Obama Seems Intent On Finally Closing Gitmo For Good

Do You Support The Closing of Guantanamo Bay?

• No, Let those foreign bastards rot

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Yes, It's Un-American for that place to exist

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Amelia, AmyNation, et. al...

You asked what makes me thinks he will.

I knew it was only a matter of time before we had REAL TIME evidence.

So here you go...

Obama and Heckler Plead to Close Gitmo

That's from his speech TODAY. Note, it's taken from one of YOUR sources.

Cut the bullshat CON$, it's only the Republicans that are stopping this.

You bastards want to stop him from closing Gitmo, then turn around and bash him for breaking his promise to close it.

Trying to have your cake and eat it too. Playing both sides of the fence...as usual.

Cut your shat.

He can close it anytime he wants, as long as he doesn't transfer the detainees to US soil. Want to point out why I should buy into his rhetoric given that he actually has the power he wants?
He needs congress and they won't do anything to make Obama look good.

He has all the authority he needs to transfer the prisoners to whatever country he wants to, don't lie to yourself.

The only reason Obama would seriously consider closing Gitmo is if it takes the scandals off the first page of the newspapers for the rest of his term.

What could the Republicans do to stop Gitmo from closing? They could not override the executive order to close it, they didn't have the votes in the House or Senate to defund it. To this day I believe it was just words to make people feel better. Just as the repeal of the Patriot Act.

This is why you and the rest of your radical far right wing ilk have no credibility.

You know he needs Congress to make such a decision, You know that the INSTANT he were to do what you're saying he should you will bash him to hell as a "king", "despot" and everything else but a child of God.

But you're not honest, you prefer the dishonest route.

It's transparent dude.

We have no credibility because we refuse to believe the lie that Republicans prevented Obama from closing Gitmo? Did you notice that Obama didn't blame the Republicans today, he blamed Congress? Does that mean Obama has no credibility?

What could the Republicans do to stop Gitmo from closing? They could not override the executive order to close it, they didn't have the votes in the House or Senate to defund it. To this day I believe it was just words to make people feel better. Just as the repeal of the Patriot Act.

This is why you and the rest of your radical far right wing ilk have no credibility.

You know he needs Congress to make such a decision, You know that the INSTANT he were to do what you're saying he should you will bash him to hell as a "king", "despot" and everything else but a child of God.

It's transparent dude.

We have no credibility because we refuse to believe the lie that Republicans prevented Obama from closing Gitmo? Did you notice that Obama didn't blame the Republicans today, he blamed Congress? Does that mean Obama has no credibility?
You just repeated what I said A-hole.

In your attempt to be in opposition of MarcATL, just to be in opposition of MarcATL you made yourself look like a First Class World Class Grade-A jackass.

Congrats! :clap2:

It's transparent dude.

I'm dishonest? It is an executive order, he decreed and the 2009 Congress with Democrats being a large majority, never took up the issue to override the order. It was Obama who gave up on it. So, please learn history before spouting.

Forum List

Back