Obama says Obamacare is the law of the land but so was..

Are you seriously comparing slavery to affordable health care?
Tell me honestly, if it were a GOP Pres and Senate and a Dem House, would you support the minority party shutting down the government to force legislation they didn't have the votes for?

Dont the gays use the civil ights act for thier agenda? of course they do. They want to become a protected class, they not only want t sit in the front of the bu, they want toown the bus. :cool:

slavery takes many forms. generational welfare is a form of slavery. government dependency is a form of slavery

Why don't republicans want to honor a law that was found legal by a republican supreme court? Are you saying now that the 5-4 republican supreme court is forcing you into slavery?

The border fence is also law but I don't see us enforcing that.

-Geaux

Enforcing the border fence is somewhat subjective. When is it considered enforced? Also, too many on the republican side don't want it enforced, such as Graham and McCain. I'd like to see it enforced. Won't happen.

Because forcing someone to spend a few bucks and do a sensible thing is just like working 16 hours a day in the blazing sun picking cotton for no pay.

Do you people really expect to be taken seriously with that argument?

slavery takes many forms. generational welfare is a form of slavery. government dependency is a form of slavery

Why don't republicans want to honor a law that was found legal by a republican supreme court? Are you saying now that the 5-4 majority republican supreme court is forcing you into slavery?

the congress has no obligation to fund every law, thats why they are charged with creating a budget. There are thousands of laws that are not fully funded every year. Obama is lying to you about this.

Can't read, can you?

velvetta and billyboi are perfect examples of the affects of the defective liberal gene. :lol:

Actually, how does defending a health care system that was originated in a republican think tank and put into law in Massachusetts by the last republican candidate make a person a liberal? Especially since it (ACA) enriches insurance companies. A single payer or medicare for all is a liberal idea, certainly not ACA.

there are a couple of good things in ACA, but a lot more bad things. It needs to be fixed before it is fully implemented. A one year delay makes a lot of sense.

But ya know what? obama and the dems are scared shitless that when the people find out what is really in the ACA, they will reject it completely. Thats what this is about, ramming it home before we are fully aware of what it is.

Are you seriously comparing slavery to affordable health care?

Sadly, it looks that way. This is what happens when demagoguery from opposition leaders suffices for real and rational discussion. The OP has been brainwashed and considers this sort of attack on the principle of true access to healthcare (not the faux freemarket bs) credible and rational.

Last edited:
Why don't republicans want to honor a law that was found legal by a republican supreme court? Are you saying now that the 5-4 republican supreme court is forcing you into slavery?

-Geaux

Enforcing the border fence is somewhat subjective. When is it considered enforced? Also, too many on the republican side don't want it enforced, such as Graham and McCain. I'd like to see it enforced. Won't happen.

the issue is BUILDING the fence. that law was passed but has been ignored by obama, even though congress fully funded it.

-Geaux

the issue is BUILDING the fence. that law was passed but has been ignored by obama, even though congress fully funded it.

:clap2:

-Geaux

To be fair, building a fence across our border is one of the dumbest ideas ever proposed by mankind.

-Geaux

Are you confused about the history of Constitutional roles of the branches of government? :eusa_whistle:

To be fair, building a fence across our border is one of the dumbest ideas ever proposed by mankind.

IDK- We can't put man on the moon either

-Geaux

Map_of_the_Great_Wall_of_China.jpg

Tell me honestly, if it were a GOP Pres and Senate and a Dem House, would you support the minority party shutting down the government to force legislation they didn't have the votes for?

how about a dem house, dem senate and dem president?

-Geaux

Map_of_the_Great_Wall_of_China.jpg

Do you have any idea how big our border is? Do you have any idea just how easy it is to go around, under, over fences? Have you heard about the invention of the tunnel? How about the invention of the air plane? How about boats? Ever see a boat before?

-Geaux

[IMGtp://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/Geaux-4it/Map_of_the_Great_Wall_of_China.jpg[/IMG]

This is either the dumbest post or you are saying putting a man on the moon was a dumb idea. Either way...

Sucks to be you:eusa_shhh:

Obama says Obamacare is the law of the land . So where other things like Slavery, segregation, prohibing, women's suffrage, prohibition, DOMA And all those laws were changed. So ,do you libs want to go back and put all these laws back into place since it WAS the law of the land in history. I sure dont but since you are so hell bent saying this is the LAW Of the LAND so were all of these
Were those things changed by backdoor means via slipping them in to a 'must pass' appropriations bill that will shut the government down if not passed? Or were they withdrawn through actual legislation or amendments to the Constitution, and the ACTUAL proper legislation process with true debate??

Last edited:

how about a dem house, dem senate and dem president?

We the people elected all of the above. Any law they passed and signed is legitimate as is any law passed and signed by Republicans.:eek:

Get it yet?

Why don't republicans want to honor a law that was found legal by a republican supreme court? Are you saying now that the 5-4 majority republican supreme court is forcing you into slavery?

the congress has no obligation to fund every law, thats why they are charged with creating a budget. There are thousands of laws that are not fully funded every year. Obama is lying to you about this.

Can you name the other 999 government programs that are losing all their funding in the current proposed budget?

Conservatives? Backlash? Really? WHO do you think was against Civil Rights? DEMOCRATS...(TRY OwlGore's DADDY leading the charge)

NOW they Champion it...and pursue the NEW slavery upon not only them, but the REST of us. In an affront to pony up to their WHITE GUILT...they CREATE the NEW SLAVERY...

NOT good at history, were you? (OR politics for that matter)...

Oh no, another wingnut who thinks the Democrats of yesteryear are the same as today.

Sorry, but the fact that it was mostly Democrats guilty of high treason, Jim Crow, and opposition of the civil rights reforms does not mean that today's Democrats are guilty of those disgraceful crimes and behavior. They were conservative Democrats. They left the party during the 1960s & 1970s and are now mostly in the GOP. They left the Democratic Party because the northern liberals of the party insisted that we stop treating blacks like subhumans. The southern conservatives got all sad and mad about it, and fled to the GOP.

Can't read, can you?

I can read. I read your stupid post, and remain unconvinced that conservatives are right about much of anything, and certainly not convinced that Mittypoopoo or McCane would have made a better President.

We going to turn the US into a social democracy, European-style, so get over it now.

The ACA is not slavery. Comparing the two is stupid, and mostly angry white people do it. It's an insult to slaves and their suffering. It's not my fault that the conservatives of their eras defended slavery, committed high treason against the US, implemented Jim Crow, defended anti-miscegenation laws, violated the voting rights act, etc. If you don't like it being pointed out to you, that's your fault for being too hypersensitive.

Until ObamaCare is repealed, it is the law of the land.

Conservatives need to deal with their legislative defeat like adults.

Obama says Obamacare is the law of the land . So where other things like Slavery, segregation, prohibing, women's suffrage, prohibition, DOMA And all those laws were changed. So ,do you libs want to go back and put all these laws back into place since it WAS the law of the land in history. I sure dont but since you are so hell bent saying this is the LAW Of the LAND so were all of these

How's this for a compromise.

You people back off on the ACA and we'll let you have your slaves again.

Until ObamaCare is repealed, it is the law of the land.

Conservatives need to deal with their legislative defeat like adults.

They are retard. Obama is the one dealing with his defeat in the house by shutting down 17% of the government.

What's it like being the dumbest retard posting on this board?

Forum List

Back