Obama says Obamacare is the law of the land but so was..

Indeed the POTUS does NOT have that power. He cannot legislate *ON THE FLY* without consent of the legislature, and ultimately the people that the legislature represents.

Obama is out of line, and operates outside the bounds of the Constitution. HE should read Article ONE of the document he swore to uphold and defend.

Right now? he is out of control and looking like a wannabe despot.

You don't know the difference between "Legislate" and "enforce" do you?

enforce means implement as passed. not as he pleases.
Precisely...and NOT on a whim outside of what the LAW says for political gain...DAMN! Do we have to explain everything to the intellectually challenged?

if anyone deeds a grip that would be your sorry ass ... you are the embarrassment here to all
I won't entertain YOU any longer BOY...you just don't get it...and never will. Enjoy your welfare while you still have it...DOPE.

translation= I own ya
BWA HAHAHAHAhAHAHAHASHAHA
Keep showing your ignorance...what are YOU a puppet to Synthaholic? HMM...I'll have to get the MODS to investigate YOU.

Fact remains? YOU are a DOPE. Get some new talking points BOY.

THANK ME.

Precisely...and NOT on a whim outside of what the LAW says for political gain...DAMN! Do we have to explain everything to the intellectually challenged?

Yes we do.

Hannity had a group of college kids on last night, all from major colleges all over the country. half were R and half were D.

the republicans gave responsible intelligent answers, while the dems (every one of them) did nothing but spout tired left wing talking points.

He asked how much of their income they would be willing to give the govt, the R's all gave a specific %, the D's rambled and repeated the talking points.

have you notice how these coward republicans have to show some sort of picture showing how tuff they're not... like some using and American bald eagle suffers from little man syndrome caused from having a little penis they need these images to give them this feeling of grander ...then when confronted they fold like a cheep suit ...

were still waiting for you to comprehend whats being said ... you 0 liberals 10

Yes we do.

Hannity had a group of college kids on last night, all from major colleges all over the country. half were R and half were D.

the republicans gave responsible intelligent answers, while the dems (every one of them) did nothing but spout tired left wing talking points.

He asked how much of their income they would be willing to give the govt, the R's all gave a specific %, the D's rambled and repeated the talking points.
Levelheadedness...LOGIC versus knee-jerk emotion.

Good on Hannity. I'll have to look that up and watch.

Thanks for the heads up.

^^WTF are you babbling about? ^^ Seriously?

Son? Get out of my face before I metaphorically HURT YOU.

YOU have been warned.

I won't entertain YOU any longer BOY...you just don't get it...and never will. Enjoy your welfare while you still have it...DOPE.

translation= I own ya
Keep showing your ignorance...what are YOU a puppet to Synthaholic? HMM...I'll have to get the MODS to investigate YOU.

THANK ME.
fact is you can't comprehend what's being said child
that's what happens when your owned you fall to pieces just like you have here ... pull it together ... people are watching you

^^WTF are you babbling about? ^^ Seriously?

Son? Get out of my face before I metaphorically HURT YOU.

YOU have been warned.
you have a prayer boy... not a chance in hell ...

translation= I own ya

THANK ME.
fact is you can't comprehend what's being said child
that's what happens when your owned you fall to pieces just like you have here ... pull it together ... people are watching you
Keep going BOY...Dig that hole...

C'mon BILLYLOSER...TELL ME where I am wrong?

BRING IT.

feel that folding going on T ??? that.s you losing ...
^^Desparation sets in...claiming victory when it doesn't exist for the loser...:lol:

bullyshitrock is an idiot, ignore him. He is not worth your typing skills.
I know...someone needs to put him in his place at the rear of the line and in such a manner HE remembers it.

I loathe losers like him...TRY to educate them...they bite your head off...

Lunacy.

Indeed the POTUS does NOT have that power. He cannot legislate *ON THE FLY* without consent of the legislature, and ultimately the people that the legislature represents.

Obama is out of line, and operates outside the bounds of the Constitution. HE should read Article ONE of the document he swore to uphold and defend.

Right now? he is out of control and looking like a wannabe despot.

So...every complicated, multi-phased law in the history of the U.S. was implimented exactly how it was laid out by the legislature...all at once. Except for this one. Prove it.

translation= I own ya

THANK ME.

This is PURE Tommy GOLD! :clap:

Forum List

Back