Obama Says His Daughters Are Like Palestinians

The exact quote:

“There was a time when my daughters could not expect to have the same opportunites in their own country as someone else’s daughters,” he said, suggesting that if change can happen in the US, it can happen here too.

The rest of his nonsense here.

Reversing policy of first term, Obama says no preconditions to talks | The Times of Israel

Except his daughters were raised in lives of privilege.
I don't think his motives were that noble

It appeared to me he was suggesting that his kids escaped persecution the level of which Palestinians experience presumably at the hands of Jews in Israel.

I think he was not only insulting an ally but stating a racial stereotype he has no experience of himself.

The more I listen to Obama the more I realize that he is deep down a very angry person with deep seated hostility for his country and whites in general.

It's a lesson he learned from his Mother, his mentor, and his Grandparents. This hatred for country was only reinforced in college.

The exact quote:

“There was a time when my daughters could not expect to have the same opportunites in their own country as someone else’s daughters,” he said, suggesting that if change can happen in the US, it can happen here too.

Reversing policy of first term, Obama says no preconditions to talks | The Times of Israel

Obama really hates us and our country..I am so sick of hearing this man use us for his ugly speeches

He just got a standing ovation for his answer to a heckler in Israel.

He said, 'its part of the lively debate'.

Contrast that with your R heroes who run from reporters.

The more I listen to Obama the more I realize that he is deep down a very angry person with deep seated hostility for his country and whites in general.

It's a lesson he learned from his Mother, his mentor, and his Grandparents. This hatred for country was only reinforced in college.

All you have to do is listen how he speaks about us and our country..

I saw that a long time ago and is the reason I don't like him

It is becoming more apparent that obama really hates this country, but that's just a slim part of his animosity. He hates everything this country stands for or has ever stood for. But, then again, most liberals do.

The exact quote:

Obama really hates us and our country..I am so sick of hearing this man use us for his ugly speeches

Contrast that with an ovama who ends his speeches with "no questions".

Obama uses his kids and anyone else's kids for his agenda all the time

slimeball

Oh! How shockingly disrespectful.

Stephanie, it is you who is the slimeball and a hypocrite to boot.

now you are going to stalk me, is Obama a WOMAN? Obama is slimy in my book

You are :cuckoo:and a drama queen.

If you don't want me to reply to your posts, put me on ignore.

If you feel I'm "stalking" you, report it to the admin.

Better yet, I will.

The exact quote:

ooooooooooooo a standing O

Oh! How shockingly disrespectful.

Stephanie, it is you who is the slimeball and a hypocrite to boot.

now you are going to stalk me, is Obama a WOMAN? Obama is slimy in my book

You are :cuckoo:and a drama queen.

If you don't want me to reply to your posts, put me on ignore.

If you feel I'm "stalking" you, report it to the admin.

Better yet, I will.

now who's the drama queen, stalking is your game, you did it to kats yesterday..
I've had you on ignore before, sound's like a good idea

Oh, you have plenty of reason to be proud too.

After all, when she wasn't running away from reporters, your Bachmann nutter got applause from her fellow nutters at CPAC.

Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters could of at one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

rw's usually lie about these things so you'll understand that I want to see a link to what he really said.

thanks.

I'll check back later to see what you posted.

Oh, you have plenty of reason to be proud too.

After all, when she wasn't running away from reporters, your Bachmann nutter got applause from her fellow nutters at CPAC.

you see, this is how crazy you are..this thead is about Obama but you're ranting on about Bachmann

give us a break

Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters could of at one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

rw's usually lie about these things so you'll understand that I want to see a link to what he really said.

thanks.

I know this is a novel approach, but try reading previous posts. Start on page two ref Katzndogs' post.......mkay!!

You might learn something.

:lol: You crazy..

thanks.

You really want to talk about liars? What about the democrat that went out of his way to walk through a tea party event. To come out of it and say he was called all kind of names. A hundred thousand dollar reward was offered for proof, well he was proven a liar. I wonder why the liberal media didn't ask him why he did it?

:lol: You crazy..

no, a lot of people feels this about him..He isn't as loved as you all think

thanks.

You really want to talk about liars? What about the democrat that went out of his way to walk through a tea party event. To come out of it and say he was called all kind of names. A hundred thousand dollar reward was offered for proof, well he was proven a liar. I wonder why the liberal media didn't ask him why he did it?

it was all a setup with the media's help...the media is an enemy to many people in this country..people better wake and see this

this was a disgusting display from them to show people they are the POWER..yet they were cheered for it
pelosi.jpg

Forum List

Back