Obama’s Staged Fainting Act Exposed

Look at the video...it's another "get the transcript, Candy" moment

He turns, she gets her cue, looks at him, then "faints". She didn't faint first
bullshit,
[ame=http://youtu.be/JVTTJbtdij8]President Obama catches fainting woman during speech on healthcare FULL HD - YouTube[/ame]

different angle..... and you're still wrong.

Sorry, but no.

The woman's color is off, she has a death grip on the woman's hand she is holding, her 'trance-like look' is exactly how someone looks when they are about to faint.

She's 6 months or so pregnant (looks about that far along), is diabetic, is standing in the sun, is behind the potus, is on tv. I believe her nearly fainting is genuine.

It probably is genuine, but she shouldn't of been allowed to be there or put her life and that of her baby in that position...they didn't care about her health, just plant her up there..

but she got to stand next to the Dear Leader..good grief

Ah come on, Steph. Pregnant women get light headed no matter if they're standing in the sun or walking in the mall. It happens.

Ewww, that would make me pass out from sheer annoyance!

bullshit,
[ame=http://youtu.be/JVTTJbtdij8]President Obama catches fainting woman during speech on healthcare FULL HD - YouTube[/ame]

He turns, she looks at him -- then she faints.

The way it works when it's unstaged is she would have fainted first, then he would have turned

Turn - then faint

She didn't faint at all. She got light headed, got that 'sweaty, sticky, sicky, woozy headed' feel ... if you've ever fainted you know exactly how that feels. She didn't "faint" when obama turned around, she didn't even really see him. Her head was in foggy-land.

What is out of the norm is that obama turned to 'help' her (he didn't really do anything much for her, kind of held her arm a bit), then turned back to the mic to make a 'joke'. Really? Most people would have made sure she was taken care of before getting the attention focused back on themselves. Not our obama! Good to know that when others are in need obama always thinks of himself first.

bullshit,

The way it works when it's unstaged is she would have fainted first, then he would have turned

Turn - then faint
wrong! and what the fuck do you know about stagecraft? my guess is dick..
he turned when the red headed woman said something to the fainter that got his attention.
btw I've been in show biz for 3 decades and if that was staged it was the worst ever..
oh and she never fainted they took her away before that happened.
as always you clowns are over dramatizing and making a nontroversy...

She didn't faint at all. She got light headed, got that 'sweaty, sticky, sicky, woozy headed' feel ... if you've ever fainted you know exactly how that feels. She didn't "faint" when obama turned around, she didn't even really see him. Her head was in foggy-land.

What is out of the norm is that obama turned to 'help' her (he didn't really do anything much for her, kind of held her arm a bit), then turned back to the mic to make a 'joke'. Really? Most people would have made sure she was taken care of before getting the attention focused back on themselves. Not our obama! Good to know that when others are in need obama always thinks of himself first.

She's an OFA plant

She's an OFA plant
of course she is dear.......now take your happy pills..

She's an OFA plant
really ? this one:ORTHOPEDIC FOUNDATION FOR ANIMALS

She's an OFA plant

She could be a ficus plant for all I care. I do not believe she was faking, she had all the markings of a person about to faint. Obviously, yvmv. C'est la vie.

Turn - then faint
he turned when the red headed woman said something to the fainter that got his attention.
btw I've been in show biz for 3 decades and if that was staged it was the worst ever..

The red headed woman said, "That was your cue! You were supposed to faint"

She's an OFA plant
of course she is dear.......now take your happy pills..

Chad-Henderson.jpg

"My gf fainted at an Obama rally -- sweet!"

Turn - then faint

The red headed woman said, "That was your cue! You were supposed to faint"
sure it was...

Lovebears65 said:
LOL. Seems like every time he has a speech someone is fainting and Obama is the HERO in all instances LOL and you fools believe his bullshit
I tried to tell someone this and they said "SORRY I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FAKE......" (They are a sheep like the majority of ppl)

Anything i show them THAT ISNT MSM,they try to deny and disprove........

Its really quite sad....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back