Obama says Obamacare is the law of the land but so was..

Exactly. How is Obama's altering the LAW without consent of the Legislature not anarchy? He blatently subverted the Constitution. This is impeachment stuff...and it isn't the only time he's done it.

Its the job of the POTUS to enforce Congressional laws, and he has some discretion as to how they are enforced.

he can deprioritize laws/parts of laws and how they are enforced, if he has a good reason.

not when the law has specific dates for specific actions. He cannot change those, only congress can amend that part of the law.

where have you been hiding .... under George Bush the republicans came in to the house and senate at midnight passed bills wouldn't let the democrats to allow them to vote so tell me this bull shit again how the republicans would negotiate with the dems the problem you have is you have no clue whats right or whose really fair...
Really BillyBUB?

DO TELL? What backroom deals that Obama, Reid, Pelosi haven't done?

*PARTISAN HACK*

YOU need new talking points by the way shithead.
hey dick breath, the poster said "A GOP President and Senate would negotiate. Not rule like a dictator. " were not talking about what deals that Obama, Reid, Pelosi haven't done, we're talking about how the republicans would be soooooooooooooo fair MORON ... I just point out reality something repub-lie-tartds know nothing about ...

And I pointed out life is not fair. Never has been, and never should be

You leftist libs live in a land of unicorns and 40 acres and a mule

-Geaux

not when the law has specific dates for specific actions. He cannot change those, only congress can amend that part of the law.

says who?

if POTUS has a good reason, and isnt just doing it arbitrarily, he can adjust how and when laws are enforced.

Yes , Because Obama is forcing US who do not want it do so something we do not want to do. Just like Slavery..

The ACA is law. Passed by both houses of Congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. In order to repeal a law, you must have the VOTES for it. That is how our system of government works. What the GOP is doing is anarchy.

"Most of US" do not support repeal and an OVERWHELMING "most of us" do not want the government shut down over it.

not to mention the people signing up for it are realizing that it cost much less and their deductible is minuscule myself it cost me prior t obama care or the ACA 450 dollars a month according to what I've checked ito0 its a little over 100 dollars

what is your deductible? how much are your co-pays? try to tell the truth as much as it hurts.

Are you seriously comparing slavery to affordable health care?

Tell me honestly, if it were a GOP Pres and Senate and a Dem House, would you support the minority party shutting down the government to force legislation they didn't have the votes for?
I find it funny that you cry that you are a majority and then suport some thing that effects only 3%, hypricote. So many rights are viloate and Oboma is just a petty dictator with a Napoleon complex. It is the law becuse he lied, and bullied his way thrue it. So yes the unaffordable healt care is worse then slavery.

says who?

if POTUS has a good reason, and isnt just doing it arbitrarily, he can adjust how and when laws are enforced.

But he has no good reason other than rewarding those he tricked his voters into hating. You know, flexibility and all

-Geaux

says who?

That is not true, the president does not have the authority to change the implementation dates of any law. I know that obama has done it, but that does not make it legal.

His implementation of the dream act without congressional action was also illegal, but the kenyan messiah is above the law, ALL HAIL OBAMA, SAVIOR OF THE USA AND THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where have you been hiding .... under George Bush the republicans came in to the house and senate at midnight passed bills wouldn't let the democrats to allow them to vote so tell me this bull shit again how the republicans would negotiate with the dems the problem you have is you have no clue whats right or whose really fair...
Really BillyBUB?

*PARTISAN HACK*

hey dick breath, the poster said "A GOP President and Senate would negotiate. Not rule like a dictator. " were not talking about what deals that Obama, Reid, Pelosi haven't done, we're talking about how the republicans would be soooooooooooooo fair MORON ... I just point out reality something repub-lie-tartds know nothing about ...
And they HAVE negotiated. NOT everyone acts like Despots as the Progressive Democrats.

*GET A GRIP* son. YOU are an embarrassment to yourself.

A GOP President and Senate would negotiate. Not rule like a dictator.

-Geaux

Please, not the 'fair' crap. Let me guess, you believe every little kid on the team is MVP and deserves a trophy

-Geaux
Please not the deny the poster crap ... your repub-lie-tard poster said Quote: "A GOP President and Senate would negotiate. Not rule like a dictator". I pointed out how fair your repub-lie-tards to us dems and how stupid your response is ...you can't even comprehend the dialog so try and keep up with us here if you can ... maybe you should go put your big boy pants on

Please, not the 'fair' crap. Let me guess, you believe every little kid on the team is MVP and deserves a trophy

-Geaux
Please not the deny the poster crap ... your repub-lie-tard poster said Quote: "A GOP President and Senate would negotiate. Not rule like a dictator". I pointed out how fair your repub-lie-tards to us dems and how stupid your response is ...you can't even comprehend the dialog so try and keep up with us here if you can ... maybe you should go put your big boy pants on

And I pointed out 'fair' is lame and dependent. Get off your ass and change the odds instead of depending on fairness

Tighten your belt junior

-Geaux

That is not true, the president does not have the authority to change the implementation dates of any law. I know that obama has done it, but that does not make it legal.

His implementation of the dream act without congressional action was also illegal, but the kenyan messiah is above the law, ALL HAIL OBAMA, SAVIOR OF THE USA AND THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but the job of the Executive Branch is to enforce Federal law and its CEO, has some discretion as to how and when the laws are enforced.

Dont like it? Sue him in court.

Really BillyBUB?

*PARTISAN HACK*

And they HAVE negotiated. NOT everyone acts like Despots as the Progressive Democrats.

if anyone deeds a grip that would be your sorry ass ... you are the embarrassment here to all

says who?

Indeed the POTUS does NOT have that power. He cannot legislate *ON THE FLY* without consent of the legislature, and ultimately the people that the legislature represents.

Obama is out of line, and operates outside the bounds of the Constitution. HE should read Article ONE of the document he swore to uphold and defend.

Right now? he is out of control and looking like a wannabe despot.

if anyone deeds a grip that would be your sorry ass ... you are the embarrassment here to all
I won't entertain YOU any longer BOY...you just don't get it...and never will. Enjoy your welfare while you still have it...DOPE.

Sorry, but the job of the Executive Branch is to enforce Federal law and its CEO, has some discretion as to how and when the laws are enforced.

Dont like it? Sue him in court.

It is being challenged in court. and he will lose, but the way our judicial system works, he will be out of office and living with his muslim brothers in north africa by then.

says who?

Indeed the POTUS does NOT have that power. He cannot legislate *ON THE FLY* without consent of the legislature, and ultimately the people that the legislature represents.

Obama is out of line, and operates outside the bounds of the Constitution. HE should read Article ONE of the document he swore to uphold and defend.

You don't know the difference between "Legislate" and "enforce" do you?

T is correct, you are dumb as a sack of oyster shells.

-Geaux

And I pointed out 'fair' is lame and dependent. Get off your ass and change the odds instead of depending on fairness

Tighten your belt junior

-Geaux
you need to put your big boy pants on child ... we know republicans aren't fair ... right now they're getting a bad taste in their mouths ... their getting their ass handed to them ...which I've pointed out several times here ... and I pointed out how you failed again at comprehending the debate here maybe you should go back to grade school and get some learnin'

You don't know the difference between "Legislate" and "enforce" do you?

enforce means implement as passed. not as he pleases.

I won't entertain YOU any longer BOY...you just don't get it...and never will. Enjoy your welfare while you still have it...DOPE.

translation= I own ya
BWA HAHAHAHAhAHAHAHASHAHA

Forum List

Back