Obama saved Auto industry, a blimp on the radar...thousands of jobs saved.

The American taxpayer saved the auto industry....then got screwed for doing it.
LOLOL, wait til the tax payers incentive shit runs out...Mexico here we come....if TRump is so gotdamned gung ho about keeping jobs in America, stupid ass, why is his shit, STILL BEING MADE IN MEXICO? That's a least a good thousand jobs that could be filled here....I'll tell you why, cause he don't want to pay mf' decent wages, just as Carrier has learned...

Why is his stuff still made in Mexico?

It is cheaper and he make a profit... Wouldn't you do the same damn thing and he also had stuff made in China too...
It is the federal government with its stupid trade agreements and high taxes that set up the current scenario.

LOLOL, wait til the tax payers incentive shit runs out...Mexico here we come....if TRump is so gotdamned gung ho about keeping jobs in America, stupid ass, why is his shit, STILL BEING MADE IN MEXICO? That's a least a good thousand jobs that could be filled here....I'll tell you why, cause he don't want to pay mf' decent wages, just as Carrier has learned...

Learn proper English
You bitches are so fukin predictable its pathetic....never want to answer shit that exposes just how flawed and fucked both Trump and his stupid supporters are, just deflect, deflect deflect and then deflect some more, so fuckin typical of a piece of shit white fuck nut
Hey brains in ass......When you post with anger and irrational non sequiturs, what do you expect?

Learn proper English
You bitches are so fukin predictable its pathetic....never want to answer shit that exposes just how flawed and fucked both Trump and his stupid supporters are, just deflect, deflect deflect and then deflect some more, so fuckin typical of a piece of shit white fuck nut

Oh, that's right, he didn't have a financial market melt down, a housing crisis, gas prices soaring above 4. bucks a gallon, thousands of jobs leaving the country almost monthly and of course 2 wars in progress, so I guess saving 100 redneck jobs before taking office, wasn't so much a priority, eh? Damn lazy nigga, worrying about shit that mattered.
When Obama got in office has was just over $2.00 a gallon. Try again.
Yeah, day one, next fuckin day, gas was inching to 4....listen don't fuckin try rewriting history with me, I'm not some stupid white mf
No, your a stupid negro, fact was gas was just over $2.00 a gallon when he took office. Obama was a failure, he makes Carter proud.

Hmmm didn't President Obama come into office in 2008?
Fact #915: March 7, 2016 Average Historical Annual Gasoline Pump Price, 1929-2015 | Department of Energy
2005 2.30 2.74
2006 2.59 3.00
2007 2.80 3.16
2008 3.27 3.61
2009 2.35 2.58
2010 2.79 3.02
2011 3.53 3.75
2012 3.64 3.80
2013 3.53 3.62
2014 3.37 3.40
2015 2.45 2.45
Listen, if your gonna harp on gas prices during his reign than go for it....the man had a whole of shit to deal with, he handled it and has handed over a good economy to TRump. You white fucks just ain't use to low wage jobs, you think Trump is gonna change it for you, good fuckin luck. LIke I said before, I'm not gonna keep going back n forth with you people over a guy that is nothing more than a con man, ie your white hope, Trump. Unlike you stupid white people, the rest of us chose to live in the 21st century.
I think you actually live on Mars.

It is cheaper and he make a profit... Wouldn't you do the same damn thing and he also had stuff made in China too...
It is the federal government with its stupid trade agreements and high taxes that set up the current scenario.

'stupid trade agreements' and high taxes?

We have no trade agreement with China- other than we belong to the World Trade Organization- and so does China.

Imports from China are 'taxed' the same amount as imports from Germany or the UK.

Companies profits from selling imported goods are taxed at the same rates as company profits made from selling domestic produced good.

Companies started moving production to China because of basic capitalism- it was cheaper to make product in China- largely because labor was cheaper, but also because China basically ignored the environment and allowed companies to pollute like crazy.

Labor costs in China are rising now- so production is moving to countries like Vietnam and Pakistan where labor costs are lower- or they are automating- eliminating labor costs.

Learn proper English
Hey brains in ass......When you post with anger and irrational non sequiturs, what do you expect?
I can respond any fuckin way I chose.....get over it!!

It's "blip" on the radar you stupid nigga, not BLIMP.
LOLOLO....if you race war wishing bitches do anything moving forward in life, learn a new word....Nigga is so old, and now that half your white women is suckin on em, soon there'll be some in ya family.

I've noticed the rise in miscegenation lately. And I've noticed the type female that does it. If this keeps up all the unmarried fat, trashy white women with three kids by three men will be bred out of the white race.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Keep thinking on fat nasty white bitches go after black men and find yourself humpin on the pets.....ww of all sizes are trampling over each other to get to black men, trash heeps and all

We have no trade agreement with China- other than we belong to the World Trade Organization- and so does China.

Imports from China are 'taxed' the same amount as imports from Germany or the UK.

Companies profits from selling imported goods are taxed at the same rates as company profits made from selling domestic produced good.

Companies started moving production to China because of basic capitalism- it was cheaper to make product in China- largely because labor was cheaper, but also because China basically ignored the environment and allowed companies to pollute like crazy.

Labor costs in China are rising now- so production is moving to countries like Vietnam and Pakistan where labor costs are lower- or they are automating- eliminating labor costs.
I think it had more to do with Non EPA standards than anything....the chemicals used to make the crap industries sell is appalling and the air quality of those nations hosting these companies are appalling.

Wow.
Hey genius. I was referring to our confiscatory 35% corp tax rate.
As to NAFTA and CAFTA. Both are abject failures.
A wealthier nation cannot engage in free trade with a poorer one. And the results are clear. We have gotten the short end of the stick on both.
Free trade is damaging to US. The proper method would be fair trade.

Learn proper English
I can respond any fuckin way I chose.....get over it!!
You may. But nobody cares.

Forum List

Back