Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Of course he won't...

That's because, like all Democrats, Obama is a douche bag.

Of course he won't...

That's just one more reason to prosecute Hillary. Cleaning out the stables and letting the sun shine in on all the Democrat filth would do wonders at shutting Obama up.

Kind of hard not to laugh and criticize an orangutan with a dead ferret on its head.

Honestly though, Obama should refrain out of courtesy.

What Barry needs to understand is that he made the 2014 and 2016 elections all about HIM - HIS policies, HIS vision for America, HIS ideals...AND AMERICA REJECTED THEM IN HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING FASHION BOTH TIMES!

Um, no. more people voted for Hillary in 2016 and in 2014, we had record low turnout...

so, uh, no, you guys don't have a mandate to undo what Obama has done.

You'll do it anyway, and when all those stupid white Trash in PA and WI realize the jobs aren't coming back AND you've cancelled their health insurance, you'll have some 'splaining to do, Lucy!

Of course he won't...

That's just one more reason to prosecute Hillary. Cleaning out the stables and letting the sun shine in on all the Democrat filth would do wonders at shutting Obama up.
I hope Obama keeps running his mouth!
The off year he said was about HIS policy and they got their ass kicked.
The Presidential he said was to continue HIS policy and they got their ass kicked.
Given his past performance he could all but totally destroy democrats by 2018!

What Barry needs to understand is that he made the 2014 and 2016 elections all about HIM - HIS policies, HIS vision for America, HIS ideals...AND AMERICA REJECTED THEM IN HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING FASHION BOTH TIMES!

Um, no. more people voted for Hillary in 2016 and in 2014, we had record low turnout...

so, uh, no, you guys don't have a mandate to undo what Obama has done.

You'll do it anyway, and when all those stupid white Trash in PA and WI realize the jobs aren't coming back AND you've cancelled their health insurance, you'll have some 'splaining to do, Lucy!
Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better....

'HISTORIC' ... 'RECORD-SETTING' ... LEAST # OF SEATS / POSITIONS SINCE 1928...

Of course he won't...

Still pissed off about Obama taking your guns and being born in Kenya?

Of course he won't...

Still pissed off about Obama taking your guns and being born in Kenya?
Pissed? Not at all - just LAUGHING at you snowflakes.

Forum List

Back