Obama says Yahoo is a jerk, and he's right. RW liar.

Any actual argument, misinformed functional shytteheads?
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Frankie is armed....better direct that at dottie.....Frankie at least aint afraid to fire back...dottie is a pussy who is scared
scared.gif
of anyone who has a different opinion...

And once you bitch slap Dottie it hides.

BUT Dottie IS RIGHT. You don't have arguments, just bs talking points and stupid insults, hater dupes. I'm writing a book on moron hater dupes and the bs GOP Propaganda Machine, from the trenches.

BUT Dottie IS RIGHT. You don't have arguments, just bs talking points and stupid insults, hater dupes. I'm writing a book on moron hater dupes and the bs GOP Propaganda Machine, from the trenches.

No dottie is as inept and stupid as you are franco.

Any actual argument, dipshytte? lol
You have no idea what a communist IS lol. Tell me a lie I believe in, hater dupe.

That we could keep our plans.
Keep our Dr's.
That the average family would save 2500 a year.

To name just a couple ;)
.."the plans you like"- he didn't realize hater dupes are so dumb they love scam plans that only led to bankruptcy and ruin when really needed...functional morons.
...people were losing their doctors BEFORE O-Care., part of the new NETWORK bs,...and many didn't check that their doctors were covered by new plans. Much of this is caused by Pub and Doctor/insurer non-cooperation. It'll be fixed
...after a while, NOT immediately DUH, dipstick.

NO LIES.
NO LIES.

And Yahoo is a lying a-hole/murderer/pure politics/panderer to the rich/GOP shytte.

You have no idea what a communist IS lol. Tell me a lie I believe in, hater dupe.

Keep our Dr's.

To name just a couple ;)
.."the plans you like"- he didn't realize hater dupes are so dumb they love scam plans that only led to bankruptcy and ruin when really needed...functional morons.
...people were losing their doctors BEFORE O-Care., part of the new NETWORK bs,...and many didn't check that their doctors were covered by new plans. Much of this is caused by Pub and Doctor/insurer non-cooperation. It'll be fixed

NO LIES.
NO LIES.

And Yahoo is a lying a-hole/murderer/pure politics/panderer to the rich/GOP shytte.

LOL,the Prez lied through his teeth and you are much too stupid to ever see it.

He knew the PLans were not compliant ;)

geezus frankie.....like many lefties here dont do the same thing......dottie being one of them.....and look at you....insults?....everyone you talk to is a "hater dupe"....

geezus frankie.....like many lefties here dont do the same thing......dottie being one of them.....and look at you....insults?....everyone you talk to is a "hater dupe"....
That is your politics, not a stupid personal insult. Actually.

Keep our Dr's.

To name just a couple ;)

NO LIES.
NO LIES.

At worst, a prediction that turned out wrong. 5 years later. NO LIE. ANOTHER STUPID INSULT. I'd love to see an actual Obama lie on facts sometime, like the entire planet of FACTUAL lies you dupes believe. "Obama had total control for 2 years, premiums are skyrocketing, did nothing about the redline" (except make them get rid of WMDs), everything about Bengazi, Barney and F+F, Fast and Furious (a Booshie program), IRS, FBI, Iran treaty not even done yet, etc etc etc see sig.

Keep our Dr's.

To name just a couple ;)

NO LIES.
NO LIES.

At worst, a prediction that turned out wrong. 5 years later. NO LIE. ANOTHER STUPID INSULT. I'd love to see an actual Obama lie on facts sometime, like the entire planet of FACTUAL lies you dupes believe. "Obama had total control for 2 years, premiums are skyrocketing, did nothing about the redline" (except make them get rid of WMDs), everything about Bengazi, Barney and F+F, Fast and Furious (a Booshie program), IRS, FBI, Iran treaty not even done yet, etc etc etc see sig.
You are still lying as usual. Give up retard.

That is your politics, not a stupid personal insult. Actually.
my politics?.....i dont think so frankie....unlike you i will question what im told.....politicians dont like that.....you would know that if you questioned some of those assholes you follow with complete obedience....

from your NY Times article:
Mr. Obama said the disagreements would not interfere with the military and intelligence cooperation between the United States and Israel. But he made clear that his administration was unhappy with the current policies under Mr. Netanyahu.

Tough shit! obama wasn't elected Prime Minister, Netanyahu was in spite of obumbler's meddling.
And what about all the US RW meddling, brainwashed functional moron?
An invitation to speak is meddling now, brain dead non functioning idiot?
2 weeks before Yahoo's election? Yes shit stain.,
And what was that shit stain, obama doing just before the election?

Can't have it both ways, shithead.
And you believe American RWers were hands off in the election of Yahoo the a-hole? lol
Did I say that? If obama can show his contempt, why can't Congress show their support?
It would seem, to this casual observer anyway, that Congressional support was just more effective than obumble's anti Bibi campaign. Is that what's pissing you off, Franquito?

Forum List

Back