Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

Obama didn't send them, why do you have to lie?

Obama is so lazy and incompetent that all he does is plays golf. At the same time he somehow controls every aspect of the government, and everything they do. He even managed to have Scalia assassinated and four people at Benghazi killed... while he slept. Or was he watching while they died? Or was he giving a stand down order? I'm so confused now. Somebody tell me which batshit crazy talking point I'm supposed to be using.

So, you don't think someone within his administration didn't have to give the go ahead?

Someone within his administration? You know you're talking about hundreds of thousands of people, right?

Where did you poor, hapless souls ever get the idea that Obama himself 'sent' marshals after anyone?

US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.

Who says that Obama sent anyone?

Christ....*another* conspiracy, Bucky?

Um....he's in charge. Bush was in charge of FEMA right? Every police chief is demanded to resign when a dumb cop does something.

He's in charge. He's their boss.

Obama is so lazy and incompetent that all he does is plays golf. At the same time he somehow controls every aspect of the government, and everything they do. He even managed to have Scalia assassinated and four people at Benghazi killed... while he slept. Or was he watching while they died? Or was he giving a stand down order? I'm so confused now. Somebody tell me which batshit crazy talking point I'm supposed to be using.

Sigh....the GOP is in full freak out right now. I've never seen the conservatives more hopelessly irrational, more conspiracy addled, more emotional than they are right now.

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.

Um....he's in charge. Bush was in charge of FEMA right? Every police chief is demanded to resign when a dumb cop does something.

Um, he doesn't personally oversee every arrest. You do realize that, right?

And don't try to push your conservative Truther batshit onto me. Go to our conspiracy boards. Its overwhelmingly conservatives. Even now, you're currently floating the conspiracy that Obama had Scalia murdered.

Conservatives in general are having a bit of a breakdown.

So, you don't think someone within his administration didn't have to give the go ahead?

Someone within his administration? You know you're talking about hundreds of thousands of people, right?

Where did you poor, hapless souls ever get the idea that Obama himself 'sent' marshals after anyone?

So....the US Marshalls just decided to start rounding up student loan debtors and jailing them....at the same time the Democrats are campaigning on student debt and free college.

Either Obama approved it....or the Marshalls went completely rogue because this is bad PR for the left.

Of course....debtors being jailed over student loans could motivate a lot of voters to vote Sanders or Clinton too.

He oversees the Marshalls. It's their operation. Has Obama lost control of this elite LE agency?

He oversees the Marshalls. It's their operation. Has Obama lost control of this elite LE agency?

He doesn't personally oversee every arrest. The idea that OBAMA sent any marshall to arrest anyone is mindless conspiracy batshit.

Like, say....your insane conspiracy that Scalia was murdered by Obama.

Forum List

Back