Obama..Screwing over America, on Purpose?

Is Obama screwing over America, on purpose?
To the dumbest of dumb DittoTards, yes. To sane people, no.

December 22, 2009
RUSH: This economy is coming to a slowdown, and the difference is that it's on purpose. A lot of people don't want to believe this because they can't understand why anybody would want to do it.

From Americans suffering because of his legislation, to a part-time economy, to Americans being forced to live on government handouts, to Obama splitting the country every-way possible, to the lies, corruption and lawlessness.

You have to wonder who Obama is working for and is he screwing over America on purpose?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDHzPWup58]Did Michelle Obama Disrespect the Flag? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama splitting the country every-way possible

Obama's game is borrow and spend.

He wants to borrow as much as he can, because he knows that the producers will have to pay it back, and the producers are very wisely not his friends.

His voters are the non-producers, the ones who live on the Government Plantation...and he needs to spendon them and get that magic 51 per cent staying on the Plantation and voting Democratic...early and often.

Then the looting can commence in earnest. Marx is smiling somewhere.
I love how the Right complain about Obama splitting the country as the Right divides the country into:
Producers and non-producers
Low-information voters and High-information voters
The ruling class and the country class
Makers and takers

Lyin' Ryan's keynote address at The American Spectator's 2011 Robert L. Bartley Gala Dinner.

LYIN' RYAN: The moral tipping point is even worse. The moral tipping point is before too long we could become a society we were never ever intended to be. We could become a society where the net majority of Americans are takers, not makers.

LYIN' RYAN: What is most concerning is the commitment to division. You see, class warfare, that might make for good politics, but it makes for rotten economics and it divides a country. Praying on the emotions of fear and envy and class resentment, that just makes America weaker not stronger.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

May 25, 2012
RUSH: Hell, at this golf tournament I was talking to a guy. He said, "The biggest problem we have, Rush, is we gotta make everybody Americans again. We gotta bring people together." I said, "Aw, crap," except I didn't say "crap;" I said something else.
And I got up, and I went back to the lavatory, and I practically threw up.
"Gotta bring people together," my ass!

From Americans suffering because of his legislation, to a part-time economy, to Americans being forced to live on government handouts, to Obama splitting the country every-way possible, to the lies, corruption and lawlessness.

You have to wonder who Obama is working for and is he screwing over America on purpose?
Well, since this is his last term, what does he have to lose?

That's true, they still love Clinton, but then, he only sexually harassed and more than likely raped women they didn't like.

MONICA-1.jpg

The only bad thing Obama is doing is splitting us into groups.. This is just evil and fucked all at the same time.

Wow. The "post racial" and "transparent" promises he made lead me to believe he would be more of a Uniter. Didn't you?

Forum List

Back