🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama says he set Trump up with a good economy

Obama did set Trump up. It’s why we’ve had this bogus investigation that has costed taxpayers over $17 million.
You mean the Mueller investigation of Crooked Donnie and his gang of criminals?

Obama did set Trump up. It’s why we’ve had this bogus investigation that has costed taxpayers over $17 million.
You mean the Mueller investigation of Crooked Donnie and his gang of criminals?
It was going to be Crooked Donnie or Crooked Hillary, so I looked at who was going to pick a good SC justice.
Crooked Donnie was the only choice. IMHO

Did he also try to take credit for the decrease of ISIS...or would that risk offending the terrorists??

Most Liberal Democrats have no idea what economic model Obama was trying to implement. It was Kynesian Economics. Through out history this policy has never worked to bring back an economy. It resulted in pro longing the come back from the recession.

Most Liberal Democrats have no idea what economic model Obama was trying to implement. It was Kynesian Economics. Through out history this policy has never worked to bring back an economy. It resulted in pro longing the come back from the recession.

This is the meme ^^ echoed on the words of Milton Friedman's theory.

Obama saved GM and in doing so saved a greater number of American's from losing their job, he and Bush II - to late by GW - also used the Federal Largess to stimulate a failing economy, potentially leading to a world wide depression. It worked to an extent, even though the GOP opposed it and failed to support the vast majority whose life was turned upside down in Oct. 2008.

Friedman's model won an award, but has never worked in practice. Our economy is consumer driven, and when their is less money in the pockets of the working men and women, and the middle classes, less spending creates a stress on Main St. and layoffs soon follow.

It did bring back the economy

Watch this to see how disingenuous that statement was....he didn't know what to do or he knew exactly what he was doing...making America more dependent again.......thank God he is gone and Hillary lost.....or we would be in deep shit right now.....

This isn't Obama's economy...this is Trump's economy.....

Really, wow!!! Please tell us exactly what Trump has done to create jobs, reduce unemployment and reduce our deficit, and ultimately the debt.

I really need to understand, since at the moment, and for the last 16 moments, I've believed he is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and a bully whose main focus is on his best interests.

Please disabuse my beliefs, and make the case that Trump has made life so much better for ALL Americans. There must be some reasons, some legislation, some things to make someone as astute as you conclude Trump is not the lying, two-faced, narcissistic,self serving and arrogant jerk he presents in public.

The first step was to make America less hostile towards business and encouraging businesses to expand and grow by giving them some confidence and that results in more jobs which, in turn, leads to a more healthy economy. Telling Americans that they should get used to the way things are, there is nothing we can do about it except make businesses pay more taxes and to tighten our belts doesn't really give anyone more confidence and is not helpful in any way.

Watch this to see how disingenuous that statement was....he didn't know what to do or he knew exactly what he was doing...making America more dependent again.......thank God he is gone and Hillary lost.....or we would be in deep shit right now.....

Really, wow!!! Please tell us exactly what Trump has done to create jobs, reduce unemployment and reduce our deficit, and ultimately the debt.

I really need to understand, since at the moment, and for the last 16 moments, I've believed he is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and a bully whose main focus is on his best interests.

Please disabuse my beliefs, and make the case that Trump has made life so much better for ALL Americans. There must be some reasons, some legislation, some things to make someone as astute as you conclude Trump is not the lying, two-faced, narcissistic,self serving and arrogant jerk he presents in public.

The first step was to make America less hostile towards business and encouraging businesses to expand and grow by giving them some confidence and that results in more jobs which, in turn, leads to a more healthy economy. Telling Americans that they should get used to the way things are, there is nothing we can do about it except make businesses pay more taxes and to tighten our belts doesn't really give anyone more confidence and is not helpful in any way.

I guess these liberals have forgotten how the US bond ratings were downgraded under our "esteem" president barry.

Do you really think our economy would have come back without the help of the Federal Reserve keeping the lending rates at near 0% for the entire 8 years of barry's presidency? If the economy was so strong towards the end of his presidency, why didn't they raise the rates to reflect the strength of our economy? Let that sink in for awhile before you answer. As I said before, even left leaning economists have given credit to Donnie and not barry. good grief, you guys are die hard blind loyalists

It’s a fact obama handed trump a great economy. Trump didn’t need to pass that tax break and it didn’t do shit for the economy but added a lot to the debt

Do you really think our economy would have come back without the help of the Federal Reserve keeping the lending rates at near 0% for the entire 8 years of barry's presidency? If the economy was so strong towards the end of his presidency, why didn't they raise the rates to reflect the strength of our economy? Let that sink in for awhile before you answer. As I said before, even left leaning economists have given credit to Donnie and not barry. good grief, you guys are die hard blind loyalists
What’s it at now? Raise rates and see what happens to trumps economy.

It’s a fact obama handed trump a great economy. Trump didn’t need to pass that tax break and it didn’t do shit for the economy but added a lot to the debt

I have to laugh at you left extremists who are worried NOW about debt, but were silent as barry was buring us with debt. Damn hilarious, I tell you.

Forum List

Back