Obama saved Auto industry, a blimp on the radar...thousands of jobs saved.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama saved thousands of jobs with the Auto bailout, Trump saves a 100 good ol over paid rednecks jobs and he's now king....only in America...sorry guys, couldn't help myself

Ah yes, Grasshopper...

... but Trump saved `em...

... before he's even gotten into office yet.

yeah, Detroit is awesome
Actually, GM cost us 11B$$$
Since the bailout, GM alone has invested $450 million in a new plant in Argentina, over $1 billion in a new plant in Wuhan, China, $500 million for two new plants in Brazil, $200 million for an engine plant in Thailand, $540 million for an engine plant in Mexico, another $420 million for new vehicle production in Mexico, and $150 million for a new plant in Indonesia. Additionally, GM has promised another $1 billion for new production in Russia, it has signed over millions in battery and other electric car technology to Chinese partners in exchange for a joint development center in China (PATAC), and has increased annual global sourcing of India-made parts from $500 million to $1 billion.
BTW dummy, a bailout for failure isn't the same as keeping jobs that are going out of country. Apples and oranges

Ah yes, Grasshopper...

Oh, that's right, he didn't have a financial market melt down, a housing crisis, gas prices soaring above 4. bucks a gallon, thousands of jobs leaving the country almost monthly and of course 2 wars in progress, so I guess saving 100 redneck jobs before taking office, wasn't so much a priority, eh? Damn lazy nigga, worrying about shit that mattered.

The American taxpayer saved the auto industry....then got screwed for doing it.
LOLOL, wait til the tax payers incentive shit runs out...Mexico here we come....if TRump is so gotdamned gung ho about keeping jobs in America, stupid ass, why is his shit, STILL BEING MADE IN MEXICO? That's a least a good thousand jobs that could be filled here....I'll tell you why, cause he don't want to pay mf' decent wages, just as Carrier has learned...

LOLOL, wait til the tax payers incentive shit runs out...Mexico here we come....if TRump is so gotdamned gung ho about keeping jobs in America, stupid ass, why is his shit, STILL BEING MADE IN MEXICO? That's a least a good thousand jobs that could be filled here....I'll tell you why, cause he don't want to pay mf' decent wages, just as Carrier has learned...

Learn proper English

Why is his stuff still made in Mexico?

It is cheaper and he make a profit... Wouldn't you do the same damn thing and he also had stuff made in China too...

Ah yes, Grasshopper...

Oh, that's right, he didn't have a financial market melt down, a housing crisis, gas prices soaring above 4. bucks a gallon, thousands of jobs leaving the country almost monthly and of course 2 wars in progress, so I guess saving 100 redneck jobs before taking office, wasn't so much a priority, eh? Damn lazy nigga, worrying about shit that mattered.
When Obama got in office has was just over $2.00 a gallon. Try again.

Learn proper English
You bitches are so fukin predictable its pathetic....never want to answer shit that exposes just how flawed and fucked both Trump and his stupid supporters are, just deflect, deflect deflect and then deflect some more, so fuckin typical of a piece of shit white fuck nut

Learn proper English
You bitches are so fukin predictable its pathetic....never want to answer shit that exposes just how flawed and fucked both Trump and his stupid supporters are, just deflect, deflect deflect and then deflect some more, so fuckin typical of a piece of shit white fuck nut
:blahblah::itsok::up_yours:

Ah yes, Grasshopper...

Yeah, day one, next fuckin day, gas was inching to 4....listen don't fuckin try rewriting history with me, I'm not some stupid white mf

Learn proper English
:blahblah::itsok::up_yours:
As of this very moment, bitch, your creds are at zero, which renders you a non factor....ignore is on its way. The very least I do is counter you bitches, you bitches on the other hand attack and ignore the obvious...you voted in a fuckin hypocrite...so on that note, bye bitch

Ah yes, Grasshopper...

Yeah, day one, next fuckin day, gas was inching to 4....listen don't fuckin try rewriting history with me, I'm not some stupid white mf
No, your a stupid negro, fact was gas was just over $2.00 a gallon when he took office. Obama was a failure, he makes Carter proud.

Forum List

Back