Obama Says His Daughters Are Like Palestinians

The more I listen to Obama the more I realize that he is deep down a very angry person with deep seated hostility for his country and whites in general.

It's a lesson he learned from his Mother, his mentor, and his Grandparents. This hatred for country was only reinforced in college.

:lol: You crazy..

:eusa_drool:What? You chatting with Ubama on here. Didn't know we could do that. Hope you didn't wake him up.

Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters could of at one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

rw's usually lie about these things so you'll understand that I want to see a link to what he really said.

thanks.

I'll check back later to see what you posted.

You really want to talk about liars? What about the democrat that went out of his way to walk through a tea party event. To come out of it and say he was called all kind of names. A hundred thousand dollar reward was offered for proof, well he was proven a liar. I wonder why the liberal media didn't ask him why he did it?

:eek:Could be their the ones that sent him in.

I always knew Obama was raising his daughters to be Mooooslum

burka.jpg

Sasha and Malia

Obama has this habit of relating to the worst sitution by saying how it effects him personally.

Could it be why some issues don't get any of his attention?

Also, Obama seems to have this mindset that he has been oppressed all of his life. Personally I wish I had the opportunities he had. I had to serve my country before I could afford college.

It might even be useful if you actually posted a link so we can see what you ar whining about

:eusa_hand:

Let's not let any facts get in the way here.

Obama has this habit of relating to the worst sitution by saying how it effects him personally.

Could it be why some issues don't get any of his attention?

Also, Obama seems to have this mindset that he has been oppressed all of his life. Personally I wish I had the opportunities he had. I had to serve my country before I could afford college.

It might even be useful if you actually posted a link so we can see what you ar whining about

Or let stupid bullshit get in the way of facts.

The facts have been posted at least twice in this thread. Mkay.

Happy hunting.

Happy hunting.

Made the mistake of reading your hyperventillated OP.

Here is the quote from a source someone provided:

“There was a time when my daughters could not expect to have the same opportunites in their own country as someone else’s daughters,” he said, suggesting that if change can happen in the US, it can happen here too.

This is a little weird, considering that Palestinians consider female offspring inferiour to male offspring. Israelis, it would appear, consider their female offsping equally capable with their US counterparts; If anyone is not giving their daughters the same opportunities as Israeli daughters, then it is the Palestinians themselves, which are terrified at the prospect.

Thus, Obama seems to be so completely out of his league here, and wherever else in the world he happens to visit.

Last edited:
Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters could of at one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

Next thing you will say is he used Tavon for the same purpose..

0.jpg

Happy hunting.

Made the mistake of reading your hyperventillated OP.

Here is the quote from a source someone provided:

“There was a time when my daughters could not expect to have the same opportunites in their own country as someone else’s daughters,” he said, suggesting that if change can happen in the US, it can happen here too.

This is a little weird, considering that Palestinians consider female offspring inferiour to male offspring. Israelis, it would appear, consider their female offsping equally capable with their US counterparts; If anyone is not giving their daughters the same opportunities as Israeli daughters, then it is the Palestinians themselves, which are terrified at the prospect.

Thus, Obama seems to be so completely out of his league here, and wherever else in the world he happens to visit.

Hyperventaillating not withstanding (fuck you btw) Obama isn't alone in being over his head.

Obama was patronizing the PLO by trying to show commonality but he only showed how ignorant he is.

Muslims pride themselves in the complexity of their language and their culture.

Some cultures strive for simplicity. Muslims are one confusing mess.......Of which they are so proud. Proud enough to look down their collective noses at every non-Muslim. "We are so exceptional, are we not?"

Last edited:
Muslims pride themselves in the complexity of their language and their culture.

Some cultures strive for simplicity. Muslims are one confusing mess.......Of which they are so proud. Proud enough to look down their collective noses at every non-Muslim. "We are so exceptional, are we not?"

What?

Forum List

Back