Obama Scolds Graduates For Getting News From Playstations

The title is a comment on Obama's idiocracy.

He's the one who scolded students for getting info from Xboxes and Playstations.

What a tool.

He's not scolding them from getting info from Xboxes and Playstations you fool.

Yes he is, you dim bulb:

"With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and PlayStations, -- none of which I know how to work -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation," Obama said.

He said they are getting their information from Ipods, Ipads, Xboxes, and Playstations.

It's threads like these that show just how badly the age gap is for parts of this board at times. :eusa_shhh:

Do you get your INFORMATION from a Playstation?

Yes he is, you dim bulb:

"With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and PlayStations, -- none of which I know how to work -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation," Obama said.

He said they are getting their information from Ipods, Ipads, Xboxes, and Playstations.

Information from video games and music players that takes precedence over the information you get from an education. You do in fact realize that a Playstation is a video game, right? :eusa_eh:

Duh. Obama can't tell the difference between GAMES and Information.

Duh. Obama can't tell the difference between GAMES and Information.

Yes he can. You seem to not get the idea that many times, kids know all about the best shooting points in Call of Duty but can't tell you basic American History. It's all about what you consider to be important when it comes to information. Some kids consider COD to be more important than school, and Obama is warning against such a thing.

You are a grade A moron. :lol:

He might as well have told them to stop their quest for knowledge, cease their independent thought processes...and just belive his bildge.

Quest for knowledge?

From a "playstation"?

They interface with the internet...or aren't you bright enough to figure this shit out on your own?

So what's gonna be next? Regulation or 'X-Box' Reform to follow?

Doggie is an Apologist.

The nature of Obama's remarks was to scold graduates from getting their news from the alternative media, access to which he believes is available through Xboxes and Playstations.

Maybe they work that way in the 7 extra states.

He might as well have told them to stop their quest for knowledge, cease their independent thought processes...and just belive his bildge.

Quest for knowledge?

From a "playstation"?

They interface with the internet...or aren't you bright enough to figure this shit out on your own?

So what's gonna be next? Regulation or 'X-Box' Reform to follow?

Funny you should bring that up.

The Financial Reform bill gives the FCC more regulatory control over the internet.

You are incorrect about that. Bloggers provide a great variety of information - including hard news and analysis.

Rarely do they, bloggers provide a specific point of view because they have a specific agenda.

And ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN don't have a specific agenda?

Puh-leeeze.

Yea, to tell the news.

Not every station is like Fox. You try watching the others once in a while and then checking out for yourself if they lie.

Now Fox on the other hand has to constantly print retractions.

Whether it's altering images of people they don't like:

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

Fox is absolutely nuts:

fox-news-on-obama-the-devil.png

And the lies about crowd size. Shame on them.

fox-covers-news.jpg

You would think that after George Bush and all the proven lies by Fox, white wingers would be fed up and decide they want the truth. Guess not. For some reason, the truth is worse than the lies to them. I don't know why. To me, it looks like the lies are worse.

Doggie is an Apologist.

The nature of Obama's remarks was to scold graduates from getting their news from the alternative media, access to which he believes is available through Xboxes and Playstations.

Maybe they work that way in the 7 extra states.

:eusa_eh:

With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and PlayStations, -- none of which I know how to work -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation," Obama said.

He's right. You seem to think that information = news. Go back to school and take a comprehensive class.

Sorry Doggie, your spin just isn't cutting it. This is the money shot:

He bemoaned the fact that "some of the craziest claims can quickly claim traction," in the clamor of certain blogs and talk radio outlets.

He's whinging about those who are critical of him...AGAIN...how unsurprising.

"You're coming of age in a 24/7 media environment that bombards us with all kinds of content and exposes us to all kinds of arguments, some of which don't always rank all that high on the truth meter," Obama said at Hampton University, Virginia.

Put in context with this comment - he is attacking the media which is not part of his Pravda.

Last edited:
Sorry Doggie, your spin just isn't cutting it. This is the money shot:

He bemoaned the fact that "some of the craziest claims can quickly claim traction," in the clamor of certain blogs and talk radio outlets.

He's whinging about those who are critical of him...AGAIN...how unsurprising.

Where does it say anything about those who are critical of him?

He's right.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill.

Again, go take a comprehensive class.

Obama is a thin-skinned whinger who has been on the attack against any media that do not have their noses up his ass for quite some time now.

It's very undignified and unpresidential.

Obama is a thin-skinned whinger who has been on the attack against any media that do not have their noses up his ass for quite some time now.

It's very undignified and unpresidential.

I think the only one here who is thin-skinned is yourself who has come to the point where you have to make up stories and say what you think Obama means as if it's fact to be able to bash him.

There is no story here, move along and try harder next time. :thup:

I mean, you already try to tell this college student what goes on at a college. Now you're trying to tell me about my own generation as if I don't know what happens in it. You make me laugh Boe. :lol:

Doggie, you really are gullible.

Obama continues to attack those who do not do his bidding, and you fall for it, hook, line, and sinker.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

You really are dense. There is a pattern of him attacking the media that are not licking his boots. This is just yet another attempt, a bit more veiled, to discredit those who are critical of his policies.

Forum List

Back