie is on a very tight spot.
Another one who needs to open a window.

Poor Trump

Putin gave him the election and now it is payback time. Obama is laying a trap where now Trump will have to get Russia hating Republicans in Congress to support his payback to Putin

If Comrade Trump fails Putin, Putin could spill the goods on Donald. Donnie is on a very tight spot.

We know that Trump owes Putin BIG TIME

Question is....can he get Republicans in Congress to approve his sweetheart deals to Russia

The plot is getting thick. The new president may be beholden to Putin, the Russian Dictator. What does Putin have on Comrade Trump?
Don't you mean "Your shit is getting thick."

^^^ Why I choose to no longer support Democrats ^^^

Trump Has Tough Choice After Obama Sanctions on Russia Hack

So will Comrade Trump step up and help his buddy and lover, putee out.

This board is now infested with Fake News artist, many who are being paid. It is dead..

Actually, Putin showed the world what a no-class A-hole Obama is.

Putin will soon have a Spy in the White House. He is happy.

Melania is a Russian plant who was sent to control Donald

This Thread touched a nerve. The Fake News artist are going wild!

Sexy Russian spies have been around for decades.

Natasha%2BFatale%2B1%2B-%2BCopy%2B-%2BCopy.jpg
She is so...

Dangerous.

Forum List

Back